NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well there you have it.

Covid is the underlying cause of death in 95% of cases.

And that of course would be the case through out the world, so we can still rationally compare outcomes and Germany's outcome is much better than America's.
Dude is talking to himself. :cuckoo:
I think his middle name is actually wanker, not winker

With a wit like that you could play Oscar Wilde's brain damaged cousin in my new play Born to Be Wilde.
The viciousness with which you attacked me indicates that my post must have stung. That shows it must have been fairly witty. Also, it shows that you're another psycho like FAUX

You Trump cult members are a hoot.

You start every interaction with an insult, usually something more of grunt like "moron" and they cry like little girls who lost their Barbie dolls when you get it back.

There there, it will be alright.

Don't cry.
If you say so, Wanker.

Thus spoke Frogenusthra!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that of course would be the case through out the world, so we can still rationally compare outcomes and Germany's outcome is much better than America's.
NO. That is NOT the case throughout the world unless the CDC is now managing the health of the entire planet.
The subject is how the CDC inflated deaths in the US by attributing all deaths to the Chinese originated
covid virus if the virus was present at all. So much so that the CDC was pressured into changing that policy.

Nevertheless that policy was in place for months and the US death toll remains inflated and uncorrected
and you remain disingenuous.

All countries are using that methodology, they have an "excess death mythology" as defined as " A range of estimates for the number of excess deaths was calculated as the difference between the observed count and one of two thresholds (either the average expected count or the upper bound threshold), by week and jurisdiction. Negative values, where the observed count fell below the threshold, were set to zero."

And the method of if one did not have a prognosis of death within the year and contracted COVID it is counted across the globe as a Covid related death.

There is no world health body, or American for that matter, which believes the USA is doing well in this pandemic.

Just wishing Americans were not dropping like flies by playing semantics with the numbers is not going to save any American lives.
America is far from the worst record when it comes to covid deaths and far from the best.
I know it serves your agenda to state otherwise, however. Saying we are "dropping like flies" is disingenuous and misleading and it won't win Joe the election you so desperately want.
Nothing will including all the post election chaos and disorder the left has planned.

As things stand right now we will have a covid vaccine soon and society will begin to come out of
politicized lockdown box leftist swine has tried to keep us in.

Joe Biden and all the Karens can wear their little masks all day long, if it thrills them to do so.

Only Spain in Europe has a worse death per 100K rate right now.

As in the chart I have provided in this thread many times.

Just to be clear....

There are other countries...just not in Europe....that have worse rates.

Yes and they are poor and third world.
Belgium is a very wealthy European cuontry, and Chile is the wealthiest country in South America.

On top of that, we know our death statistics are fake news. People who were killed in motor cycle accidents are included in the COVID death statistics. Our figures are grossly inflated. Furthermore, a large fraction of deaths were people in nursing homes who governors like Cuomo killed with his negligence.

NO. That is NOT the case throughout the world unless the CDC is now managing the health of the entire planet.
The subject is how the CDC inflated deaths in the US by attributing all deaths to the Chinese originated
covid virus if the virus was present at all. So much so that the CDC was pressured into changing that policy.

Nevertheless that policy was in place for months and the US death toll remains inflated and uncorrected

All countries are using that methodology, they have an "excess death mythology" as defined as " A range of estimates for the number of excess deaths was calculated as the difference between the observed count and one of two thresholds (either the average expected count or the upper bound threshold), by week and jurisdiction. Negative values, where the observed count fell below the threshold, were set to zero."

And the method of if one did not have a prognosis of death within the year and contracted COVID it is counted across the globe as a Covid related death.

There is no world health body, or American for that matter, which believes the USA is doing well in this pandemic.

Just wishing Americans were not dropping like flies by playing semantics with the numbers is not going to save any American lives.
America is far from the worst record when it comes to covid deaths and far from the best.
I know it serves your agenda to state otherwise, however. Saying we are "dropping like flies" is disingenuous and misleading and it won't win Joe the election you so desperately want.
Nothing will including all the post election chaos and disorder the left has planned.

As things stand right now we will have a covid vaccine soon and society will begin to come out of

Joe Biden and all the Karens can wear their little masks all day long, if it thrills them to do so.

Just to be clear....

Belgium is a very wealthy European cuontry, and Chile is the wealthiest country in South America.

On top of that, we know our death statistics are fake news. People who were killed in motor cycle accidents are included in the COVID death statistics. Our figures are grossly inflated. Furthermore, a large fraction of deaths were people in nursing homes who governors like Cuomo killed with his negligence.

If that makes you feel better you can have Chile and Belgium.

As for the rest of the civilised world?

Oh my.

