NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 760 million have the virus, and 1,042,982 die as a direct result.......the fatality rate is not .14%
That would be nearly 105 million dead.

Let me do the math for you: a fatality rate of 0.0013 percent.
Holyfuck, are you ever rightarded. :lmao:

1,042,982 ÷ 760,000,000 = 0.001372345

That result is NOT a percent. To convert it into a percent, you multiply it by 100. Rounding to 2 decimal places becomes 0.14 percent.

Like I always say, conservatives should never go near numbers. They only hurt themselves every time they try.

rotfl-gif.288736

Your division, just like your intellectual ability, is backwards.

It's 760 million into the million figure.
Jeeeezzzz......

Bet you're a government school grad, huh?

Special ed?
LOLOLOL

You moron, "It's 760 million into the million figure," is the same as the million figure divided by the 760 million, which is what I posted.

Faun: 1,042,982 ÷ 760,000,000 = 0.001372345

You'll note the operator I used ... ÷

I'll teach you what that is since you clearly don't know...

For example:​
6 ÷ 2 = 3​
means 6 divided by 2, which is the division of 6 by 2, which is equal to 3.​
[emphasis added to highlight PoliticalHag's immense ignorance]

What's that you say? You still don't understand??

Here, try using a calculator. It will show you exactly what I said...

Do you see now why you look like such an idiot? I can't believe you're such an imbecile, you'd actually triple down on stupid and post that nonsense rather than simply admit you made a mistake. Actually, just kidding... I totally believe it! :lmao:

Like I always say, conservatives should never go near numbers. They only hurt themselves every time they try.
And just to add a little salt to the wound... PoliticalHag actually said...

If 760 million have the virus, and 1,042,982 die as a direct result.......the fatality rate is not .14%

... now watch this ... again, put the following into your calculator...

1,042,982 ÷ 760,000,000 =​

You'll get ... 0.001372345

Now comes the fun part... now press the [%] key ... and *BOOM*

You get 0.1372345 percent, or rounded as 0.14 percent, the very figure PoliticalHag said is wrong.

Are ya feeling stupid yet, PoliticalHag? Or are you too stupid to feel stupid?

:abgg2q.jpg:

I want to make sure I understand, you are complaining that the calculation is wrong, but using your calculation the number is still minuscule? Not sure what point you have made exactly other than to prove that the left has a their panties in a wad for little reason.
My complaint about PolitcalHag's horrid math skills has nothing to do with the actual fatality rate. It may be 0.14%. Or it may not be that. I still don't know. For one, the WHO merely states there "may" be 10% of the world's population infected. That means 10% "may" not be an accurate figure. Secondly, that's for the entire planet, not the U.S.. So let's say, for argument's sake, it is somewhat accurate. That would mean in the U.S., there are 33,000,000 cases. We are currently up to 234,804 deaths. Using my math and not PoliticalHag's, that's a fatality rate of .7%, roughly 5 times deadlier than the flu. And that's assuming the WHO is correct and assuming infection rates are consistent from one country to the next, which they're not.

Seems to me like for someone who has tried to claim intellectual superiority over arguing over the most inane math calculations your post has a shit ton of speculation to come up with your figures.

How "Sciencey" of you, Moron. :itsok:
Oh? Of what did I speculate?

You shouldn't use the word "assuming" unless you know the meaning, Dipshit. :itsok:

That result is NOT a percent. To convert it into a percent, you multiply it by 100. Rounding to 2 decimal places becomes 0.14 percent.

rotfl-gif.288736

Jeeeezzzz......

Special ed?
LOLOLOL

You moron, "It's 760 million into the million figure," is the same as the million figure divided by the 760 million, which is what I posted.

6 ÷ 2 = 3​

Do you see now why you look like such an idiot? I can't believe you're such an imbecile, you'd actually triple down on stupid and post that nonsense rather than simply admit you made a mistake. Actually, just kidding... I totally believe it! :lmao:

You get 0.1372345 percent, or rounded as 0.14 percent, the very figure PoliticalHag said is wrong.

