Nyc man smashed in head with baseball bat

Pretty much.

Doesn't happen here in the southeast corner of South Dakota where most folks vote right.

How long are people who vote other than for Progressives are supposed to concerned about Prog citizens? China is becoming an empire now at the same time we became self-introspective of our many ethnic and cultural backgrounds.

How long are people who vote other than for Progressives are supposed to concerned about Prog citizens? China is becoming an empire now at the same time we became self-introspective of our many ethnic and cultural backgrounds.

I personally have lost all concern about "progressives" and would be happy if they all fell off the face of the planet today. They serve no practical purpose and do nothing but propagate misery.

If smashing the progressives is what is making China the empire that the US used to be, more power to them.

Why is it that a black progressive can point to a harmless incident - a white homeowner yelled at a campaign worker (who happened to be black) to get off his lawn - as an example of “racism,” but we are not allowed to point out that a disproportionate amount of unproved, violent attacks on innocent victims are perpetrated by blacks and lead to negative impressions?

Why is it that a black progressive can point to a harmless incident - a white homeowner yelled at a campaign worker (who happened to be black) to get off his lawn - as an example of “racism,” but we are not allowed to point out that a disproportionate amount of unproved, violent attacks on innocent victims are perpetrated by blacks and lead to negative impressions?
It simply comes down to this......like in Stalinist Russia where people were sent to Siberia for not following the 'party line' ......the people in NYC live in a similar totalitarian community dedicated to the 'democratic party line' from the corrupt judiciary on down....enabled by the media, the entertainment industry, academia and corrupt politicians.

Thus the party line must always be followed by those in power if they want to stay in power and keep all the perks they enjoy as well as all the benefits their family is accustomed to.

Such a regime that exists in New York and similar big cities across America is more concerned with their political narrative than they are with justice or the rights of the American People or enforcing the constitution which they are sworn to defend.

We need to start taking people with severe mental issues off the street.
There is no way that black people will be taken off our streets.....not all black people are bad but a significant percentage of them have been so indoctrinated into hating white people and jews they feel like they have the right to attack them.....that is what we see happening in N.Y ----most understand that but few will admit it...not wanting to be labeled a racist.

Pretty much.

Doesn't happen here in the southeast corner of South Dakota where most folks vote right.

It doesn't happen in gun friendly states where people are armed and the government supports their right to self-defense.

The Republicans held their national convention here for Trump. We had multiple threats how it was going to be a blood bath. Commies from coast to coast promising they would be making the trip to Cleveland to hold riots, burn down buildings, attacking our citizens and so on.

In the end, three arrests were made, one of them supposedly having nothing to do with the convention at all. So what happened? I think they learned about our laws in Ohio. If you try to break into my car at a stop light or because lowlifes are blocking the street, I'm legally allowed to blow your brains out and not even get a ticket. We are allowed to have our loaded firearm on our passenger seat if we like. We have the right to use deadly force even if our attacker is not armed at all.

People from Portland, Seattle, NYC, Chicago all stayed home. Different rules give you different outcomes. They were used to attacking innocent law abiding citizens with immunity. Even if they got caught, all they'd get is a slap on the hand since Commies write the rules for the criminals and not the victims. I think they didn't show up because the law of odds were against them.

People in NYC are helpless. Their ability to carry a firearm is very limited. Even if they did have one and used it in self-defense, the state is liable to throw you in prison for it. Look at that bodega worker in Harlem. If not for all the publicity of the attack, that poor old guy would be spending the rest of his life in jail for defending himself. The criminals there know this. They know they have the upper hand in commie cities and states.

It doesn't happen in gun friendly states where people are armed and the government supports their right to self-defense.

The Republicans held their national convention here for Trump. We had multiple threats how it was going to be a blood bath. Commies from coast to coast promising they would be making the trip to Cleveland to hold riots, burn down buildings, attacking our citizens and so on.

In the end, three arrests were made, one of them supposedly having nothing to do with the convention at all. So what happened? I think they learned about our laws in Ohio. If you try to break into my car at a stop light or because lowlifes are blocking the street, I'm legally allowed to blow your brains out and not even get a ticket. We are allowed to have our loaded firearm on our passenger seat if we like. We have the right to use deadly force even if our attacker is not armed at all.

People from Portland, Seattle, NYC, Chicago all stayed home. Different rules give you different outcomes. They were used to attacking innocent law abiding citizens with immunity. Even if they got caught, all they'd get is a slap on the hand since Commies write the rules for the criminals and not the victims. I think they didn't show up because the law of odds were against them.

People in NYC are helpless. Their ability to carry a firearm is very limited. Even if they did have one and used it in self-defense, the state is liable to throw you in prison for it. Look at that bodega worker in Harlem. If not for all the publicity of the attack, that poor old guy would be spending the rest of his life in jail for defending himself. The criminals there know this. They know they have the upper hand in commie cities and states.

I have yet to really examine the laws in my new state, where we have constitutional carry, but I think they're pretty favorable to personal liberty and self defense.

Note to self -- Make an appointment to hook up with a local firearms instructor. We've got lots of lady shooters here, including our governor!

I have yet to really examine the laws in my new state, where we have constitutional carry, but I think they're pretty favorable to personal liberty and self defense.

Note to self -- Make an appointment to hook up with a local firearms instructor. We've got lots of lady shooters here, including our governor!

We went constitutional carry last summer. Prior to that, we had more female CCW applications then from men. If anything, study the laws of your area. Make sure you know when you are protected using your firearm, how to legally carry it, and how to interact with police when armed.

Forum List

Back