NY School Teacher Sparks Outrage After Sharing With Class A Cartoon Comparing Cops To The Klan

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
NY School Teacher Sparks Outrage After Sharing With Class A Cartoon Comparing Cops To The Klan

How sad is it, when a Public School teacher disseminates HATE!

This particular teacher should be permanently removed from the classroom and encouraged to seek mental health counseling.

My question, who is raising & socializing healthy babies maturing into apparent emotionally troubled HATERS!

Tupac's THUGLIFE:

tupac-clouds-thuglife.jpg

☮♥

Last edited:
Teachers trying to indoctrinate children to hate should be fired without recourse.

Hi, RodISHI. Listening to #Walkaway testimony, I learned this type of crap has been going on for a while.

Termination and revoking teaching licenses is called for!

Peace.

Hi, RodISHI. Listening to #Walkaway testimony, I learned this type of crap has been going on for a while.

Peace.
That is why many parents homeschool if they can.

Peace.

I'm not cool with homeschooling, I like to see kids interacting with one another, being social.

Plus, for their own sanity caregivers need some alone time away from their kids.

Those are my beliefs and I'm sticking to them. lol

If true, so inappropriate. Suspend the teacher for a month without pay.

Peace.

I'm not cool with homeschooling, I like to see kids interacting with one another, being social.

Plus, for their own sanity caregivers need some alone time away from their kids.

You are entitled to your beliefs as well as others are entitled to theirs. I can say my son did much better out of the public school system for many reasons. He was dyslexic and at the point I learned how much abuse he was suffering at the adults in the school I was livid. I'm sure you can imagine. Bad enough they get picked on by other children when they are the quiet shy type much less those who are the adults in authority positions.

Woe to the POS that has tried to bully him as an adult. I've known him to agitate bullies just enough to get them to take a punch at him for he could thoroughly whoop their asses.

Peace.

You are entitled to your beliefs as well as others are entitled to theirs. I can say my son did much better out of the public school system for many reasons. He was dyslexic and at the point I learned how much abuse he was suffering at the adults in the school I was livid. I'm sure you can imagine. Bad enough they get picked on by other children when they are the quiet shy type much less those who are the adults in authority positions.

Woe to the POS that has tried to bully him as an adult. I've known him to agitate bullies just enough to get them to take a punch at him for he could thoroughly whoop their asses.

I need to expound on my thoughts about homeschooling. There are exceptions and circumstances where a child should be home with their parents or caregivers.

Though I don't think a parent should remove a child from school because a teacher is underperforming or an insensitive idiot.

If that is the case the parent should consider collecting evidence a teacher is underperforming or engaging in malfeasance before showing up at a school board meeting and presenting that evidence.

If a School board declines to act after being presented with credible evidence the next step would be hiring an attorney to get the job done via lawsuit.

I hope I made my point a bit clearer. :)

Peace.

Peace.

I need to expound on my thoughts about homeschooling. There are exceptions and circumstances where a child should be home with their parents or caregivers.

Though I don't think a parent should remove a child from school because a teacher is underperforming or an insensitive idiot.

If that is the case the parent should consider collecting evidence a teacher is underperforming or engaging in malfeasance before showing up at a school board meeting and presenting that evidence.

If a School board declines to act after being presented with credible evidence the next step would be hiring an attorney to get the job done via lawsuit.

I hope I made my point a bit clearer. :)

Peace.
After the one incident of abuse (after many others) I met with the school Superintendent. I made the school send a teacher to the house that wasn't abusive that son trusted. A lot more ins and outs to the whole story. I can say that their attorney was in full agreement with my decision too and with the legal assessment I gave the Super about what the school had been doing. Prior to all that they had a different principle and she was great to work with. Did you know that they have one hell of a time firing a tenured teacher regardless of what that teacher does? I should also say small towns are different than larger ones.

You are big on understanding abuse from what you have posted. Do you realize how difficult it is to help a child overcome extreme abuse when it comes from people in authoritative positions? I can tell you it is a lot of work and it takes years and years plus a success for that person. I think that personal success plays a big part in a person being able to overcome. Not something that someone else does for the person but something that they can have personal victory in. That is missing in a lot of peoples lives because they do not have a solid foundation to fall back on. If I had not been working for myself and so wrapped up in trying to keep a job, etc... things may have worked out very differently for the son.

Do you realize how difficult it is to help a child overcome extreme abuse when it comes from people in authoritative positions?
Hello, RodISHI.

Yes I do, I've been studying and writing about child abuse and maltreatment for several years now.

My focus has been on, and will remain on, the person with the most authority over a child's life...

EEAIMLHXsAEw6cj.jpg
ER3OQtVWoAA2mCn.jpeg

I am glad to learn with your help and guidance, that your son is a survivor.

Peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back