I want to make sure I understand, you are complaining that the calculation is wrong, but using your calculation the number is still minuscule? Not sure what point you have made exactly other than to prove that the left has a their panties in a wad for little reason.
My complaint about PolitcalHag's horrid math skills has nothing to do with the actual fatality rate. It may be 0.14%. Or it may not be that. I still don't know. For one, the WHO merely states there "may" be 10% of the world's population infected. That means 10% "may" not be an accurate figure. Secondly, that's for the entire planet, not the U.S.. So let's say, for argument's sake, it is somewhat accurate. That would mean in the U.S., there are 33,000,000 cases. We are currently up to 234,804 deaths. Using my math and not PoliticalHag's, that's a fatality rate of .7%, roughly 5 times deadlier than the flu. And that's assuming the WHO is correct and assuming infection rates are consistent from one country to the next, which they're not.

Seems to me like for someone who has tried to claim intellectual superiority over arguing over the most inane math calculations your post has a shit ton of speculation to come up with your figures.

You shouldn't use the word "assuming" unless you know the meaning, Dipshit. :itsok:
LOL

That 10% figure wasn't mine, ya twink. That was the WHO's speculation, not mine. I merely pointed out if it's accurate, that's a 0.7% fatality rate in the U.S..

Of course, I'm saying this to an imbecile who thinks I said we should shut the country down over a 0.1% fatality rate when I actually said we shouldn't. So there's that. Meaning no one can expect you to understand what people post.

I assumed nothing. Everyone knows Wray has it, Dummy.

Fox News also detailed FBI paperwork showing the bureau’s contact with John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of the repair shop who reported the laptop’s contents to authorities. The documents show that Isaac received a subpoena to testify before U.S. District Court in Delaware on December 9, 2019, according to the report. The documents also include what appears to be serial numbers for a laptop and hard drive recovered by the FBI.

The laptop was delivered to DOJ for the grand jury. Which means that Barr took legal possession of the laptop.

Apparently Barr trusts Wray enough to give the laptop back to the FBI.

The chain of custody goes from the FBI to DOJ and back to the FBI.

That 10% figure wasn't mine, ya twink. That was the WHO's speculation, not mine. I merely pointed out if it's accurate, that's a 0.7% fatality rate in the U.S..
Ironically the 0.7% fatality rate is due to "increased testing". Which greatly increased the number of "cases" which is what the deaths are divided into.

If Trump continues his policy of cutting down the number of tests, in order to cut down the number of detected cases, the fatality rate will actually go up.

rotfl-gif.288736

Jeeeezzzz......

Special ed?
LOLOLOL

6 ÷ 2 = 3​

LOL

Of course, I'm saying this to an imbecile who thinks I said we should shut the country down over a 0.1% fatality rate when I actually said we shouldn't. So there's that. Meaning no one can expect you to understand what people post.
:itsok:

rotfl-gif.288736

Jeeeezzzz......

Special ed?
LOLOLOL

6 ÷ 2 = 3​

LOL

:itsok:
LOL

No worries, I didn't expect you to be able to get back up.

200.gif

And that of course would be the case through out the world, so we can still rationally compare outcomes and Germany's outcome is much better than America's.
NO. That is NOT the case throughout the world unless the CDC is now managing the health of the entire planet.
The subject is how the CDC inflated deaths in the US by attributing all deaths to the Chinese originated
covid virus if the virus was present at all. So much so that the CDC was pressured into changing that policy.

Nevertheless that policy was in place for months and the US death toll remains inflated and uncorrected
and you remain disingenuous.

All countries are using that methodology, they have an "excess death mythology" as defined as " A range of estimates for the number of excess deaths was calculated as the difference between the observed count and one of two thresholds (either the average expected count or the upper bound threshold), by week and jurisdiction. Negative values, where the observed count fell below the threshold, were set to zero."

And the method of if one did not have a prognosis of death within the year and contracted COVID it is counted across the globe as a Covid related death.

There is no world health body, or American for that matter, which believes the USA is doing well in this pandemic.

