NYT calls Florida for Trump!

Watch for Broward - there has been massive voter fraud reported down there and they are holding back on releasing the numbers - they are reporting that the caught election officials are involved in having workers filling out absentee ballots which were never mailed to Republicans - the Democrats are filling them in and voting for Hillary Clinton. A lot of election fraud happening in Broward County.

Trump is ahead in Florida and Ohio, the two must win states.
Trump should be way ahead in North Carolina too. He also did very well in Colorado, NM and other states that Clinton workers are trying to steal.
I think the Democrats in Colorado are too stoned to vote. By the time they realize there was an election, it will be Friday. Legalization rocks!

Trump should be way ahead in North Carolina too. He also did very well in Colorado, NM and other states that Clinton workers are trying to steal.
I think the Democrats in Colorado are too stoned to vote. By the time they realize there was an election, it will be Friday. Legalization rocks!

I was able to make it to the polls in Colorado today, in spite of the green,

How did you vote?

Florida not called yet. Trump needs more than Florida and Ohio to win. He'll need Michigan, PA or North Carolina also. Perhaps Nevada also.

How did you vote?

Electronic with a print out.

Forum List

Back