NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will tell you what Nostra, I will get The Wiggles in to sing a song about those statistics and maybe that will help you finally have your light bulb moment?

You will always be a dim light bulb, but still there is hope for some flickering light.

Now observing the chaos of America's pandemic response,

what chaos??? Europe has the same population and the same death totals. Maybe you've been brainwashed by the libcommies??? Are you going to tolerate that???

Lets compare the country most comparable with the USA in population and movement, Germany.

Germany has had 427, 888 confirmed infections the USA 8,823,899

Germany has had 10,111 deaths the USA 230,045.

Oh my.

No one in the world believes America is doing well but people lost in the demented certainties of the Trump cult.

Germany's population is about 1/4th the US population, Stupid.

Their number of cases is lower because they have only done 20 million, while the US has done 132 million tests, Moron.

Yes, this is the Yank, nothing can be compared when the USA is failing.

China is doing better than the USA and they have far more people than you.

Every country in Europe is doing better than the USA but Spain.

Pretty primitive reasoning actually, but understandable given the state of US education.

Germany has conducted fewer tests per population than the USA because they got the infection rates under control much faster than the USA and so hence have much lower death rates.

The USA is every accelerating testing rates because your infection rates are out of control, you death rates accelerating.

That concept may be a bit too complex for you.

I will try and get Kermit the Frog and the Cookie Monster to come over and do a skit explaining it further.

I had no idea there was anyone on Earth dumb enough to believe China on this issue.

Congrats!

My link proved you to be a liar.

The USA is every accelerating testing rates because your infection rates are out of control, you death rates accelerating.

Our death rates have been cut in half, Moron.

No one would take their figures as gospel, but seeing as the virus originated in China it is being monitored by every security agency on planet Earth.

Not one has disputed their overall claims there there is now no mass community spread, that the hospitals are anywhere near capacity, or most importantly at all that the authoritarian government is restricting movement as they did to contain it.

Not one.

This is all easy to independently verify. People are either flooding the hospitals like much of the USA or they are not?

As for US death rates, they are horrendous compared to much of the civilised world, they peaked early in the virus wave, went down but remain at a steady, atrocious rate. You will surpass 300,000 by February at this rate unless there is a vaccine.

One of the worst death rates in the modern, developed world.
This is all easy to independently verify

Then to it. Verify all your claims in that post. Nobody here believes a word you post.

Of course you are a Trump cult member, like all cult members you can believe only what you need or want to believe.

You have a President who does that too, it is why the US pandemic response has been such a disaster.
Thanks for admitting you can’t verify your obvious lies.

Calling me a cultist is the best ya got? :itsok:

The John's Hopkins link is there, but I am sure as cult member you believe John Hopkins is "fake news".

Or maybe you cannot read.

If so get your cat to help you.
That link in no way supports your lies, Idiot.

Try again,

I suppose it doesn't when you don't, or perhaps can't, read it.
It doesn’t because it doesn’t, Moron.

If you think there is something in your link backing up your bullshit, cut and paste it here.

GO!
Watch this......

I will tell you what Nostra, I will get The Wiggles in to sing a song about those statistics and maybe that will help you finally have your light bulb moment?

You will always be a dim light bulb, but still there is hope for some flickering light.
Still nothing from you.

Quite sad. :itsok:

what chaos??? Europe has the same population and the same death totals. Maybe you've been brainwashed by the libcommies??? Are you going to tolerate that???

Lets compare the country most comparable with the USA in population and movement, Germany.

Oh my.

No one in the world believes America is doing well but people lost in the demented certainties of the Trump cult.

Their number of cases is lower because they have only done 20 million, while the US has done 132 million tests, Moron.

Pretty primitive reasoning actually, but understandable given the state of US education.

Germany has conducted fewer tests per population than the USA because they got the infection rates under control much faster than the USA and so hence have much lower death rates.

I will try and get Kermit the Frog and the Cookie Monster to come over and do a skit explaining it further.

I had no idea there was anyone on Earth dumb enough to believe China on this issue.

Congrats!

No one would take their figures as gospel, but seeing as the virus originated in China it is being monitored by every security agency on planet Earth.

Not one has disputed their overall claims there there is now no mass community spread, that the hospitals are anywhere near capacity, or most importantly at all that the authoritarian government is restricting movement as they did to contain it.