Just wishing Americans were not dropping like flies by playing semantics with the numbers is not going to save any American lives.
America is far from the worst record when it comes to covid deaths and far from the best.
I know it serves your agenda to state otherwise, however. Saying we are "dropping like flies" is disingenuous and misleading and it won't win Joe the election you so desperately want.
Nothing will including all the post election chaos and disorder the left has planned.

As things stand right now we will have a covid vaccine soon and society will begin to come out of
politicized lockdown box leftist swine has tried to keep us in.

Joe Biden and all the Karens can wear their little masks all day long, if it thrills them to do so.

Only Spain in Europe has a worse death per 100K rate right now.

As in the chart I have provided in this thread many times.

Just to be clear....

There are other countries...just not in Europe....that have worse rates.
Also, we pay our hospitals more for treating COVID, so anyone who dies, that has COVID is listed as a "COVID" death, whereas in most countries unless COVID is actually what caused your death, your cause of death is not listed as COVID. It's not an apples to apples comparison.

Medical stats from country to country are NEVER an apples-to-apples comparison, because they don't compile ANY medical stats the same way we do. How many times have we heard the canard that infant mortality in the US is so much worse than the rest of the world, only to find out that it's largely because other countries simply don't count children who die in the first week of life as ever having existed at all?

On COVID the death rates per 100k most developed nations are using the same method, indeed it is the USA that most world health bodies are concerned are vastly under reporting due to your fragment health care system run by 50 different states. Some estimates are that the USA is under reporting by 33%.
You mean our health care system that bodies the DHSC for legit life threatening diseases like cancer. Our health care system where you can actually get the surgery you need within a week. Our healthcare system that the rest of the world, except Switzerland, has been leaching off of our innovation and the tens of billions we drop into R+D every year. That healthcare system? Y’all treat the healthy for dumb shit like broken arms and infections, while taxing the fuck out of your citizens and pretend like you’re hero’s for doing so. Meanwhile Canada sends all their cancer patients TO ME, to get the very best treatment that WE develop, and then pay for it. Your nurses and doctors are garbage. When y’all can start actually saving your cancer patients and stop sending them to me, and actually preform surgeries on things like joint replacements that aren’t outdated 30 years, when your hospitals have as many top of the line critical care beds as ours do, when you actually do your part in the world and start developing drugs, procedures, and technologies...then you can lecture us on our healthcare.

Me and my wife both work in one of the largest hospitals right next to the covid epicenter. We’re over reporting. 100%. Notice how the flu has effectively disappeared? In this current “spike”, we have 6 covid patients who are actually suffering from covid, among other things.

Australia has similar wait times as the USA, in fact shorter wait times for GP visits, yet gets far better results in every macro category except breast cancer treatment, and even there we are just behind the USA.

All at much cheaper cost.
BECUASE YOU SEND YOUR WORST CANCER PATIENTS TO US TO FIX. Ipso facto, y’all fucks don’t take the hit in death rates. We take on the worst cases, and still have a better death rate than all of y’all. Turns out, it’s pretty easy to take care of healthy people. In Europe they go to Switzerland. What’s the last medical innovation that came out of Australia? At least the French have Sanofi. Stop fucking swimming in our wake. We’re basically subsidizing the entire globes R+D. We’ve been subsidizing NATOs defense spending for decades. We just invented a goddamn missile that goes Mach 45. Why? Because y’all made incredibly stupid deals with China and now you’re having buyers remorse. And now we’re gonna have to arm you once again. What have you done recently for me Australia? The fucking gall of you foreigners who come here and lecture us about our politics while we’re the ones putting in the elbow grease to make YOUR lives better, healthier, and safer.

No we do not actually.

Australia has the best cancer treatment survival rates in the world.

Here is a good article about Australian heath care and why over all it gets better outcomes than the USA at much lower cost.

Nobody cares about your healthcare system....especially the spin from America hating Vox idiots.

You don't have to care.

You can continue to naval gaze as many Americans love to do.

I am just throwing the facts out there for the intelligent minority of Americans to consider.

Intelligent people learn from the rest of the world, both good and bad.
Facts? The only thing you threw out was Vox bullshit.

I understand, the cult of Trump only believes anything Trump says, nothing else.

