NYT Column: Cruz & Rubio Not Really Latino Because Not Liberal - See more at: http://www.newsbusters

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
NYT Column: Cruz & Rubio Not Really Latino Because Not Liberal

Guess what people? Only white men are allowed to be conservative!

At least that's we know from listening to liberals, who claim that any woman or minority in the Republican Party is a "traitor."

So who are the racists?

Yes, that's right, Democrats are the racists. They always have been the racists and always will. Read a history book if you don't believe me.

Warning to women and minorities, don't leave the Democrat plantation, or your ass is grass.

Blackrook was ok till a priest in one of those snake cuddling churches threw holy water in his eyes.

He's never been the same.

Republicans could lure millions of Hispanics over to their party if they stopped demonizing them so vehemently for a little while.
They demonize Hispanic citizens "vehemently"? Really?
Oh yeah. Calling them rapists, criminals, being offended by the spanish language, supporting racial profiling, hatred of most Hispanic countries... I consider that pretty vehement.

Republicans could lure millions of Hispanics over to their party if they stopped demonizing them so vehemently for a little while.
Oh yeah. Calling them rapists, criminals, being offended by the spanish language, supporting racial profiling, hatred of most Hispanic countries... I consider that pretty vehement.
You mean illegals? lol
Now, the "hatred of most Hispanic countries" seems a little ironic.. Doesn't the left fight tooth and nail to import people that hate America? Didn't our president invite a Korean that made a hit song talking shit about America? I guess what im getting at is, discussing third world shitholes is bad, but when people discuss America in a bad light, we invite them here?

You mean illegals? lol
Now, the "hatred of most Hispanic countries" seems a little ironic.. Doesn't the left fight tooth and nail to import people that hate America? Didn't our president invite a Korean that made a hit song talking shit about America? I guess what im getting at is, discussing third world shitholes is bad, but when people discuss America in a bad light, we invite them here?
Changing the topic doesn't change the truth. And I'd believe you that it's only illegal immigrants you republicans hate except for hostility towards the language and culture shared by both legals and illegals and your support for racial profiling.

You mean illegals? lol
Changing the topic doesn't change the truth. And I'd believe you that it's only illegal immigrants you republicans hate except for hostility towards the language and culture shared by both legals and illegals and your support for racial profiling.
Americans just don't want to assimilate to foreigners. Or have their neighborhoods taken over by nasty hood rats.

You mean illegals? lol
Americans just don't want to assimilate to foreigners. Or have their neighborhoods taken over by nasty hood rats.
And so they (typically republicans) vehemently demonize them (Hispanics).

Who assimilate at the same pace as any other immigrant btw.

Forum List

Back