Not one.

This is all easy to independently verify. People are either flooding the hospitals like much of the USA or they are not?

As for US death rates, they are horrendous compared to much of the civilised world, they peaked early in the virus wave, went down but remain at a steady, atrocious rate. You will surpass 300,000 by February at this rate unless there is a vaccine.

Then to it. Verify all your claims in that post. Nobody here believes a word you post.

Of course you are a Trump cult member, like all cult members you can believe only what you need or want to believe.

You have a President who does that too, it is why the US pandemic response has been such a disaster.

The John's Hopkins link is there, but I am sure as cult member you believe John Hopkins is "fake news".

Try again,

If you think there is something in your link backing up your bullshit, cut and paste it here.

GO!
Watch this......

It is right there, some other posters even highlighted the relevant chart for you.

You know Nostra you are so stupid when you post parrots fall dead from the trees.

Oh my.

Congrats!

Not one.

Try again,

GO!
Watch this......

It is right there, some other posters even highlighted the relevant chart for you.

You know Nostra you are so stupid when you post parrots fall dead from the trees.
Still nothing. Don’t try to claim others did your homework, Moron.

It is there, in a big bold chart other posters highlighted.

You do not even have to spend ten hours trying to figure out how to open an internet link Nostra, others did it for you.

You slobber more than Old Yeller and if you were Travis would have put you down as a puppy just to play it safe.

Last edited:
It is there, in a big bold chart other posters highlighted.

You do not even have to spend ten hours trying to figure out how to open an internet link Nostra, others did it for you.

You slobber more like Old Yeller and if you were Travis would have put you down as a puppy just to play it safe.
Keep digging.

:dig:

Oh my.

Congrats!

Not one.

In their eyes, anyone who doesn't hate Trump is a cultist.

This thread is about the Bidens. Not the Whu Flu. There are hundreds of threads about the Whu Flu or just tune to CNN if you want to hear more about it

Stop trying to distract from the Bidens treasonists crimes
What are the crimes? Spell out the crime...What laws were broken and where is the actual proof?

And please spare me from a bunch of gobbledygook that the imaginary deep state AG Barr won't ever prosecute.... these alleged crimes because the deep state always lets democrats get away with them....!! :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Y'all are just plain whacko!!! Imo. And getting whackier by the minute.....!!!!

Oh my.

Damn you're full of shit. Germany has 1/4th the population of the US, 83 million vs. 320+ million. BTW Germany has a higher case/fatality rate. So just STFU foreigner.

Germany has higher population density, it had had simular in flight movement per population to the USA, it is comparable.

So who can we compare America with, every time you look bad the slobbering idiot chant is that does not count.

The USA has higher death rates per 100k of the population, it does with every European country except Spain. (I am sure you are happy to compare with Spain because that is the one case that makes you feel less deluded). This from Johns Hopkins. See my posted link in the thread.

But you won't because Trump cult Americans only believe what they want to believe as they click their ruby heels together and chant there is not place like home.

Please show the data you are using to make this statement. I showed you what I got off the JH website and it does NOT show the U.S. as number 2.

It is my John Hopkins link

Oh my.

Damn you're full of shit. Germany has 1/4th the population of the US, 83 million vs. 320+ million. BTW Germany has a higher case/fatality rate. So just STFU foreigner.

Germany has higher population density, it had had simular in flight movement per population to the USA, it is comparable.

So who can we compare America with, every time you look bad the slobbering idiot chant is that does not count.

The USA has higher death rates per 100k of the population, it does with every European country except Spain. (I am sure you are happy to compare with Spain because that is the one case that makes you feel less deluded). This from Johns Hopkins. See my posted link in the thread.

But you won't because Trump cult Americans only believe what they want to believe as they click their ruby heels together and chant there is not place like home.

Please show the data you are using to make this statement. I showed you what I got off the JH website and it does NOT show the U.S. as number 2.

Here you go Sunny, first chart down.

