NYC restaurants file lawsuits to reopen

NYC restaurants file lawsuits to reopen.

And what does Cuomo say.......you know the guy that is Dr. Death to Nursing Homes..............not until I SAY SO.......AND NOT UNTIL a Vaccine is found.............MAYBE NEXT YEAR..........

The purge of business continues in liberal loony land.

According to a Wednesday report in Gothamist, indoor dining at 50% capacity has been allowed elsewhere in New York state since June, but not in the Big Apple – the last part of New York to reopen.

On Tuesday, de Blasio reasserted that the "most important thing ... is to get to the point where we have a vaccine and then we can really come back."

But when exactly a coronavirus vaccine would be made available – if at all – is unclear. While some say the likelihood is winter, others predict it won't happen before 2021.
Insist on a better plan. Upgrading HVAC to HEPA standards can help mitigate the spread of airborne pathogens. High paid labor still need to eat and spend money!

NYC is A FUCKING GHOST TOWN. It was hit by the neutron bomb oF Progressive STUPID FUCKING GOVERNANCE
Upgrading to HEPA standard in public accommodation can help with re-opening our economy and actually do something about airborne pathogens.

Very disappointed in small business owners. Except for a few salon owners, barbers, a gym and cpl of bars, they all went meekly into that good night while big business profited. Will never understand why that sat by and let govt execute them.

Very disappointed in small business owners. Except for a few salon owners, barbers, a gym and cpl of bars, they all went meekly into that good night while big business profited. Will never understand why that sat by and let govt execute them.

All of them getting together to sue the gov is the right way to go but I'm afraid it's to little to late.

Obviously it's time to shut down those overpriced rat-infested eating and drinking establishments. They purchase their supplies wholesale at rock bottom prices, and if you aren't a licensed restaurant owner, then you have to pay full restaurant retail prices anyways at the grocery store (no plastic bags, etc.) for food which you then must cook and prepare yourself.

And someone's always trying to party at someone else's expense in the city slipping date rape drugs in the food, and sneaking alcohol into the water, coffee, juice, milk, etc.

Obviously it's time to shut down those overpriced rat-infested eating and drinking establishments. They purchase their supplies wholesale at rock bottom prices, and if you aren't a licensed restaurant owner, then you have to pay full restaurant retail prices anyways at the grocery store (no plastic bags, etc.) for food which you then must cook and prepare yourself.

And someone's always trying to party at someone else's expense in the city slipping date rape drugs in the food, and sneaking alcohol into the water, coffee, juice, milk, etc.
Seek help..............or lock yourself back in that padded room of yours.

Yeah, like I need someone to tuck a napkin under my chin and clear the table for me, or I need to be locked up and drugged of I can't afford the appropriate tip. What is it? 15%, or is it 20 or 25% these days?

Shut her down! Shut her down! Turn the gas and electric off. The building isn't up to code anyways with all the rats scurrying out the back door whenever the chef pours a pot of boiling water down the drain.

Yeah, like I need someone to tuck a napkin under my chin and clear the table for me, or I need to be locked up and drugged of I can't afford the appropriate tip. What is it? 15%, or is it 20 or 25% these days?

Shut her down! Shut her down! Turn the gas and electric off. The building isn't up to code anyways with all the rats scurrying out the back door whenever the chef pours a pot of boiling water down the drain.
LOL

Put down the bong and back away from the drugs slowly.

Forum List

Back