NYC White Liberals have Racist Tendencies that need to be Exposed

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
It is obvious that the NYC white liberal elites need some diversity sensitivity training. This where me and David Lee Roth got busted for buying some weed back in the day.

washington-sq-park-020.jpg

The Whites want drug use and sexual massages for themselves, but not for the Black people.

Another resident contacted The Post following a recent 8 a.m. stroll to the park’s dog run, reporting a female giving oral sex to a drug dealer, with other men “lined up for their turn” with their pants open.
Why do they refer to women as "female," and men as "men"?
Racism.
Another neighbor captured video of illegal fireworks lighting the air above the arch in the early Friday morning hours, past the park’s unenforced midnight closing time.
An unappreciated fireworks display. That is just plain racist.
“I know drugs have been in Washington Square Park for a long time, but I have never seen anything like this before,” said another local resident, Jennifer Nyp.
How does she know - she buys her drugs there.
Drug enforcement across the city has all but disappeared during the de Blasio administration. New York City reported just 5,372 drug arrests last year, by far the lowest on record. The decline is largely connected to the 2019 decriminalization of pot and last month’s legalization of weed, but not entirely. The number of drug arrests have declined every year under the de Blasio regime. There were nearly 20,000 drug arrests in 2013, the year before de Blasio took office, and more than 38,000 in 2000, under Mayor Giuliani.
Any Questions?

-y5JTjpwEM6XA9sHxwvXKH_rXfknLuNQfS0iHjUVC5E.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back