From your link:

Cases and mortality by country
COUNTRYCONFIRMEDDEATHSCASE-FATALITYDEATHS/100K POP.
Yemen2,06059929.1%2.10
Mexico886,80088,74310.0%70.32
Ecuador159,61412,5427.9%73.41
Italy504,50937,2107.4%61.57
Chad1,434966.7%0.62
Bolivia140,7798,6276.1%75.99
Sudan13,7428376.1%2.00
Liberia1,393825.9%1.70
Egypt106,3976,1875.8%6.29
Iran562,70532,3205.7%39.51
Niger1,215695.7%0.31
Sweden110,5945,9335.4%58.26
United Kingdom857,04344,8355.2%67.43
China91,1284,7395.2%0.34
San Marino819425.1%124.32
Syria5,3592675.0%1.58
Canada216,0519,9694.6%26.90
Tanzania509214.1%0.04
Peru883,11634,0333.9%106.39
Kosovo17,2636573.8%35.60
Mali3,4721323.8%0.69
Afghanistan40,7681,5113.7%4.06
Belgium305,40910,7373.5%94.00
North Macedonia26,3948973.4%43.06
Ireland56,1081,8823.4%38.78
Guatemala104,6323,6093.4%20.92
Indonesia385,98013,2053.4%4.93
Algeria55,8801,9073.4%4.52
Spain1,046,13234,7523.3%74.38
Gambia3,6591193.3%5.22
Australia27,5139053.3%3.62
France1,084,65934,5363.2%51.56
Sierra Leone2,345743.2%0.97
Romania205,7936,3183.1%32.44
Barbados22773.1%2.44
Malawi5,8871833.1%1.01
Colombia1,007,71130,0003.0%60.42
Angola9,0262673.0%0.87
Vietnam1,160353.0%0.04
Brazil5,380,635156,9032.9%74.90
Bulgaria37,5621,0842.9%15.43
Guyana3,9941172.9%15.02
El Salvador32,5859442.9%14.70
Nicaragua5,4341552.9%2.40
Zimbabwe8,2692362.9%1.63
Chile500,54213,8922.8%74.17
Honduras92,7242,6172.8%27.30
South Africa714,24618,9442.7%32.79
Bosnia and Herzegovina39,7581,0752.7%32.34
Turkey359,7849,7272.7%11.82
Congo (Kinshasa)11,1433052.7%0.36
Burkina Faso2,444652.7%0.33
US8,575,177224,8892.6%68.74
:oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8:
Sort by column 5. ;)
Mortality rate we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the list, Dummy. You lose again.
You can’t count.. columns 5 is deaths per 100,000 people or the actual death rate. Sort by it and post it. It’s a simple request. Or are you sacred? We can debate what it means once you put it up there.
Deaths per 100,000 population means jack shit, Moron.

Death rates are calculated by the number of deaths by those infected.

Why do you deny science?
Nope. It can't be compared with other countries by those tested....because every nation has different testing levels.

Per 100k population is how it is done.
It isn't by those "tested, Moron. It is by those infected.

You people are idiots.

Why do you deny science?
We only count those TESTING positive for covid as infected with covid....
-----------------------

And the death rate is calculated by taking covid deaths divided by the population.... the mortality rate is calculated by the covid deaths, divided by the total of those infected.

The death rate tells you what percentage of your population have died from the corona virus.

The mortality rate tells you what percentage of those infected with the corona virus, die from it.

The mortality rate will indicate how our scientifically created and developed remedies are working or improving the situation....

Last edited:

Oh my.

Oh my.

From your link:

Yemen2,06059929.1%2.10
Chad1,434966.7%0.62
Sudan13,7428376.1%2.00
Liberia1,393825.9%1.70
Niger1,215695.7%0.31
China91,1284,7395.2%0.34
Syria5,3592675.0%1.58
Tanzania509214.1%0.04
Kosovo17,2636573.8%35.60
Mali3,4721323.8%0.69
Gambia3,6591193.3%5.22
Barbados22773.1%2.44
Malawi5,8871833.1%1.01
Angola9,0262673.0%0.87
Vietnam1,160353.0%0.04
Guyana3,9941172.9%15.02
Zimbabwe8,2692362.9%1.63
:oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8: :oops8:
Sort by column 5. ;)
Mortality rate we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the list, Dummy. You lose again.
You can’t count.. columns 5 is deaths per 100,000 people or the actual death rate. Sort by it and post it. It’s a simple request. Or are you sacred? We can debate what it means once you put it up there.

Why do you deny science?
Nope. It can't be compared with other countries by those tested....because every nation has different testing levels.

