NYT blows conspiracy of Russian direct involvement with Trump to smithereens

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
We went thru this early today and the original story came from the NYT. Several words are completely taken out of context in other articles being quoted by our left wing nutbars and their sources.

From the horse's mouth: Note: not campaign official: here's the headline

Europe
Russian Officials Were in Contact With Trump Allies, Diplomat Says
By IVAN NECHEPURENKONOV. 10, 2016

Trump ALLIES

Now these contacts are explained in NYT article. The Russian Ambassador in Washington NOT BORIS BADENOV OR NATASHA

Later, the Foreign Ministry in Moscow said Mr. Ryabkov had been referring to American politicians and supporters of Mr. Trump, not members of his campaign staff.

The contacts were carried out through the Russian ambassador in Washington, who reached out to the senators and other political allies to get a better sense of Mr. Trump’s positions on various issues involving Russia.

And drum roll from the NYT

It is not uncommon for the presidential nominees of major parties to have contact with foreign leaders, or to meet with foreign government officials. During the campaign, Mr. Trump traveled to Mexico to meet with President Enrique Peña Nieto, and Mr. Trump and Hillary Clinton met separately with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel in September.

Mrs. Clinton also met Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan and President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi of Egypt during the United Nations General Assembly session in October; a spokesman for her campaign said there were no communications with Russia.

And last but not least

But law enforcement officials said that their investigations found no direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government in the hacking of the Democrats’ computers.

They also found no conclusive evidence of financial connections between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russian financial institutions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=0

If NY Times were ever credible...

upload_2016-11-10_21-32-56.png

View attachment 97895

Oh I know but I've found it fascinating today as the loons on the left want to tie Russia directly to the campaign they're not using the original story which was in the NYT who translated properly.

To any sane person of course different Ambassadors would be in contact with anyone around a candidate to try to discover future policy or friend or foe. And that's exactly what the NYT got from it.

If they could have gotten dirt or Trump they would have rolled with it. :)

With all these other exaggerated stories coming out I found it most interesting that the NYT just rereleased the story less than an hour ago.

OP you presume these lying filth liberals are even interested in the truth, they aren't.

Actually I just wanted to slap them around a bit.

:lol:

They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them upside the head. Then they'd probably wrestle it to the ground and kill it.

View attachment 97895

Oh I know but I've found it fascinating today as the loons on the left want to tie Russia directly to the campaign they're not using the original story which was in the NYT who translated properly.

To any sane person of course different Ambassadors would be in contact with anyone around a candidate to try to discover future policy or friend or foe. And that's exactly what the NYT got from it.

With all these other exaggerated stories coming out I found it most interesting that the NYT just rereleased the story less than an hour ago.

They are mad about their loss and want to blame whoever but themselves for that.

During Hillary's dirty campaign they have developed a rule of thumb: if you want to distract the public attention from your own faults, blame the Russians. It's pretty primitive but works great with primitive people.

OP you presume these lying filth liberals are even interested in the truth, they aren't.

Actually I just wanted to slap them around a bit.

:lol:

They wouldn't know the truth if it hit them upside the head. Then they'd probably wrestle it to the ground and kill it.

Trump bitch slapped them, then spun them around and booted them in the ass and they did a face plant into the dirt.

This crap is just confirmation that the leftwing is going to wage war against Trump every step of the way.

Trump should make this personal by deporting Soros and pressing investigations then charges against Hillary Clinton.

I think he will.

We went thru this early today and the original story came from the NYT. Several words are completely taken out of context in other articles being quoted by our left wing nutbars and their sources.

Europe

Trump ALLIES

Now these contacts are explained in NYT article. The Russian Ambassador in Washington NOT BORIS BADENOV OR NATASHA

Later, the Foreign Ministry in Moscow said Mr. Ryabkov had been referring to American politicians and supporters of Mr. Trump, not members of his campaign staff.

