NYC ice hockey player: De Blasio ending former president's rink contracts 'really upsetting'

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011

Is there anyone else that is willing to pay the money to make sure these programs continue for the kids in that area? Where is AOC and could she be compelled to to raise money for them?

Not just upsetting but it's petty as hell!

Make the children suffer because of petty politics.

DeBlasio should step up and fund the ice rink himself.

It' who these people are.

“Of course terrible people are going to behave terribly. That’s not my point.

My point is that five massive American institutions that are desperately seeking to seize the power to rule over us, are literally dominated by those who openly celebrate our deaths, and do so only because they disagree with our politics.

.... the establishment media, big tech, academia, Hollywood, and the Democrat Party.

Cop killers they mourn.

You and I, they want dead.”
Nolte: Celebrating Rush's Death Is Acceptable to Media, Big Tech, Hollywood, Democrat Party

Pretty sad when politicians take out their political bias out on kids, especially the poor.

Petty nonsense, just disgusting behavior by a so called adult who is supposed to look out for the children in their city.

Is there anyone else that is willing to pay the money to make sure these programs continue for the kids in that area? Where is AOC and could she be compelled to to raise money for them?
The ice skating rink is not closed. It’s being operated by another corporation, just trump. trump was making plenty off that contract . He doesn’t do anything for free, that’s what he expects others to do for him.

That’s a ridiculous statement. The contract that trump had with the city of New York to operate the rink was cancelled, not the rink. And corporation has the contract to operate it.

Forum List

Back