NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Hunter Biden's ex-business partner implicates Joe Biden in secret China deals"

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.
How stupid are you?

You think criminals report their illegal gains on their taxes? Man, what an idiot
Then where is it dope? Oh, I know. It’s in your imagination.

If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.
You naively assume, 1) Joe and Hunter reported the bribes to IRS and, 2 ) tax returns required them to spell out the origins of money rather than merely list them under very vague general categories. Wrong! Care to admit it?
Your tax return lists your streams of income. Are you still not paying your taxes? You are a crook.

All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.
You believe people don't cheat on their taxes? LOL
Yea. Just another unsubstantiated claim you just made up on the fly. It’s like debating at a kindergarten. Na ah, uh huh, na ah, uh huh.

You believe people don't cheat on their taxes? LOL
Yea. Just another unsubstantiated claim you just made up on the fly. It’s like debating at a kindergarten. Na ah, uh huh, na ah, uh huh.
Answer the question

The evidence suggests that H(unter) is holding it for Joe.
Don't know where or when Joe is to receive it - but that is what the evidence shows.
You can speculate all that you need to - but that is what the evidence shows.

They deny.....but I don't believe low-lives such as the one you are posting to, don't know the truth about their candidate.

As I told another one of them yesterday, they'd vote for Beelzebub if he had a D next to his name.
Ad hominem. That’s some intellectually diminutive debating. Way. To. Go. Now go.

Debate????

Debate what????

Here are the facts: the Biden business partner gave a press conference, validating everything in the laptop, and the proof that Joe Biden signed up to be a Ukraine, Russia, China “asset” for bucks and equity in fake companies.
You are supporting a candidate who is actually guilty of everything you claimed about Trump since 2016.

Evidence: “the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.” Google
Finances of the Biden Crime Family that you can't explain.
The Laptop emails, photos, texts.
The partner who verifies all of the above.

There's no debate, nor is there any doubt about you being a low-life lying sack of offal.

Answer the question
I don’t. Do you? Donald does and is under a 2,000 year audit started originally by Jesus Christ. We would know where trumps money comes from if we had his taxes. That’s why they are hidden. Joe’s aren’t hidden since he has nothing to hide. He’s already well off. Why, at 77, would he give a shit about cash that he’d sell out himself? He doesn’t. It’s bull shit.

How is it you brainiac detectives are so sleuthy that you can pick out the Biden corruption with no evidence at all BUT you aren’t at all suspicious of Trump and his business dealings, hidden taxes, hidden bank accounts, and unreported loans? Hold my beer while I laugh full throated at the transparent con job you’ve all done to yourselves. Circle jerk away boys! Goes for you too PoliticalChic and EdwardBaiamonte and Nostra just to name a few fakers.

On this board, conservative = trumptard.
Trumpism is not conservatism.

This was bullshit, all these years. They were yearning for an autocratic strongman to follow and adore, not a great conservative.

All this time. Who knew.

Apparently, you were yearning for a corrupt rapist with senile dementia.

All this time. Who knew?
Well, at least you didn't deny it, Trumpster!

Denying anything to you would give you the false sense that your opinion matters. I don't answer to the likes of you. And I'd rather be a Trumpster than carry water for Grandpa Badfinger and his foreign bribes.

Don't know where or when Joe is to receive it - but that is what the evidence shows.
That’s bullshit. Joe will be dead in 6 months. What does he care about money? Stupid as stupid theory.

Yes, because greedy, corrupt dirtbags magically stop being who they are when they get old.

That’s bullshit. Joe will be dead in 6 months. What does he care about money? Stupid as stupid theory.

Yes, because greedy, corrupt dirtbags magically stop being who they are when they get old.
47 years no corruption. It’s a bullshit story. However Trump has been corrupt for 74 years. Look under that rock. He can’t serve as a board member for any charity, paid millions for hoodwinking all Trump U suckers, and won’t release his taxes. He’s a crook. Joe’s just guilty of being a democrat which is all you posers care about.

How stupid are you?

You think criminals report their illegal gains on their taxes? Man, what an idiot
So you do think he would put it on hit taxes. What a buffoon. :iyfyus.jpg:

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
Even Faux News is reporting the unraveling of the far right wing media and Trumps efforts to harm Joe Biden through his son, taking out of play Trump's last hope for a major hit to Joe Biden. It's all over but the shouting for Trump! Bigly!!!

On this board, conservative = trumptard.