All cults work this way.

You sound as if you are involved in the cult of the bubble.
A real true believer.

Though only thing I believe in is scientific method, blue skies and cold Australian beer, the rest is just an opinion.
You believe in global warming, so you don't believe in the scientific method.

Yes I do and so does NASA.

You mean some political hacks in NASA believe in it. As a space agency, Nasa political hacks make great climate scientists.

No that is the official position of the agency as well as most scientists (though not all) in the entire world.

I am sure you can find a few meth addles scientists who disagree.
Science doesn't have anything to do with "official positions." That's politics, not science.

Plenty of real scientists disgree. NASA bureaucrats are not scientists.

You do know NASA has scientists in it?

They put a man on the moon, not the PR guy announcing how they did it.

Jesus American education has totally collapsed since I left.

And you have never won a war since I left.

My leaving was a tragedy for America.
Because Australians have been winning wars left and right, and inventing shit left and right... We had to bail your dingo asses out with a crippled navy from the Japanese. while bailing out your brothers across the pond from the nazis, all while bailing out the soviets with weapons and equipment. How many countries are you protecting with your aircraft carriers...oh wait you have none. Y’all can’t even protect your tourist from crocodiles. Oh yeah, let’s not forget, you can count the war against ISIS, the only terrorist organization to take and hold mass swathes of land and operate as a country, as a win for the US. We’re the only ones holding China and Russia at bay The only ones to actually do something when assholes use chemical weapons against civilian pops. Name me something Australia has done or stop talking shit, go back to your stupid island, and get bit by your stupid trap door spiders, and die of priapism
Don't let this clown sour you against the Aussies. They have fought shoulder to shoulder with the US in war after war, and they fight very well. He sounds more like a Leftwing US x-pat than an Aussie.

As China confirms itself as an Outlaw Nation, should they turn to external aggression, it will be the combined navies of The Quad (US/Japan/India/Australia) that hold the line at The First Island chain.
I’ve liked every Aussie I’ve met, although every one I’ve meet seems to love cocaine for whatever reason. Neither here nor there. This guy is a douche and a shit talker. These foreigners with mouse fart militaries, and who don’t do shit innovation wise and have the nerve to talk shit in us are like that dumbass who shit talked Deontay Wilder on social media and Wilder invited him to a boxing match and gave him brain damage. Theyre the lowest bottom feeder trolls, who are just sad people with nothing going on in their lives, and deserve to get brain damage, or in his case, death by priapism from a spider bite.

Can anyone here name the president of Australia? Fuck no. But at least 70% of the globe could tell you who the POTUS is. Why, because were the most significant, prosperous, influential, and strongest country in the history of the world. The only other countries that actually matter are China, kind of Russia, kind of Germany, kind of Britain.

Of course, the media deliberately took her out of context.

Can anyone here name the president of Australia? Fuck no. But at least 70% of the globe could tell you who the POTUS is. Why, because were the most significant, prosperous, influential, and strongest country in the history of the world.
The same could be said of the head of Germany in 1938. Time even named him "Man of the year" and the whole world knew his name.

Can anyone here name the president of Australia? Fuck no. But at least 70% of the globe could tell you who the POTUS is. Why, because were the most significant, prosperous, influential, and strongest country in the history of the world.
The same could be said of the head of Germany in 1938. Time even named him "Man of the year" and the whole world knew his name.
Oh please, the entire world has known the POTUS since we’ve been a superpower. And shocking, another comparison to hitler. Who’d a thunk. Yeah the guy who has Israeli settlements named after him is just like hitler. The guy who when the left was screaming bloody murder for him to abuse his power and force businesses to produce covid materials, he chose not too and let them do it on their own.

There’s a powerful fascist state out there. 100% fascist economic system, and boast the largest military in the world. They have a leader who wields absolute power. They have a propaganda infrastructure that would make the nazis blush. They preach to their citizens that they are the true empire, and the world is their birthright. They have concentration camps where they’re sterilizing religious minorities. They go by the name of the Communist Party of China. China is what fascism looks like. And trumps been the only guy to stand up to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back