NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hunter Biden thing is just not sticking other than with the demented members of the Trump cult.

You are running out of time.

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

The story just seals the deal.

Except it is not, it is just not getting any real traction in the polls.

The only people obsessed with it are already in the Trump cult.

That is the problem with cults, you do not understand how people not in the cult are thinking.
The polls are rake news. The fake news outlets don't publish the news. They publish Democrat propaganda. You would never know what the truth is by watching fake news outlets. We are now in the fully Stalinist era of America.

Everything is fake news which means no news is true which means what ever I say is true and what ever you say is true.

Let rip.
You're pretty much right that no news is true. Journalists are no nothing more than leftwing propagandists.
But your moron says we turned the corner And only morons believe that

Hey, if you prefer to believe we're living in the second coming of the Black Death and all hope is lost, knock yourself out.
I marvel at how TDS morons find joy in mass suffering and death.

Add a little bit of eyeliner and black hair dye, they'd be goth. They really, REALLY hate the idea that life could be anything but gloom, doom, and negativity.
I haven’t been paying attention to this thread. What have the talking points morphed into? Are they still calling this Russian disinformation? Do they acknowledge the existence of Toni bobulinski?

No, they are stonewalling it hoping to get over the finish line without having to address it.

Of course, win or lose, it will not be going away.

The Hunter Biden thing is just not sticking other than with the demented members of the Trump cult.

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

That is the problem with cults, you do not understand how people not in the cult are thinking.
The polls are rake news. The fake news outlets don't publish the news. They publish Democrat propaganda. You would never know what the truth is by watching fake news outlets. We are now in the fully Stalinist era of America.

Everything is fake news which means no news is true which means what ever I say is true and what ever you say is true.

Let rip.
You're pretty much right that no news is true. Journalists are no nothing more than leftwing propagandists.

Hey, if you prefer to believe we're living in the second coming of the Black Death and all hope is lost, knock yourself out.

Add a little bit of eyeliner and black hair dye, they'd be goth. They really, REALLY hate the idea that life could be anything but gloom, doom, and negativity.
I haven’t been paying attention to this thread. What have the talking points morphed into? Are they still calling this Russian disinformation? Do they acknowledge the existence of Toni bobulinski?

No, they are stonewalling it hoping to get over the finish line without having to address it.

Of Trump wins they will all be going to prison

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.

Yeah just like Hilary did.

Prosecutors do not prosecute and judges do not convict based on Trump conspiracy theories.

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.

Yeah just like Hilary did.

Prosecutors do not prosecute and judges do not convict based on Trump conspiracy theories.
Oh it’s just a conspiracy theory now. Never mind there’s 2 of Hunters closest associates are coming out and confirming it. That’s nothing. They’re just in on the conspiracy theory. Nevermind all the pictures and recordings of Hunter, including recordings of Hunter talking about his “business partner”/Chinese spy chief Patrick Ho. I suppose those are just deep fakes

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.
This is what he actually said, douchebag:
“We’re starting to see light at the end of the tunnel,” Trump said. Pence added, “We are beginning to see glimmers of progress.”

calling that a lie is a lie.
YOU FN moron You and Cecillie 500,000 new virus cases LAST WEEK
BTW, what is "FN moron?"
LOL

It's that idiot you see staring at you in the mirror.

Quickly consolidating and becoming more gruesome every second

The Unspeakable Corruption of Joe Biden.

The risks that Biden puts his own son through that reveal the true rot at the center of his character.

A few years ago, Biden would lose one of his surviving sons, Beau, to brain cancer.

You might think that after such loss, Biden would pay special attention to the welfare of the only surviving child of his first marriage.

You would be wrong.

This is the kind of addiction that destroys relationships through lies, through theft, through neglect, and worse.

When addiction reaches that stage, there are usually only two possible outcomes: The addict either hits bottom and cleans up their act, or they die.

Hunter is on that path.

