NYC Mayor Adams lambasts press for unfair coverage, blames racial bias and threatens to deny access

Amazing the excuses people come up with, no personal responsibility, any criticism will be matched with an ”ism”.

Damn, what a shame. I didnt realize he was of of THOSE people. What kind of a loser blames his problems on racism in 2022?

Damn, what a shame. I didnt realize he was of of THOSE people. What kind of a loser blames his problems on racism in 2022?

He's burned himself with a few "own goals" already. He's trying to ride the line between his progressive party base and people who are sick of criminals being coddled.

He's been mayor for six weeks and already can't do the job. Resign. Using the race card can only get you so far.

Democrats. Especially black ones.

That's pretty much their go to excuse anytime something doesn't go there way or when someone else does something they don't like.

Climate, racism, Jan 6th and covid. Those are what's written on all the pieces of paper in the "we need to make a statement" hat.

I guess we thought he would be a rational mayor for a change because he was a Police Officer but he turned out to be a race card playing excuse maker.

Forum List

Back