NYT Admits Police Were Ordered To Stand Down On January 6th

Eric Blair posts: "Law enforcement was purposely under manned to facilitate a lawless response ...."
That's an interesting (if stupid) claim
---------------------------------
Good poster Lesh, if I may.

If I may offer a caution.

Please do not be overly skeptical of the good poster Eric. Do not discourage him from posting. Do not drive him away.

He has become one of my favs, like that guy, I forget his avatar handle, but the guy who fretted that gay Jewish Oathkeepers brought down the Twin Towers with rivers of molten steel.
Or something like that.

Avataree Eric says the New York Times says the cops were intentionally not deployed because some bigwig (Pelosi, I think he says?), anyway, Pelosi knew that few cops would provoke a mob of false-flag Democrats and under-cover FBI agents......to go smear poo on the walls of the Capitol after beating the snot out those same cops. That's our boy Eric's theory-du-jour.

So, see?
Is this fun merde', or what?

It's sorta like the Serengeti where we can come up here to the bi-partisan viewing platform and see herds and herds of free-range nutbars.

It's a hoot!

dos anyone know what the actual 'orders' were, and who issued them???

~S~
In the NYT reporting, there are conflicting narratives, and no links to the official report. When I did a search for the report, I came up empty, so it is probably under lock and key. So, it is either the subject of a Deep State psy-op, or being used in a partisan game, trying to get as much dirt on the Trump folks before the next election?

I can't say. Here is the relevant establishment media on the subject.

The real alternate press doesn't take much interest in this subject, because all the players are just tools, and it really doesn't matter what happens in this drama in the end, it is all a distraction. The puppet master is really in control, and from that POV, the outcome is already predetermined for the "employees," of the STATE.

Key Findings of the Inspector General’s Report on the Capitol Riot​

Intelligence failures, orders to use less aggressive measures and equipment breakdowns contributed to the Capitol Police’s botched response, a watchdog found.

Ex-Security Officials Spread Blame for Failures of Capitol Riot​

Former Capitol security officials gave sometimes conflicting accounts in the first high-profile public hearing on the attack by a pro-Trump mob.

Capitol Police Told to Hold Back on Riot Response on Jan. 6, Report Finds​

Despite being tipped that “Congress itself is the target” on Jan. 6, Capitol Police were ordered not to use their most powerful crowd-control weapons, according to a scathing new watchdog report.

In the NYT reporting, there are conflicting narratives, and no links to the official report. When I did a search for the report, I came up empty, so it is probably under lock and key. So, it is either the subject of a Deep State psy-op, or being used in a partisan game, trying to get as much dirt on the Trump folks before the next election?

I can't say. Here is the relevant establishment media on the subject.

The real alternate press doesn't take much interest in this subject, because all the players are just tools, and it really doesn't matter what happens in this drama in the end, it is all a distraction. The puppet master is really in control, and from that POV, the outcome is already predetermined for the "employees," of the STATE.

Key Findings of the Inspector General’s Report on the Capitol Riot​

Intelligence failures, orders to use less aggressive measures and equipment breakdowns contributed to the Capitol Police’s botched response, a watchdog found.

Ex-Security Officials Spread Blame for Failures of Capitol Riot​

Former Capitol security officials gave sometimes conflicting accounts in the first high-profile public hearing on the attack by a pro-Trump mob.

Capitol Police Told to Hold Back on Riot Response on Jan. 6, Report Finds​

Despite being tipped that “Congress itself is the target” on Jan. 6, Capitol Police were ordered not to use their most powerful crowd-control weapons, according to a scathing new watchdog report.

Michael A. Bolton, the Capitol Police’s inspector general, classified the report as “law enforcement sensitive” and has not released it to the public.

<<<<<<&&&&>>>>>>

The officials testified that the F.B.I. and the intelligence community had failed to provide adequate warnings that rioters planned to seize the Capitol and that the Pentagon was too slow after the attack began to authorize Guard troops to help overwhelmed police

<<<<<<<<<<&&&&&>>>>>>>>>

The deployment of Guard troops has emerged as a point of contention, though the Pentagon did ultimately approve the request around 3 p.m. Officials have pointed out that even by the time the military received the request, it was too late for the Guard to prevent the rioting.

<<<<<<<<<<&&&&>>>>>>>>>>>>

He has issued two investigative reports — both classified as “law enforcement sensitive” and not publicly released — about the agency’s shortcomings on Jan. 6. He is also planning a third report.

1638014500438.png

~S~

Pelosi wanted a blood bath in the Capitol, replete with machine guns. She is evil.

She has done everything only for her own personal gain and nothing more. She even with held covid relief money just to piss off Trump, she denied all Americans money for her own petty and irrational hatred of Trump. Dan Crenshaw got her ass about it infront of Congress. Now if she would do that, why wouldn't she try and force a capitol riot to try and screw Trump?

So, it is either the subject of a Deep State psy-op, or being used in a partisan game, trying to get as much dirt on the Trump folks before the next election?
The puppet master is really in control,
Now if she would do that, why wouldn't she try and force a capitol riot to try and screw Trump?
-------------------------------------------------
I love this bar.

Augmenting the Deep Psy-Op Puppet Master will be John-John, Princess Diana, and Michael Jackson. Along with local covens of Q-Folk.

America is so damn interesting right now. Free-range nutbars are running all over the landscape earnestly trying to out-crazy each other with their next conspiracy fantagasm.

IMHO

So the Capitol Police were supposedly undermanned to GET the Trump Humpers to attack them????

That's an interesting (if stupid) claim
Maybe while you are reading this and learning something you can go fuck yourself.

Then, after that, you can start to wonder why the people in charge, knowing they would be under siege,
would deliberately undercut their own defenses.

You only "know" what you want to believe. Not what really happened.

Last edited:
Of course, and they report to Darth Pelosi
No they don't, ya fucking idiot. :eusa_doh:

The Capitol Police report to the Capitol Police Board, not to Nancy Pelosi. The Capitol Police Board is comprised of the House and Senate sergeants-at-arms, the Capitol architect, and the Capitol Police chief...

None of whom are the Speaker of the House.

It's no one else's fault that you rightards have shit for brains and merely echo your uneducated bullshit amongst each other.

Forum List

Back