NY thug shoots at cop and cop guns him down.

"Malik"?

Sure, that's a white guy's name.

We need to eradicate these monkeys...

Yeah. Because White Guys are so much better.

I love how idiots like you believe that bringing up white criminals negates negro crime.

Here's the difference between you and me: I can read that link you provided and acknowledge that the white guy is a scumbag who needs to die. You can't, however, read the OP and acknowledge that the porch monkey in question was a scumbag and needed to die.

I am fair.

You are not.

Not in the video, as it looks like the cop was shot but the thug perp got shot and died.
An NYPD officer shot an armed man who opened fire on him in Brooklyn Saturday evening — about an hour after a similar police-involved shooting in Queens.

The suspect, identified by law enforcement sources as Malik Williams, had fled a Downtown Brooklyn traffic stop on foot around 7:40 p.m. and led an officer on a chase that lasted more than three blocks, police said.

A car with multiple passengers was pulled over at Flatbush Avenue and Nevins Street after police observed it breaking traffic laws, officials said at a Saturday night press conference.

I can't find any pictures of Malik.

Usually, the media will show pictures of the "murdered victim of police violence" at age 10 or 11, but so far.....nothing.

Yes, white guys ARE better when it comes to shooting cops. Dont try to dishonestly inflate white crime in order to excuse rampant black crime.

I love how idiots like you believe that bringing up white criminals negates negro crime.

Here's the difference between you and me: I can read that link you provided and acknowledge that the white guy is a scumbag who needs to die. You can't, however, read the OP and acknowledge that the porch monkey in question was a scumbag and needed to die.

I am fair.

You are not.

No you aren’t.

Yes, white guys ARE better when it comes to shooting cops. Dont try to dishonestly inflate white crime in order to excuse rampant black crime.

Well. I guess he was more successful. I mean our heroic White Guy did kill three cops. So I can see how the Whites are more competent in your point of view. I’m not sure I’d call that better.

Well. I guess he was more successful. I mean our heroic White Guy did kill three cops. So I can see how the Whites are more competent in your point of view. I’m not sure I’d call that better.
I would call whites "better" because they kill less cops than blacks... BY FAR.

Forum List

Back