NY Times: Don't Think For Yourself

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
The NY Times advises you not to think. Thinking requires using your unreliable brain and will lead you into conspiracy theories. Just believe whatever the NY Times tells you and you will have an approved source of information. NYTimes warns readers against critical thinking lest they realize the ‘paper of record’ is feeding them lies

The NY Times regards its own propaganda as truth. You remember the “violent resurrection at the Capitol,” in which Trump supporters were responsible for 5 deaths? One of the alleged deaths was Capitol Hill policeman Brian Sicknick, who was allegedly beat to death with a fire extinguisher. Well, here are the facts according to Sicknick’s mother and brother:

Fact: The msm reports with opinion, ignoring evidence. <<<<<<<<<<< MY OPINION

That is what my wife tells me..
The govt.
The police.
Corporate America
Mass media on both sides.
Good thing I don't pay attention....
And I damn sure don't pay attention to freak sites like you are pushing....
I know you want to pardon the rioters at the capitol on the 6th and condemn to hell and a life of prison for the rioters in the cities protesting police brutality....That is what I do pay attention too. I do notice that if a story is released where later they find out they were wrong they correct it with a retraction which is fair play, it happens on the MSM and the freak sites and news outlets you peruse.

Last edited:
The NY Times advises you not to think. Thinking requires using your unreliable brain and will lead you into conspiracy theories. Just believe whatever the NY Times tells you and you will have an approved source of information. NYTimes warns readers against critical thinking lest they realize the ‘paper of record’ is feeding them lies

The NY Times regards its own propaganda as truth. You remember the “violent resurrection at the Capitol,” in which Trump supporters were responsible for 5 deaths? One of the alleged deaths was Capitol Hill policeman Brian Sicknick, who was allegedly beat to death with a fire extinguisher. Well, here are the facts according to Sicknick’s mother and brother:

Fact: The msm reports with opinion, ignoring evidence. <<<<<<<<<<< MY OPINION
this is redundant since I have yet to see a dem use critical thinking,, most everything is just what theyre told to believe,,

That is what my wife tells me..
The govt.
The police.
Corporate America
Mass media on both sides.
Good thing I don't pay attention....
And I damn sure don't pay attention to freak sites like you are pushing....
I know you want to want to pardon the rioters at the capitol on the 6th and condemn to hell and a life of prison for the riots in the cities protesting police brutality....That is what I do pay attention too.
I see youre starting early on another day of trolling

liberals1.jpg

Forum List

Back