Joe Biden, having stood over the graves of two of his children and deployed his remaining son to become his bagman.
Biden never called his daughter a piece of ass like trump did

And Trump hasn't used his son as a bagman for bribes. So there you go.
Yeah just sent him to the hotel to get info from trumps russian spie pals

Fox News host Tucker Carlson told his viewers that he had some very important papers related to his conspiracy theory surrounding Hunter Biden, son of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

But the papers were lost ― and so Carlson concocted yet another conspiracy theory to explain their disappearance.

Carlson claimed a “source” gave the Fox News show “damning” documents about Biden on Monday. Carlson’s producer shipped the documents across the country via a “brand-name company,” but they never arrived.

Instead, the shipping company said the package had been opened and the documents were missing.

The shipping company launched a search and called in security to interview everyone who touched the documents, Carlson said.

“They went far and beyond, but they found nothing,” he said. “Those documents had vanished.”

He said the unnamed company’s executives are “baffled and deeply bothered by this, and so are we.”

Carlson did not explain why they shipped the only copy of “damning” documents.

Twitter users couldn’t help but laugh

All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Hunter Biden's ex-business partner implicates Joe Biden in secret China deals"

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.
You believe people don't cheat on their taxes? LOL
Capone cheated and it was the only thing that put the murderer in jail Why not put Trump ,the filth, the stinking example of humanity in jail too?
Weird how the IRS has been auditing Trump for years and he is still a free man, huh?

I wonder why.
If he showed his taxes he could go to jail The man is a stone crook but money talks ,,,,loudly
You’re still alive? Dammit. Didn’t see you post for a while so I thought you went to traitor Hell
I was banned for a week Found another place that needed some help with their Trump problem You still loving Israel more than America??

All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.
Capone cheated and it was the only thing that put the murderer in jail Why not put Trump ,the filth, the stinking example of humanity in jail too?
Weird how the IRS has been auditing Trump for years and he is still a free man, huh?

I wonder why.
If he showed his taxes he could go to jail The man is a stone crook but money talks ,,,,loudly
You’re still alive? Dammit. Didn’t see you post for a while so I thought you went to traitor Hell
I was banned for a week Found another place that needed some help with their Trump problem You still loving Israel more than America??

I noted that you were absent from the board for a bit, and I’d like to congratulate you on time well spent in transcribing conversations between Dora and Diego, in order to improve your English! Soon you will be ready to tackle ‘Cat in the Hat.’

I wonder why.
Only a week? That’s like asking which of your children you love more. You knew that and decided to troll anyway. Oh well maybe next time the ban will be permanent? One can hope.

I wonder why.
Only a week? That’s like asking which of your children you love more. You knew that and decided to troll anyway. Oh well maybe next time the ban will be permanent? One can hope.

Nay, nay.....no ban on eddie....

....look at all the fun we'd miss.

I wonder why.

Someone mentioned they saw you on the Message Board For Cretins.

I wonder why.
Well it was a kindly mod that banned me One that I respect

I wonder why.

It was for your own good.

I wonder why.

Have to admit I have rather strong anti trump ,repub feelings that sometimes get away from me in the wrong place at the wrong time

I wonder why.

Have to admit I have rather strong anti trump ,repub feelings that sometimes get away from me in the wrong place at the wrong time

Yes, we've seen you transition from a partisan hack to a Biden Zombie.

It's too bad Eddie. Life is good when you don't have a ring through your nose and a bitch like Camel-A Harris holding the rope.

I wonder why.

Nay, nay.....no ban on eddie....

....look at all the fun we'd miss.
I do not consider traitors fun. Eddie watches Schindler's list and spits on the graves of my ancestors.

I wonder why.

Yes, we've seen you transition from a partisan hack to a Biden Zombie.

It's too bad Eddie. Life is good when you don't have a ring through your nose and a bitch like Camel-A Harris holding the rope.
Eddie is a traitor. Don't waste your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back