NYPD gives Cuomo the middle finger

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The NYPD told the Mayor that they have NO intention of rounding up families meeting for Thanksgiving.

None.

Typically, Cuomo throws a tantrum and somehow managed not to blame Trump about it.

But this I think is why the Left wants to defund the police, that is, the city, state, and local police. I think the goal is a Federal police because local police won't do things like round up people meeting together for Thanksgiving or even taking their guns because both are protected under the First and Second Amendments. However, a Federal police that swear allegiance to the President, much like Hitler created the SS, would do those things.

That is the goal.

The idiot doesn't even know how laws are passed in the state he runs. He thinks if he scribbles something on a piece of paper it is law.
To be fair, Progressives have been ignoring laws for a very long time with impunity, (like ignoring the laws on federal immigration), so I don't really blame him there.

They think they rule by edict I think, which really they do, so I can't argue that.

The answer for everything for Progressives is to centralize everything and raise taxes, so to argue my point I think is absurd.

More than likely local law enforcement will be declared systemically racist and disbanded

Then hand picked Progs loyal to the President will take over and any "shootings" by police will never again be declared racist.

No, they will have deserved it.

I love when Cuomo gets bitch slapped. He would even be a big embarrassment to his father if he were still alive. So why the hell doesn't this jerkoff learn? I'm still trying to figure out what kind of defective person would be compelled to buy a book written by this dweeb. His handling of the COVID virus could serve as a manual on how to get to your inheritance quicker

1606331319815.png

Federal goons goosestepping soon in a Amerikan city near you.

Papers please.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1606331319991.png
    1606331319991.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 26
I love when Cuomo gets bitch slapped. He would even be a big embarrassment to his father if he were still alive. So why the hell doesn't this jerkoff learn? I'm still trying to figure out what kind of defective person would be compelled to buy a book written by this dweeb. His handling of the COVID virus could serve as a manual on how to get to your inheritance quicker
Did Cuomo's father die in one of those nursing homes where he sent all the Covid patients?

Really, Cuomo is more than an embarrassment, he is a murderer by the thousands.

To be able to sleep at night and live with himself I hear he coddles his Emmy. under the blankets.

Last edited:

The NYPD told the Mayor that they have NO intention of rounding up families meeting for Thanksgiving.

None.

Typically, Cuomo throws a tantrum and somehow managed not to blame Trump about it.

But this I think is why the Left wants to defund the police, that is, the city, state, and local police. I think the goal is a Federal police because local police won't do things like round up people meeting together for Thanksgiving or even taking their guns because both are protected under the First and Second Amendments. However, a Federal police that swear allegiance to the President, much like Hitler created the SS, would do those things.

That is the goal.

HEY CUOMO:
cde7baacbca1edeb86b8867dc67db048.jpg

Did Cuomo's father die in one of those nursing homes where he sent all the Covid patients?

To be able to sleep at night and live with himself I hear he coddles his Emmy. under the blankets.

Gov Nipple Clamps gets the middle finger from #METOO.

THOSE #METOO TORPEDOES WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OUT TRUMP, NOT CIRCLE AROUND AND NAIL OUR PEOPLE! Former aide Lindsey Boylan alleges Cuomo ‘sexually harassed’ her about looks.

“Yes, @NYGovCuomo sexually harassed me for years. Many saw it, and watched,” wrote Lindsey Boylan on the platform. “I could never anticipate what to expect: would I be grilled on my work (which was very good) or harassed about my looks. Or would it be both in the same conversation? This was the way for years.”​

1607891164001.png

Former Aide Slams Toxic Gov.​

“To be clear: I have no interest in talking to journalists. I am about validating the experience of countless women and making sure abuse stops,” she wrote in another tweet.

“My worst fear is that this continues. And as @FKAtwigs said yesterday, my second worst fear is having to talk about and relive this,”

1607891269411.png

Cuomo's Office Doesn't Want To Discuss This.
Boylan called the governor’s office the “most toxic team environment” to work for.

Boylan claimed in one tweet that she knows she’s not alone in her experience.

“Not knowing what to expect what’s the most upsetting part aside from knowing that no one would do a damn thing even when they saw it. No one,” she said. “And I *know* I am not the only woman.”​

None.

That is the goal.

What? lol

Governors control state police, we already have the "SS" we just call them the "SP" in most states

Gov Nipple Clamps gets the middle finger from #METOO.

THOSE #METOO TORPEDOES WERE SUPPOSED TO TAKE OUT TRUMP, NOT CIRCLE AROUND AND NAIL OUR PEOPLE! Former aide Lindsey Boylan alleges Cuomo ‘sexually harassed’ her about looks.

“Yes, @NYGovCuomo sexually harassed me for years. Many saw it, and watched,” wrote Lindsey Boylan on the platform. “I could never anticipate what to expect: would I be grilled on my work (which was very good) or harassed about my looks. Or would it be both in the same conversation? This was the way for years.”​

View attachment 428664
Former Aide Slams Toxic Gov.​

“To be clear: I have no interest in talking to journalists. I am about validating the experience of countless women and making sure abuse stops,” she wrote in another tweet.

“My worst fear is that this continues. And as @FKAtwigs said yesterday, my second worst fear is having to talk about and relive this,”

View attachment 428665
Cuomo's Office Doesn't Want To Discuss This.
Boylan called the governor’s office the “most toxic team environment” to work for.

Boylan claimed in one tweet that she knows she’s not alone in her experience.

“Not knowing what to expect what’s the most upsetting part aside from knowing that no one would do a damn thing even when they saw it. No one,” she said. “And I *know* I am not the only woman.”​

I believe her. So do all the liberals, because #metoo

NYPD gives Cuomo the middle finger

That's not enough!

He is a psychopath monster, he killed so many elderly people in nursing homes...

Cuomo belongs inside a prision cell. He belongs in Hell!

It's always pleasing to see the RWNJs do everything they can to kill themselves. But, since you loonies want to die, why not jump off a tall building or a bridge? A COVID death is a miserable way to die, the high fall and sudden stop is painless. After all, New York is famous for its skyscrapers and bridges.

Food for thought for you RWNJs. But, RWNJs all claim to know more than experts in, well, everything, so you people kill yourselves any way you d@mned well please.

It really does show how truly meaningless these awards have become.

New Topics

Forum List

Back