NY State Senator Schumer at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2021
Senator Schumer, what are you stupid? You want to release the Government's oil reserve to lower gas prices? So you release the oil payed for at $2.00 a barrel so gas prices go down and then replenish the oil reserve at $80.00 a barrel. Doesn't make any sense to me. You must have a big oil lobby behind you because you don't seem to be working for the voters of New York State.

Schumer is a live-for-today idiot

The oil reserves are for actual emergencies such as a war

Falling poll numbers for democrats are not an emergency that must be fixed

Senator Schumer, what are you stupid? You want to release the Government's oil reserve to lower gas prices? So you release the oil payed for at $2.00 a barrel so gas prices go down and then replenish the oil reserve at $80.00 a barrel. Doesn't make any sense to me. You must have a big oil lobby behind you because you don't seem to be working for the voters of New York State.
Isn't that how you help the capitalist?

Schumer is destroying the environment.

Am I right Lefties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back