You people are idiots.

Why do you deny science?
Dumbfuck, the more testing, the higher number of cases reported. You're the poster child for the brain-dead cons.

Oh my.

Oh my.

From your link:

Yemen2,06059929.1%2.10
Chad1,434966.7%0.62
Sudan13,7428376.1%2.00
Liberia1,393825.9%1.70
Niger1,215695.7%0.31
China91,1284,7395.2%0.34
Syria5,3592675.0%1.58
Tanzania509214.1%0.04
Kosovo17,2636573.8%35.60
Mali3,4721323.8%0.69
Gambia3,6591193.3%5.22
Barbados22773.1%2.44
Malawi5,8871833.1%1.01
Angola9,0262673.0%0.87
Vietnam1,160353.0%0.04
Guyana3,9941172.9%15.02
Zimbabwe8,2692362.9%1.63
Sort by column 5. ;)

Why do you deny science?

You people are idiots.

Why do you deny science?
-----------------------

And the death rate is calculated by taking covid deaths divided by the population.... the mortality rate is calculated by the covid deaths, divided by the total of those infected.

The death rate tells you what percentage of your population have died from the corona virus.

The mortality rate tells you what percentage of those infected with the corona virus, die from it.

The mortality rate will indicate how our scientifically created and developed remedies are working or improving the situation....

Why are you stating the obvious? Something that has no bearing on the calculation. The vast majority of those "tested" test negative, Moron.

You are still wrong. The death rate is those who tested positive that died, Idiot.

You have those definitions backwards, Simpleton. In short, you are 100% wrong.

Oh my.

Oh my.

From your link:

Yemen2,06059929.1%2.10
Chad1,434966.7%0.62
Sudan13,7428376.1%2.00
Liberia1,393825.9%1.70
Niger1,215695.7%0.31
China91,1284,7395.2%0.34
Syria5,3592675.0%1.58
Tanzania509214.1%0.04
Kosovo17,2636573.8%35.60
Mali3,4721323.8%0.69
Gambia3,6591193.3%5.22
Barbados22773.1%2.44
Malawi5,8871833.1%1.01
Angola9,0262673.0%0.87
Vietnam1,160353.0%0.04
Guyana3,9941172.9%15.02
Zimbabwe8,2692362.9%1.63
Sort by column 5. ;)

Why do you deny science?

You people are idiots.

Why do you deny science?
Dumbfuck, the more testing, the higher number of cases reported. You're the poster child for the brain-dead cons.
I never said anything different than that, Idiot.

Learn to read.

Oh my.

Oh my.

From your link:

Yemen2,06059929.1%2.10
Chad1,434966.7%0.62
Sudan13,7428376.1%2.00
Liberia1,393825.9%1.70
Niger1,215695.7%0.31
China91,1284,7395.2%0.34
Syria5,3592675.0%1.58
Tanzania509214.1%0.04
Kosovo17,2636573.8%35.60
Mali3,4721323.8%0.69
Gambia3,6591193.3%5.22
Barbados22773.1%2.44
Malawi5,8871833.1%1.01
Angola9,0262673.0%0.87
Vietnam1,160353.0%0.04
Guyana3,9941172.9%15.02
Zimbabwe8,2692362.9%1.63
Sort by column 5. ;)

Why do you deny science?

You people are idiots.

Why do you deny science?

Learn to read.
Yes ya did, dumbfuck, when you claimed our mortality rate was lower than those countries which don't test as much as we do. Not to mention. Also, testing often counts individuals as multiple cases. Also....

At present, it is tempting to estimate the case fatality rate by dividing the number of known deaths by the number of confirmed cases. The resulting number, however, does not represent the true case fatality rate and might be off by orders of magnitude [...]

Also, you're an abject imbecile.

Oh my.

Oh my.

From your link:

Yemen2,06059929.1%2.10
Chad1,434966.7%0.62
Sudan13,7428376.1%2.00
Liberia1,393825.9%1.70
Niger1,215695.7%0.31
China91,1284,7395.2%0.34
Syria5,3592675.0%1.58
Tanzania509214.1%0.04
Kosovo17,2636573.8%35.60
Mali3,4721323.8%0.69
Gambia3,6591193.3%5.22
Barbados22773.1%2.44
Malawi5,8871833.1%1.01
Angola9,0262673.0%0.87
Vietnam1,160353.0%0.04
Guyana3,9941172.9%15.02
Zimbabwe8,2692362.9%1.63
Sort by column 5. ;)

Why do you deny science?