The contacts were carried out through the Russian ambassador in Washington, who reached out to the senators and other political allies to get a better sense of Mr. Trump’s positions on various issues involving Russia.

It is not uncommon for the presidential nominees of major parties to have contact with foreign leaders, or to meet with foreign government officials. During the campaign, Mr. Trump traveled to Mexico to meet with President Enrique Peña Nieto, and Mr. Trump and Hillary Clinton met separately with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel in September.

Mrs. Clinton also met Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan and President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi of Egypt during the United Nations General Assembly session in October; a spokesman for her campaign said there were no communications with Russia.

And last but not least

But law enforcement officials said that their investigations found no direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government in the hacking of the Democrats’ computers.

They also found no conclusive evidence of financial connections between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russian financial institutions.

So you are calling Trump's son a liar?

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin

Europe

Trump ALLIES

And last but not least

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin
Still not illegal, you rotten potato head.

Poor political potty habits are just too hard to break for many Democrats ...:dunno:

Blame-Russians-600-LI.jpg

View attachment 97895

They're in meltdown denial-mode. They're still trying to grapple with the fact they supported the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history, and her serial rapist husband. And they lost to boot.

They may not ever get over getting their asses kicked in this one. And i love all their Butt-Hurt fantasies. Incredibly entertaining. I truly hope they keep em coming. :)

Europe

Trump ALLIES

And last but not least

Don't get mad at me tard. You're the one who said:

So are you calling Trump's son a liar?

View attachment 97895

They're in meltdown denial-mode. They're still trying to grapple with the fact they supported the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history, and her serial rapist husband. And they lost to boot.

They may not ever get over getting their asses kicked in this one. And i love all their Butt-Hurt fantasies. Incredibly entertaining. I truly hope they keep em coming. :)
It was Trump who said he grabs women's pu$$y's without permission. Bill never said that. It's called sexual assault.

View attachment 97895

It was Trump who said he grabs women's pu$$y's without permission. Bill never said that. It's called sexual assault.

Come on, Bill Clinton's a serial sex abuser. So stop it. And Hillary Clinton's the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. You sold your souls to the devil. You gotta deal with that on top of getting your asses handed to ya. That can't feel too good. I kinda feel sorry for y'all.

Europe

Trump ALLIES

And last but not least

Don't get mad at me tard. You're the one who said:

So are you calling Trump's son a liar?
Still not illegal.

Why are you Dimocrats so unable to understand what ILLFUCKINGLEGAL MEANS?

Europe

Trump ALLIES

And last but not least

It was a business deal in real estate years ago from what I've read. I answered the same question in your other thread though.

A business deal is a far cry from being Secretary of State and receiving millions of dollars in *cough* donations to your Foundation and then assisting in a multimillion dollar uranium deal

Or how's this one. You're SOS. Millions to the charity and you clear good old donor Pinchuk for a pipeline deal with Iran. A multi million dollar pipeline deal. It's called pay to play. Now I personally am awar of this son of a bitch because of the coup in the Ukraine. But I digress.

Pay to play all the way. That's your girl.

Hillary Clinton's Big Benefactor Has Trade Links with Iran
By Rory Ross On 4/18/15 at 6:15 AM

"The fourth richest man in Ukraine, Pinchuk owns Interpipe Group, a Cyprus-incorporated manufacturer of seamless pipes used in oil and gas sectors.

Newsweek has seen declarations and documents from Ukraine that show a series of shipments from Interpipe to Iran in 2011 and 2012, including railway parts and products commonly used in the oil and gas sectors.

Among a number of high-value invoices for products related to rail or oil and gas, one shipment for $1.8m (1.7m) in May 2012 was for “seamless hot-worked steel pipes for pipelines” and destined for a city near the Caspian Sea.

Both the rail and oil and gas sectors are sanctioned by the US, which specifically prohibits any single invoice to the Iranian petrochemical industry worth more than $1m.

