NY Times drops a bomb on the left-wing ideology

Facts matter. The hard-left NY Times can’t be accused of “vast right-wing conspiracy”. Everywhere that the left-wing ideology has been embraced, poverty and misery follows.

Facts matter. The NY Times hasn't been 'far left' in decades.

In 2003, Hedges was reprimanded by The New York Times for his opposition to U.S. involvement in the Iraq War. This was a motivating factor for his resignation from the Times in 2005.

Everywhere that the left-wing ideology has been embraced, poverty and misery follows.

Which is why big corporations now embrace Red China and Vietnam, among other communist regimes. They have their fellow travelers on the 'Right' fighting for poverty and misery as well, making laissez faire and 'libertarian utopias' pretty much indistinguishable from Marxist utopias.

The NY Times hasn't been 'far left' in decades.
A7311938-DE7C-49A6-A7B9-FEC34983C784.gif

Hedges: Brilliant; an ACTUAL leftist.

But the NYT hasn't been far left EVER.
You might like Jimmy Dore as well. An HONEST lefty; never knew such a subspecies existed. I always conflated them with the DemoKKKrats; how WRONG I was!!! Many, however, are useful idiots to the Dem Plantation!!!

Greg

I don't think it's a secret that the two "major" parties have been failing America for decades.

And now, with this increased division, they've both become sad ideological caricatures, handing easy ammo to the other.

And unless and until we change the binary system under which they operate, this won't improve. Why would it?

Last edited:
They have never been liberal. Democrats are authoritarian leftists. That's practically the opposite of liberal.

Republicans are much more liberal than Democrats.
They are mostly moderate. Authoritarians want to tell people who they can marry or check their panties to see what bathroom they belong to or what religion they are allowed to belong to. They favor tax policy that keeps the rich, rich and everyone else in their place. Authoritarians disregard elections and our democratic values in order to get their way.

End point from the video in the OP: Democrats aren't liberal.

Yeah.
Hmmm...that's an interesting tactic. Go ahead and run with that to try to run from your embarrassing history. Either way, it proves that the Democrat Party is unfit to govern. It also proves that the left-wing ideology is a failed ideology.

It doesn't work. It has never worked. It never will work. It just brings people oppression, poverty, and misery.

The NYT isn't remotely hard left.

The NYT & Democrats DESPISE the left and only exist to prevent the left from EVER achieving purchase.
Bwahahaha!! The NY Times loves the Dumbocrat Party and has committed their entire organization to advancing the agenda of the Dumbocrat Party and getting Dumbocrats elected.

I know this is humiliating for you, but trying to claim that the NY Times is "right-wing conspiracy theory" just isn't going to get it done for you, snowflake!

I don't think it's a secret that the two "major" parties have been failing America for decades.
All you ever do is post bullshit propaganda. Under President Trump and the Republican Party we saw the US become #1 in the world in oil production, record-low unemployment, record market highs, increased wages, lower taxes, secured borders, and a whole lot more. Unprecedented prosperity.
And unless and until we change the binary system under which they operate, this won't improve. Why would it?
It literally cannot be changed. And the fact that you don't understand that, not to mention why, is proof that you're woefully unqualified to discuss any of this.

If there is something beyond abject panic, this is it. The Left is staring into the political abyss. They have and are losing the working class, women, even minorities.

But it's too late. The shift has begun and it's seismic.
You're spot-on. And the NY Times isn't the only one. Here is hard leftist Bill Maher absolutely excoriating his beloved party for their extremism and insanity:

Bwahahaha!! The NY Times loves the Dumbocrat Party and has committed their entire organization to advancing the agenda of the Dumbocrat Party and getting Dumbocrats elected.

I know this is humiliating for you, but trying to claim that the NY Times is "right-wing conspiracy theory" just isn't going to get it done for you, snowflake!

Only dunces do not realize that the NYT, Washington Post, MSNBC, CNN, and MSM are 'deep state' newsletters.

Forum List

Back