NYC enters high alert for COVID-19

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

You see if you took time went back through some post you would see how l ong I have been saying
THEY ARE GOING TO LOCK YOU DOWN AGAIN THIS IS NOT OVER!!

They are using the FORMULA and COVID to control your phucking movement!, They shut down anyone speaking up what part of you leftist don’t you see again.

THEY ARE FEEDING OTHER COUNTRIES WHILE ALLOWING US TO STARVE…………

THESE LOONS WILL CHANGE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN CONTROL OVER THE POPULATION WAKE THE HELL UP TO THE CONTROL GAME!!!

You see if you took time went back through some post you would see how l ong I have been saying

They are using the FORMULA and COVID to control your phucking movement!, They shut down anyone speaking up what part of you leftist don’t you see again.

THESE LOONS WILL CHANGE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN CONTROL OVER THE POPULATION WAKE THE HELL UP TO THE CONTROL GAME!!!
And I got 5 bucks that says nothing will be locked down again. That's just a fact. There haven't been any real lockdowns in almost two years now.
All of the suggestions in this article are voluntary. Just telling people to take precautions. EXACTLY what the last administration should have been
trumpeting from Day #1 of this pandemic. Then..a lot of those lockdowns wouldn't have been necessary.

Be glad you don't live in China. You wanna see what a "Zero COVID" lockdown policy looks like?
Forced confinement to your home and a shiny app on your phone that you will have no choice but to install.
And woe to you if you try and resist.

Again, we got off easy here.

• Banned
And I got 5 bucks that says nothing will be locked down again. That's just a fact. There haven't been any real lockdowns in almost two years now.
All of the suggestions in this article are voluntary. Just telling people to take precautions. EXACTLY what the last administration should have been
trumpeting from Day #1 of this pandemic. Then..a lot of those lockdowns wouldn't have been necessary.

Be glad you don't live in China. You wanna see what a "Zero COVID" lockdown policy looks like?
Forced confinement to your home and a shiny app on your phone that you will have no choice but to install.

The headlines keep telling you are you blind. It won’t happen today or tommorow- they throw the hints out letting you know what’s coming. The dunce won’t pick up on it the awakened will, and do.
When the 22nd comes you will realize the freedom you no longer have. If we do not beat this.

BUt good luck your gonna need it , LOCK DOWN COMING watch!

• Banned

Do you think the jabs are going to keep the lock downs from taking place again?

The spread will pick up again, and the masks will be back. Yet Biden is still planning on ending Title 42. Dumbfuck!

Bingo- You would think these looney leftist would be smart enough to realize they come in with tons of diseases from all over the world they are not vetted first only a few— but they have more disease than ever before and they let them right on in, while dumb fk leftist hold their arms out to experimental jbss.

These ppl are so fkg dumb I am mind blown just like the same idiots who think Biden won. You have got to be far beyond a fkn retard to think that pos bastard won.

Heavy handed oppressive government gives Leftist their orgasms.
Most on the far Left either get rich from government favors (corruption) or couldn't have squat without government handouts.

What other countries is New York City feeding?

Who gets fed by New York City here?

Biden sent baby formula to Ukraine… After he learned about U.S. shortage…​

Posted by Kane on May 13, 2022 12:46 pm

Testing "positive" for exposure to the Covid virus means nothing more than exposure to any other virus. We just don't test for the other ones. Producing antibodies is a natural immune response to any exposure to foreign viruses. If you are seriously ill, see a doctor. Otherwise, chill out.

P.S. Repeated Covid "vaccinations" actually impair your immune response to the virus.

Are you that stupid really …..or were you being sarcastic. I pray the 2nd one.

In a post you started about the City of New York, you made this statement:

"THEY ARE FEEDING OTHER COUNTRIES WHILE ALLOWING US TO STARVE"

Given the subject matter of your thread (New York City), it makes sense that the "they" you speak of is the City of New York...

Let me clarify it for you again. There have been NO LOCKDOWNS in almost two years.
There is simply no stomach to lock anything down again. It isn't going to happen.

Where they hell have you been, the lock downs temp. Stopped and they will come back we keep telling you MAY 22nd has a purpose your not paying attention to the head lines either.

do you even know how many lock downs there have been, have you seen what is happening to Austrailia yet LOL

The vaccines were suppose to stop lock downs and mask THEY LIED…..

They are STARTING WITH CHINA LIKE BEFORE ……..

New Topics

Forum List

Back