NY Times: Biden Administration To Give COVID-19 Vaccines To GITMO-Held Terrorists Before American Citiznines

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Report: Biden Administration to Vaccinate Terrorists First, Will Offer Coronavirus Vaccine to Gitmo Detainees
The Biden administration plans to offer coronavirus vaccines to detainees held at the U.S. military prison in Guantánamo Bay, the New York Times reported on Thursday evening.

According to the report, the Pentagon will offer the coronavirus vaccine, which remains in high demand, to the terror suspects “possibly starting next week, according to a prosecutor in the case against five prisoners accused of conspiring in the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.”

According to the report, detainees could begin receiving the vaccine, which will be administered on a voluntary basis, as early as Monday:

The prosecutor, Clayton G. Trivett Jr., wrote to defense lawyers on Thursday “that an official in the Pentagon has just signed a memo approving the delivery of the Covid-19 vaccine to the detainee population in Guantánamo.”
Medical workers at the U.S. naval base began vaccinating the 6,000 residents on Jan. 8, including the 1,500 troops assigned to the detention operation. But the Trump administration had declined to say whether prisoners would be vaccinated.

Liberals seem to have strange priorities:
- Stick virus-infected patients in nursing homes
- Throwing vaccines in the trash
- Vaccinating the world's deadliest terrorists, like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, before American citizens...

Report: Biden Administration to Vaccinate Terrorists First, Will Offer Coronavirus Vaccine to Gitmo Detainees
The Biden administration plans to offer coronavirus vaccines to detainees held at the U.S. military prison in Guantánamo Bay, the New York Times reported on Thursday evening.

According to the report, the Pentagon will offer the coronavirus vaccine, which remains in high demand, to the terror suspects “possibly starting next week, according to a prosecutor in the case against five prisoners accused of conspiring in the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.”

According to the report, detainees could begin receiving the vaccine, which will be administered on a voluntary basis, as early as Monday:

The prosecutor, Clayton G. Trivett Jr., wrote to defense lawyers on Thursday “that an official in the Pentagon has just signed a memo approving the delivery of the Covid-19 vaccine to the detainee population in Guantánamo.”
Medical workers at the U.S. naval base began vaccinating the 6,000 residents on Jan. 8, including the 1,500 troops assigned to the detention operation. But the Trump administration had declined to say whether prisoners would be vaccinated.

- Vaccinating the world's deadliest terrorists, like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the self-proclaimed mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, before American citizens...

Smart move.

We should kill those terrorists. Perfect way to do it.

:beer:

They are going to be tried so I can see why.
Anyone that defends this is an idiot, period.
Is it not possible that this is a measure designed to protect the staff who work in this facility ? Is it not just possible you thick fuckers ?
How would those terrorists being held get exposed to COVID if they have been there for longer than a year (all have)?

Who's the "thick" motherfucker now?

You brits and your superiority complex. We should go to war with you kuuunts and kick asses a third time, just for good measure.

They are going to be tried so I can see why.

Some will be tried,others won't be.

The idea was to keep these unlawful combatants off of the battlefields so we don't have to continue fighting them. Once the War on Terror is over, they will be released if there isn't proof they have committed war crimes.

Bide truly hates America. His every decision has been bad for the US.

Pretty soon there will be a post from the dipshit OP that says....

"As millions of Americans go hungry, Biden sees to it that prisoners at GITMO eat 3 meals a day"

When someone is incarcerated they enter the "care and custody" of the incarcerating jurisdiction. That includes healthcare.
Sorry.

So my son, who fought in the War on Terror, has to wait while China Joe gives the vaccine to the very enemy he fought against?

Way to go Joe! You fucking piece of shit!

"As millions of Americans go hungry, Biden sees to it that prisoners at GITMO eat 3 meals a day"

When someone is incarcerated they enter the "care and custody" of the incarcerating jurisdiction. That includes healthcare.
Sorry.
Typical Dimwinger terrorist defender.

Americans have already had covid vaccines.
I haven't. I am not even eligible yet.
SO I social distance, do nothing on weekends, have little quality of life while waiting for my vaccine.

But I guess in your eyes, someone in GITMO deserves it before me.

And that is why you drive a truck. Dick.

Sorry.
Cool.

Love it.

Kill someone and you will get three meals a day.

Pay your taxes for 30 years and Lose your job due to COVID and starve to death.

Sounds like a plan.

Forum List

Back