However, US sanctions laws are complex and, in certain areas, ill-defined. Interpipe may qualify for penalties due to the mere presence on American soil of North American Interpipe Inc, its United States subsidiary.

The US authorities can also penalise non-American companies with no base in the US at all which it judges to be working counter to its foreign policy, as happened to Zhuhai Zhenrong, a Chinese oil company, in 2012.

Being denied access to US markets and the US banking system could prove catastrophic to Interpipe, given that accountancy giant Ernst & Young has raised questions over its viability.

The person in charge of this list of non-US companies is the Secretary of State, who between 2009 to 2013 – the period during which Pinchuk’s company was trading with Iran – was Hillary Clinton."

Europe

Trump ALLIES

And last but not least

It was a business deal in real estate years ago from what I've read. I answered the same question in your other thread though.

A business deal is a far cry from being Secretary of State and receiving millions of dollars in *cough* donations to your Foundation and then assisting in a multimillion dollar uranium deal

Or how's this one. You're SOS. Millions to the charity and you clear good old donor Pinchuk for a pipeline deal with Iran. A multi million dollar pipeline deal. It's called pay to play. Now I personally am awar of this son of a bitch because of the coup in the Ukraine. But I digress.

Pay to play all the way. That's your girl.

By Rory Ross On 4/18/15 at 6:15 AM

"The fourth richest man in Ukraine, Pinchuk owns Interpipe Group, a Cyprus-incorporated manufacturer of seamless pipes used in oil and gas sectors.

Newsweek has seen declarations and documents from Ukraine that show a series of shipments from Interpipe to Iran in 2011 and 2012, including railway parts and products commonly used in the oil and gas sectors.

Among a number of high-value invoices for products related to rail or oil and gas, one shipment for $1.8m (1.7m) in May 2012 was for “seamless hot-worked steel pipes for pipelines” and destined for a city near the Caspian Sea.

Both the rail and oil and gas sectors are sanctioned by the US, which specifically prohibits any single invoice to the Iranian petrochemical industry worth more than $1m.

However, US sanctions laws are complex and, in certain areas, ill-defined. Interpipe may qualify for penalties due to the mere presence on American soil of North American Interpipe Inc, its United States subsidiary.

The US authorities can also penalise non-American companies with no base in the US at all which it judges to be working counter to its foreign policy, as happened to Zhuhai Zhenrong, a Chinese oil company, in 2012.

Being denied access to US markets and the US banking system could prove catastrophic to Interpipe, given that accountancy giant Ernst & Young has raised questions over its viability.

The person in charge of this list of non-US companies is the Secretary of State, who between 2009 to 2013 – the period during which Pinchuk’s company was trading with Iran – was Hillary Clinton."

The Clinton's get no money from the Clinton Foundation.
The Foundation has it's entire financials on line which I've linked to a dozen times.
The Clintons have their tax returns going back 40 years on line which I've linked to a dozen times.

But Trump? He received a "cease and desist" order for Trump Foundation:

NY Attorney General sends Trump Foundation cease and desist letter

In the two-page notice, it says that Donald Trump’s charity violated a state law that requires charitable organizations that solicit contributions in New York State to register with the Charities Bureau and to provide annual financial reports and annual audited financial statements. The notice goes on to say that while the Trump Foundation solicited donations and engaged in fundraising this year, it is not and was not registered with the bureau.

“The Trump Foundation must immediately cease soliciting contributions or engaging in any other fundraising activities in New York,” the notice says. “Further, the Trump Foundation must notify any third parties engaged in solicitation or fundraising activities in New York on its behalf to immediately cease any such activities.”

--------------------------

Trump will probably be ordered to pay back every contribution since the foundation was illegal. Who knows what other lawsuits will pop up from this institution.

Remember, that illegal institution was running for years as an illegal tax haven and for payout bribes and lawsuits.

New Topics

Forum List

Back