If you can write a coherent sentence, you must be a liberal.
If you believe in science, you must be a liberal.
If you wear a mask and socially distance, you must be a liberal.
If you are not a hypocrite, you must be a liberal.
If you understand the greenhouse effect (which punching bag azog claimed did not exist in his early days of learning high school science), you must be a liberal.
If you don't worship the worst President in US history, you must be a liberal or, even worse, a rino.

I recently lamented the end of the William Buckley Jr. era of conservatives who could actually engage in rational debate on issues. People who could actually speak in sentences that made some sense. Now all that's left is hate-mongers like Rush Limbaugh and the pathological liar in the White House. And Bri Azog and many others
You believe in science? How many genders are there?

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
Even Faux News is reporting the unraveling of the far right wing media and Trumps efforts to harm Joe Biden through his son, taking out of play Trump's last hope for a major hit to Joe Biden. It's all over but the shouting for Trump! Bigly!!!
So censorship by internet monopolies is the "unraveling of the far right wing media?" You TDS morons are a hoot.

How stupid are you?

Where is what, moron?

Answer the question
I don’t. Do you? Donald does and is under a 2,000 year audit started originally by Jesus Christ. We would know where trumps money comes from if we had his taxes. That’s why they are hidden. Joe’s aren’t hidden since he has nothing to hide. He’s already well off. Why, at 77, would he give a shit about cash that he’d sell out himself? He doesn’t. It’s bull shit.

How is it you brainiac detectives are so sleuthy that you can pick out the Biden corruption with no evidence at all BUT you aren’t at all suspicious of Trump and his business dealings, hidden taxes, hidden bank accounts, and unreported loans? Hold my beer while I laugh full throated at the transparent con job you’ve all done to yourselves. Circle jerk away boys! Goes for you too PoliticalChic and EdwardBaiamonte and Nostra just to name a few fakers.
NO, Trump does not cheat on his taxes. He gets audited every year. If he cheated on his taxes he would have gone to jail a long time ago. You morons keep spewing this garbage even though it has been proven wrong time after time after time.

Here is NPR's brilliant response as to why they are not covering the Hunter Biden farce:

View attachment 405219

Trump is so distressed by NPR's position that he now wants to cut NPR's funding.

If this is not a sign that this story has unraveled and is pure bullshit nothing is.
They chased the Russia! Russia! Russia! for three years. Who do they think they're kidding? The fake news outlet's are keeping a tight lid on the Hunter Biden laptop story because they know if it becomes widely known that Biden is in the toilet. The fake news outlets are in the can for Biden. If Facebook and twitter weren't censoring this news, the news outlets wouldn't even try to because it would be pointless.
Yep the story is unraveling quickly. But can someone show us this unraveling? Just a tiny shred of it??? Anything at all??

Also, what is the bigger scandal, the Biden mafia or media cover up??
Here’s the problem. ALL Trump supporters doesn’t care what is wrong vs wrong what is bad vs bad...... All thumbs up no question ask. SADLY.
Russia Russia Russia ..... maybe you can ask why Trump has not said a single words against Putin despite all the activities that are committed by the Russians. WHY?
For you as Trump supporters to ignore that is just not acceptable.
For foreign interference in my country like regularly getting caught off Alaskan coast, per Ratcliffe and Wray they are interfering in 2020 election, bounty head of US soldiers is just NOT fucking acceptable. No words from that TRAITOR

The laptop was supplied by Giuliani who works very closely with the Russians agents Derkach and Telizhenko.. WHY should we (Trump supporters not included) just fold roll and die? Why is that acceptable?

Media... there’s no mafia. Hunter is a private citizen not a public figure. It is the right of Twitter, Facebook, media etc etc etc from professional journalism stand point not to exposed these kinds of information especially from a private citizen. Especially supplied by a traitor a well know Russian assets Giuliani.

If you forgot your laptop after a year. They exposed you. IS THAT ACCEPTABLE? If you saw that like on Twitter. You have the right to file a massive lawsuit against Twitter. It’s that simple.
You can’t comprehend why, that’s your issue

Joe has been part of one of the most corrupt organizations in the world. Do you honestly believe that in 47 years Joe didn't learn how to hide income from illegal sources? Either you are incredibly gullible, incredibly ignorant, or in incredible denial.
Hey, I'm not denigrating anyone who does travel internationally, to China or anywhere else. I would definitely do so myself, if I had the time and money. Countries like China, however, I would probably feel very leery about going to. That's just me.

I wasn't planning on instigating an issue with the Communist government. I was far from being a teenager trying to prove something to my "buddies". I read ahead of time and if I was contemplating anything that might be questionable in my mind, I asked first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back