NYC offers free Shake Shack for vaccination

A politician is eating! What an outrage!

Gotta admit some of these campaigns are pretty creative - Savings bonds, state college tuition, million dollar lotteries, MLB tickets and now burgers.
Whatever it takes!

You really do not understand the mind of the folks that do not want to partake in a technology that is unproven, for a disease that has such a low IFR, do you?

:heehee:

You want folks to get the jab? You want a creative campaign? Do away with the liability protections that the pharmaceutical companies have.

I'm OFFENDED!!.jpg

Gotta admit some of these campaigns are pretty creative - Savings bonds, state college tuition, million dollar lotteries, MLB tickets and now burgers.
Whatever it takes!

And why not? It's taxpayer money anyway. We have lots of it. :eusa_shhh:

Whatever it takes!

And why not? It's taxpayer money anyway. We have lots of it. :eusa_shhh:

Ray my friend, we can spend a pittance now or a treasure later should we not reach the 65-70% needed for herd immunity.

I believe I saw that you’ve planned your vax.

Kudos! :clap:

A politician is eating! What an outrage!

Whatever it takes!

You really do not understand the mind of the folks that do not want to partake in a technology that is unproven, for a disease that has such a low IFR, do you?

:heehee:

You want folks to get the jab? You want a creative campaign? Do away with the liability protections that the pharmaceutical companies have.

Lighten up, 160+ million have received their first jab.
Say THANK YOU President Biden!

Not a fan of Shake Shack.
Never had it. Every time I passed by the line was out the door. I wouldn’t wait an hour for chain food ever

I grew up on In-N-Out, everything else is an also ran for me...
They don’t have that the Tri State, but I heard it’s the best burger chain

They don't have it here in South Carolina either. In-N-Out and good Mexican food are about the only things I miss about California...

Last edited:
Lighten up, 160+ million have received their first jab.
Say THANK YOU President Biden!

Thanking Biden for the vaccines Trump help get to market. I told everybody this was going to happen the day they said Dementia was the next President.

Ray my friend, we can spend a pittance now or a treasure later should we not reach the 65-70% needed for herd immunity.

I believe I saw that you’ve planned your vax.

Kudos!

So you actually believe that burgers, lotteries and french fries are going to encourage anybody against the vaccine to get it? :auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back