NYC Mayor Eric Adams blasts Texas Gov. Greg Abbott after second bus of migrants arrives: ‘This is horrific’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Two bus loads.
100 illegals.

Horrific!

I wonder what 400,000 illegals in Texas is.

Send him 500 more buses. Lets test his commitment to providing sanctuary to any illegal immigrant.

Two bus loads.
100 illegals.

Horrific!

I wonder what 400,000 illegals in Texas is.

I would have to say that 400,000 illegals in Texas would be "potential NYC residents." :laughing0301:

CNN is calling this, get this, "an attack on Democrats immigration policy".

LOL. Open borders is now "immigration policy"?

As I've said 1000 times, if Mexico is such a bad country that people are fleeing than America should immediately stop ALL trade with them.

As I've said 1000 times, if Mexico is such a bad country that people are fleeing than America should immediately stop ALL trade with them.
Most of these folks aren't from Mexico. They are coming from Central and South America and points beyond. They are claiming asylum but traditional policy is that they apply for asylum in the first country they arrive in---which in this case would be Mexico or countries before they arrived in Mexico.

Only a fraction of the illegals coming across are actually from Mexico. But if we had leadership we would have brought the hammer down on Mexico HARD. Cut off all foreign aid and send the military INTO Mexico to police their Southern border, their airports and their highways. When the illegals show up at the border, it's too late.

Funny the Leftards are silent. Must be hiding over the Trump warrant fiasco.
They’re silent because saying anything is them stepping on a rake. We have an out of control border and these assholes that cheered being a sanctuary city for illegals is getting pissy over two bus loads. It’s their own policies kicking them right in the balls.

The facts are that tourism to New York City is way down.

The arrival of hundreds of buses of Illegals will help them increase the number of people visiting New York.

Imagine thousands of Illegals camped along the Hudson and in Central Park next to the lake, crapping and settling down for the winter.

NY will be revitalized.

The facts are that tourism to New York City is way down.

The arrival of hundreds of buses of Illegals will help them increase the number of people visiting New York.

Imagine thousands of Illegals camped along the Hudson and in Central Park next to the lake, crapping and settling down for the winter.

NY will be revitalized.

I don't want to be insensitive because most of these illegals are just looking for a better life, but that would make for a great tourism brochure.

People can be both sympathetic to their plight while still understanding the long term impact to a nation that is important to the world as America. In short, more unskilled labour that replaces American citizens should not be in high demand, there is a process to enter America legally, why are some supportive of circumventing this process until their constituents are impacted?

Let's be honest, how well would an unskilled labourer fare on the list of needs if they applied for a work visa?

Forum List

Back