NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on this again? Because he is Trump and he is always looking for the better deal.
Yep. The deal was we give you taxpayer money and you attack my political opponent.

And that’s fine according to Republicans.
Huh he sold him Javelins. What did he give and he wasn’t his opponent at the time.
Joe was a political rival, both seeking the same office.
Every Dim in the USA is a political rival, does that mean Trump can't prosecute any Dims? Of course not. The idea is absurd.
LOL

According to the USMB's fucking moron, every Democrat in the country was running for president 15 months ago. :cuckoo:

Do you see now why you're the USMB's fucking moron??
Hold on. Is he the moron or am I? You cannot have it both ways. Make up your mind, Waste of Life.
Your brain is scrambled. He's the USMB's fucking moron and you're the USMB's ShortBus. Please make a note of it so you don't get so confused again.
ShortBus is stupid. And what about this? Are you not the resident moron? Poor Waste of Life.

View attachment 405626
LOL

ShortBus, you prove yet again you can't think for yourself.

:abgg2q.jpg:

We are on this again? Because he is Trump and he is always looking for the better deal.
Yep. The deal was we give you taxpayer money and you attack my political opponent.

Huh he sold him Javelins. What did he give and he wasn’t his opponent at the time.
Every Dim in the USA is a political rival, does that mean Trump can't prosecute any Dims? Of course not. The idea is absurd.
LOL

According to the USMB's fucking moron, every Democrat in the country was running for president 15 months ago. :cuckoo:

Hold on. Is he the moron or am I? You cannot have it both ways. Make up your mind, Waste of Life.
Your brain is scrambled. He's the USMB's fucking moron and you're the USMB's ShortBus. Please make a note of it so you don't get so confused again.
ShortBus is stupid. And what about this? Are you not the resident moron? Poor Waste of Life.

View attachment 405626
LOL

I accept your surrender. Tell me again how the stock market is irrelevant, Moron.

LOL

View attachment 405626
LOL

I accept your surrender. Tell me again how the stock market is irrelevant, Moron.

LOL

Your diversion is noted snd laughed at as usual, ShortBus. Meanwhile, the stock market did better under Obama with Biden as VP than it has under Impeached Trump.

LOL

View attachment 405626
LOL

LOL

Your diversion is noted snd laughed at as usual, ShortBus. Meanwhile, the stock market did better under Obama with Biden as VP than it has under Impeached Trump.
It did? it reached 18k...under Trump nearly 29k...but you believe your own math. Moron.

1603478911393.png

LOL

View attachment 405626
LOL

LOL

It did? it reached 18k...under Trump nearly 29k...but you believe your own math. Moron.

View attachment 405628
LOLOLOL

That's how you think market performance is measured when comparing two periods??? :lmao:

According to ShortBus, the Dow performed better under Bush43, because it was almost 8000 when he left office, than it did under Reagan because it closed a bit over 2200 on 1.20.89.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Bypassing the WSJ paywall

If you'd like to be taken seriously, it'd be best to avoid the musings of conspiracy theorists like Kimberly Strassel. ;)

Bubblecultists like you will never be taken seriously ,probably no matter what, but for sure until they realize that not being a reporter inside the cult of the bubble doesn't make you not a reporter.
They are conspiracy facts - because more than one person has documented them.

LOL

View attachment 405626
LOL

LOL

View attachment 405628
LOL

I'm still laughing at that moronic post of yours, ShortBus.

LOL

View attachment 405626
LOL

LOL

View attachment 405628
LOL

1603481710419.png

Why are you laughing at yourself?

All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Hunter Biden's ex-business partner implicates Joe Biden in secret China deals"

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.
You believe people don't cheat on their taxes? LOL
Capone cheated and it was the only thing that put the murderer in jail Why not put Trump ,the filth, the stinking example of humanity in jail too?

All of Joe Biden’s tax records are public. None of Donald Trump’s are. Mic drop.

"Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski speaks out ahead of debate: 'Everything I’m saying is corroborated'"

"Former Hunter Biden Partner Tony Bobulinski Meeting with Senate Investigators to Turn Over Information"
Repeat posting of the same post is a violation of TOS and an example of your lack of intellect. Joe’s finances are ALL ONLINE. Every tax return for 22 years. The reason you and your filthy right wing nuts are trading in innuendo and not facts is that it’s bullshit. If Joe got money show it to me on his return. You are full of crap.
Capone cheated and it was the only thing that put the murderer in jail Why not put Trump ,the filth, the stinking example of humanity in jail too?
Weird how the IRS has been auditing Trump for years and he is still a free man, huh?

I wonder why.

Hunter Bribein
And
Joe Buyin

Poster children for entrenched political corruption and perversity

Weird how the IRS has been auditing Trump for years and he is still a free man, huh?

I wonder why.
If he showed his taxes he could go to jail The man is a stone crook but money talks ,,,,loudly

You misspelled Biden.

I wonder why.
If he showed his taxes he could go to jail The man is a stone crook but money talks ,,,,loudly
You’re still alive? Dammit. Didn’t see you post for a while so I thought you went to traitor Hell

LOL

View attachment 405626
LOL

LOL

View attachment 405628
LOL

View attachment 405634

Why are you laughing at yourself?
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
tenor.gif

I wonder why.
You’re still alive? Dammit. Didn’t see you post for a while so I thought you went to traitor Hell
LOL

Talk about a waste of life, you actually keep track of when people aren't posting.

1233796371590.gif

Closest I've been to China is marrying a man whose mother came from Taiwan. That's also the closest I've WANTED to be to China.

I didn't go to learn about their government, I went for the people, culture, and history. Also to check off visiting an unrestored portion of the Great Wall.

Hey, I'm not denigrating anyone who does travel internationally, to China or anywhere else. I would definitely do so myself, if I had the time and money. Countries like China, however, I would probably feel very leery about going to. That's just me.

I wonder why.
LOL

Talk about a waste of life, you actually keep track of when people aren't posting.

1233796371590.gif
Ummmm...that was a joke, Captain Literal. Stupid moron.

I wonder why.
No Stupid, the IRS is looking at his taxes. They are the ones to initiate someone going to jail over their taxes, Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back