NYCPD cop murdered: councilperson says defund PD

I've got a friend who lives in Manhattan. When we were kids back on Long Island she was very A-political. Her parents were conservatives, though, so she leaned that way a bit.

When she got married and moved to the city, she adopted a far more liberal point of view.

After Biden, de Blasio and Cuomo, she says she has no use for them or their party. She admits to being duped, and she's made sure she changed her party affiliation to Republican in time for the mid-terms.

The only good thing about idiot liberals is that, one day, they'll be dead...

NYC council member demands 'racist' NYPD be closed down: 'Thugs in blue'

Exactly how brain damaged is that lunatic councilperson?

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

I have no idea. You used a cite that demands I turn off my adblocker to view. Not going to happen.

Besides, there is a better alternative. Consent Decree that doesn't defund the "Public Safety" which the police departments are funded under.

NYC society is ruled by the Bizarro Code which states "Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!"

I have no idea. You used a cite that demands I turn off my adblocker to view. Not going to happen.

Besides, there is a better alternative. Consent Decree that doesn't defund the "Public Safety" which the police departments are funded under.
If you didn’t read the counciltwat’s words, why respond? Consent decree about “what?”

If you didn’t read the counciltwat’s words, why respond? Consent decree about “what?”

Using a cite that requires me to turn off my adblocker means it's NEVER going to be read. And, to make it worse, it's pawxsnews which is widely known to lie it's ass off. You want to give a decent cite then do it.

"Concent Degree is what" says it all. you are so friggin under informed. No wonder Pawxsnews and the Rumpsters love you so much. Do a friggin web search for the information and learn.

Exactly how brain damaged is that lunatic councilperson?

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Perhaps your council member is getting a kickback form the drug gangs.

The following link is from a decade ago but is still interesting and informative.

NYC, and by extension NT-State, are now a third world shit hole, as are all of the other blue shit hole states, no red state should allow any NYC/NYS/CA/IL/MA/WA/OR/CO refuges to participate in any election, state, local, national for a period of five to ten years!

Perhaps your council member is getting a kickback form the drug gangs.

The following link is from a decade ago but is still interesting and informative.

Importantly, its not possible for the cartels to thrive along Mexican border, let alone expand into the US, absent absolutely top level support from within the federal government, certainly Biden's actions along that border demand a thorough forensic examination of Biden family financial records, along with every senator serving from CA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, AL, and FL!

Using a cite that requires me to turn off my adblocker means it's NEVER going to be read. And, to make it worse, it's pawxsnews which is widely known to lie it's ass off. You want to give a decent cite then do it.

"Concent Degree is what" says it all. you are so friggin under informed. No wonder Pawxsnews and the Rumpsters love you so much. Do a friggin web search for the information and learn.
You are guilty of the fallacy of attacking the messenger. Typical liberal.

And I didn’t ask you what a consent decree is, you imbecile. Your utter lack of comprehension is obvious. Try answering the question that WAS asked.

Look. You’re an idiot hack troll libtard. I understand. But if you want any cred, you’re going to have to up your game. You suck dead desiccated diseased donkey dick in this arena as things stand.

I've got a friend who lives in Manhattan. When we were kids back on Long Island she was very A-political. Her parents were conservatives, though, so she leaned that way a bit.

When she got married and moved to the city, she adopted a far more liberal point of view.

After Biden, de Blasio and Cuomo, she says she has no use for them or their party. She admits to being duped, and she's made sure she changed her party affiliation to Republican in time for the mid-terms.

The only good thing about idiot liberals is that, one day, they'll be dead...
They still elected a brain dead Democrat as mayor and a Soros black for district attorney. Abolish the NYPD. The officers will all get better jobs and the democrats in NYC can have what they want.

Hey all cops in NY, Buckhead City Georgia is hiring. Great pay and benefits.

They still elected a brain dead Democrat as mayor and a Soros black for district attorney. Abolish the NYPD. The officers will all get better jobs and the democrats in NYC can have what they want.

Hey all cops in NY, Buckhead City Georgia is hiring. Great pay and benefits.

A guy I went to high school with is a retired NYPD detective. His son followed his Dad's lead by joining the NYPD.

He was there for less than a year before leaving for Long Island and the Suffolk County Sheriff's Department. He's making more money and people aren't trying to kill him every day...

Forum List

Back