You people are idiots.

Why do you deny science?

Learn to read.
Yes ya did, dumbfuck, when you claimed our mortality rate was lower than those countries which don't test as much as we do. Not to mention. Also, testing often counts individuals as multiple cases. Also....

At present, it is tempting to estimate the case fatality rate by dividing the number of known deaths by the number of confirmed cases. The resulting number, however, does not represent the true case fatality rate and might be off by orders of magnitude [...]

Also, you're an abject imbecile.
Yes ya did, dumbfuck, when you claimed our mortality rate was lower than those countries which don't test as much as we do.

Nope. Never used the word "mortality", idiot.

Quote my post using "mortality", or admit you can't read on a second grade level.

Yes ya did, dumbfuck, when you claimed our mortality rate was lower than those countries which don't test as much as we do.

Nope. Never used the word "mortality", idiot.

Quote my post using "mortality", or admit you can't read on a second grade level.
My G-d, you're even more rightarded than I ever gave you credit for....
Mortality rate we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the list, Dummy.
[emphasis added to highlight Nostra's dementia]

It's bad enough you can't understand what others post -- now the forum sees you can't even understand what you post.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Oh my.

Oh my.

From your link:

Yemen2,06059929.1%2.10
Chad1,434966.7%0.62
Sudan13,7428376.1%2.00
Liberia1,393825.9%1.70
Niger1,215695.7%0.31
China91,1284,7395.2%0.34
Syria5,3592675.0%1.58
Tanzania509214.1%0.04
Kosovo17,2636573.8%35.60
Mali3,4721323.8%0.69
Gambia3,6591193.3%5.22
Barbados22773.1%2.44
Malawi5,8871833.1%1.01
Angola9,0262673.0%0.87
Vietnam1,160353.0%0.04
Guyana3,9941172.9%15.02
Zimbabwe8,2692362.9%1.63
Sort by column 5. ;)

Why do you deny science?

You people are idiots.

Why do you deny science?
-----------------------

On average 2.81 million people die in the US annually, how many of those being listed as covid deaths would have died anyway from preexisting conditions?

Oh my.

Oh my.

From your link:

Yemen2,06059929.1%2.10
Chad1,434966.7%0.62
Sudan13,7428376.1%2.00
Liberia1,393825.9%1.70
Niger1,215695.7%0.31
China91,1284,7395.2%0.34
Syria5,3592675.0%1.58
Tanzania509214.1%0.04
Kosovo17,2636573.8%35.60
Mali3,4721323.8%0.69
Gambia3,6591193.3%5.22
Barbados22773.1%2.44
Malawi5,8871833.1%1.01
Angola9,0262673.0%0.87
Vietnam1,160353.0%0.04
Guyana3,9941172.9%15.02
Zimbabwe8,2692362.9%1.63
Sort by column 5. ;)

Why do you deny science?

You people are idiots.

Why do you deny science?

The number of cases is irrelevant, most will never need advanced health care. Without knowing the demographics of those infected, there's no way to allocate resources that may or may not be needed.

All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Hunter Biden's ex-business partner implicates Joe Biden in secret China deals"

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.

The evidence suggests that H(unter) is holding it for Joe.
Don't know where or when Joe is to receive it - but that is what the evidence shows.
You can speculate all that you need to - but that is what the evidence shows.
That’s bullshit. Joe will be dead in 6 months. What does he care about money? Stupid as stupid theory.

Yes, because greedy, corrupt dirtbags magically stop being who they are when they get old.
47 years no corruption. It’s a bullshit story. However Trump has been corrupt for 74 years. Look under that rock. He can’t serve as a board member for any charity, paid millions for hoodwinking all Trump U suckers, and won’t release his taxes. He’s a crook. Joe’s just guilty of being a democrat which is all you posers care about.

More like, "47 years that we ignored the corruption. It's bullshit that you insist on making us see it now." You have nothing to say to me about Trump while your hypocritical ass refuses to even look at the evidence piling up against Biden. I agree with you that accepting bribes really is "just being a Democrat". But unlike you, I don't consider that a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back