The Hunter Biden thing is just not sticking other than with the demented members of the Trump cult.

You are running out of time.

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

The story just seals the deal.

Except it is not, it is just not getting any real traction in the polls.

The only people obsessed with it are already in the Trump cult.

That is the problem with cults, you do not understand how people not in the cult are thinking.
The polls are rake news. The fake news outlets don't publish the news. They publish Democrat propaganda. You would never know what the truth is by watching fake news outlets. We are now in the fully Stalinist era of America.

Everything is fake news which means no news is true which means what ever I say is true and what ever you say is true.

Let rip.

Mind you when I look at the chart I posted about COVID mortality Papua New Guinea is doing really well.

I reckon that is because they are so busy head hunting each other and eating their enemies organs in fire side chats that the virus has no time to take hold.

Just to be clear....

Just to be clear....

If that makes you feel better you can have Chile and Belgium.

As for the rest of the civilised world?

Oh my.
They don't doctor their data to make it look worse than it is. They also don't have blue state governors like Cuomo sending infected people into nursing homes.

Mind you when I look at the chart I posted about COVID mortality Papua New Guinea is doing really well.

I reckon that is because they are so busy head hunting each other and eating their enemies organs in fire side chats that the virus has no time to take hold.
It's probably because they don't travel a lot.

The Hunter Biden thing is just not sticking other than with the demented members of the Trump cult.

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

That is the problem with cults, you do not understand how people not in the cult are thinking.
The polls are rake news. The fake news outlets don't publish the news. They publish Democrat propaganda. You would never know what the truth is by watching fake news outlets. We are now in the fully Stalinist era of America.

Everything is fake news which means no news is true which means what ever I say is true and what ever you say is true.

Let rip.
You're pretty much right that no news is true. Journalists are no nothing more than leftwing propagandists.

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.
You're pretty much right that no news is true. Journalists are no nothing more than leftwing propagandists.
But your moron says we turned the corner And only morons believe that

All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Hunter Biden's ex-business partner implicates Joe Biden in secret China deals"

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.
You believe people don't cheat on their taxes? LOL
Capone cheated and it was the only thing that put the murderer in jail Why not put Trump ,the filth, the stinking example of humanity in jail too?
Maybe because despite multiple audits, the IRS hasn't found Trump to be cheating on his taxes. The IRS is damned good at finding cheating, especially since no one, not even the IRS can understand the tax laws.

I've said it before. If we don't trust the IRS to be able to audit taxes and detect fraud, what in the fuck are we paying them for?

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.

Hey, if you prefer to believe we're living in the second coming of the Black Death and all hope is lost, knock yourself out.

Just to be clear....

Belgium ?

Anyone country that puts mayonnaise on fries and most famous statue is a pissing boy is third world to me.

I just heard, "I define 'third-world' as any country which it's convenient for me to dismiss."

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.
This is what he actually said, douchebag:
“We’re starting to see light at the end of the tunnel,” Trump said. Pence added, “We are beginning to see glimmers of progress.”

calling that a lie is a lie.

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.

Hey, if you prefer to believe we're living in the second coming of the Black Death and all hope is lost, knock yourself out.
I marvel at how TDS morons find joy in mass suffering and death.

Just to be clear....

Belgium ?

Anyone country that puts mayonnaise on fries and most famous statue is a pissing boy is third world to me.
That's what all wankers say.

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.

Add a little bit of eyeliner and black hair dye, they'd be goth. They really, REALLY hate the idea that life could be anything but gloom, doom, and negativity.

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.
“We’re starting to see light at the end of the tunnel,” Trump said. Pence added, “We are beginning to see glimmers of progress.”

YOU FN moron You and Cecillie 500,000 new virus cases LAST WEEK

Just to be clear....

Also, we pay our hospitals more for treating COVID, so anyone who dies, that has COVID is listed as a "COVID" death, whereas in most countries unless COVID is actually what caused your death, your cause of death is not listed as COVID. It's not an apples to apples comparison.

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.

YOU FN moron You and Cecillie 500,000 new virus cases LAST WEEK
What does that have to do with whether he said what you claimed?

BTW, what is "FN moron?"

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.

Add a little bit of eyeliner and black hair dye, they'd be goth. They really, REALLY hate the idea that life could be anything but gloom, doom, and negativity.

No one is asking for an end of times, just face the true scientific reality of the pandemic and deal with it sanely instead of making shit totally up as Trump and his cult members do.

If you do you may get a handle on it as we have in Australia.

Don't need time.

Biden is already fucked.

Let rip.

I haven’t been paying attention to this thread. What have the talking points morphed into? Are they still calling this Russian disinformation? Do they acknowledge the existence of Toni bobulinski?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back