NY Times: How Has Biden Become So Unpopular?

It was exactly seven. Sorry I didnt watch the video all the way to the end. I know, in your mind 7 is a much bigger number than 3. Trump won in Louisiana in 2020 by a margin of 18.6%, so yes I would expect Biden to be unpopular in Louisiana. Are you saying you didnt expect Biden to be unpopular in Louisiana? Maybe it was a fake election in Louisiana. Maybe you should have someone look into that LOL!
What are you blathering about?

The media is going negative because they think they will make money off the independents ( which Biden is losing). They don’t need to flatter the true believers on the left…they will make money off of them no matter what.

What are you blathering about?

The media is going negative because they think they will make money off the independents ( which Biden is losing). They don’t need to flatter the true believers on the left…they will make money off of them no matter what.
I guess it went over your head. But lol at you taking a presidential popularity poll with 7 utility workers turning their backs on biden in a state biden lost by 18.6 percentage points. Mighty bold of you. LOL!

I guess it went over your head. But lol at you taking a presidential popularity poll with 7 utility workers turning their backs on biden in a state biden lost by 18.6 percentage points. Mighty bold of you. LOL!
Biden is losing independents and moderates. Which is why the media is going negative.

Biden is losing independents and moderates. Which is why the media is going negative.
That's fine. He isnt going to run for a second term anyway. Just keep a radical republican out of there. The current republican in the WH is bad enough.

Evidently what you fail to realize is trump will be discussed hundreds of years from now in American history classes. For all the wrong reasons.
If the only way people can defend or promote Quid Pro Joe is by referencing TRUMP!, he doesn't have much to recommend him.

If the only way people can defend or promote Quid Pro Joe is by referencing TRUMP!, he doesn't have much to recommend him.
Yep. This is what "lesser-of-two-evils" gets us. Everyone who votes that way is culpable. They're sinking our country.

Agreed. Yet he still handily beat Trump. Which speaks volumes about how much people hate trump.

Agreed. Yet he still handily beat Trump. Which speaks volumes about how much people hate trump.
But TRUMP! isn't president any more, Quid Pro is, which means he's in charge and he owns it now. When bad things happen, it's because of him. When Afghanis and American hostages start getting slaughtered by the Taliban, it's on him, when gas prices go through the roof because of ME instability and resurgent terrorism, it's on him. When China dominates the world economy because he wouldn't stand up to them, it's on him. And we will be here to remind you of that.

But TRUMP! isn't president any more, Quid Pro is, which means he's in charge and he owns it now. When bad things happen, it's because of him. When Afghanis and American hostages start getting slaughtered by the Taliban, it's on him, when gas prices go through the roof because of ME instability and resurgent terrorism, it's on him. When China dominates the world economy because he wouldn't stand up to them, it's on him. And we will be here to remind you of that.
You can remind me all you want over the next 3 1/2 years. I fully expect Biden will not run for a 2nd term thankfully. Hey if it's easier for you to take the intellectually lazy way out by placing blame on Biden for the hypotheticals you mentioned, so be it.

You can remind me all you want over the next 3 1/2 years. I fully expect Biden will not run for a 2nd term thankfully. Hey if it's easier for you to take the intellectually lazy way out by placing blame on Biden for the hypotheticals you mentioned, so be it.
He won't be a factor in '24, either because he'll be impeached or because Cackles will push him out to pasture, or he dies in office. The mid-terms is where we will see a big impact of his incompetence.

He won't be a factor in '24, either because he'll be impeached or because Cackles will push him out to pasture, or he dies in office. The mid-terms is where we will see a big impact of his incompetence.

This abortion issue has more staying power than anything Biden has done, and that includes Afghanistan. And that is because it is far reaching way beyond the issue of abortion. But hey thanks for getting more non wack jobs to polls because of right wing nut job policies.

Biden wont be a factor because he wont run again.

Forum List

Back