NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sickening to see how many leftists support child molesters and mostly any crime as well.
If Hunter Biden did anything to kids, lock him up and throw away the key. The FBI is on it.

It’s sad that we spend the last two weeks before the election talking about someone not on the ballot.
there you go again lying by omission,,,

there you go again lying by omission,,,
Lying by omission is accusing Biden of having Shokin fired to help Burisma while omitting every contradictory fact.
there are no contradicting facts just opinions like yours,,,

and once again its not about shokin no matter how hard you try and make it about him,,,

Deflection fail, sleepy joe is in it up to his neck. Of course you know this...
The worst you have on Biden is that he might have had a handshake with a Ukrainian no one ever heard of.
see there you go lying again,,,,

for one we have the biden family directly connected to the chinese government with joe being the leader,,,

Kamala should start distancing herself from the Bidens saying, "I warned you he was a bad guy, but I had no idea how bad!"

So, the Trump campaign team has been working with the Russian operatives AGAIN, to get their help to destroy Trump' s political opponent in this 2020 election just like in 2016's.

How convenient!

4 years later, a gazillion investigations in to her, and not one even itty bitty charge or conviction.

Sorry, I'll pass on your conspiracies that Joe Biden is a criminal, and all of your dirty tricks.
Don't forget to hide the video of Joe bragging his head off about getting the $billion dollars he demanded and gave Ukraine 6 hours or they'd lose the 3.5 billion US taxpayers was to give to Ukraine as ruled by Congress.

and once again its not about shokin no matter how hard you try and make it about him,,,
It’s always been about Shokin ever since this smear cropped up last year. It’s been debunked as nauseum but doesn’t penetrate the right wing bunker.
maybe for you it has been,,,

shokin is just one of the many pieces to joes corruption,,,

"More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”'

As I said the Hunter Biden story continues to unravel.

Let me guess. You didn't bother to read the letter, OR the list of signatories. You saw the headline and went, "Aha!!! Now I can just say it's all false because there's a letter!"

At no point in that letter did they offer any actual evidence that this is "Russian misinformation". All they offered is, "We think Russia is bad, and it would be bad if this is Russians, so you should really focus on believing this is Russians." They even said, "We have no reason to believe the information isn't legitimate", and then went on to say, "But just think how awful it would be if it were the Russians!"

It's sickening to see how many leftists support child molesters and mostly any crime as well.
If Hunter Biden did anything to kids, lock him up and throw away the key. The FBI is on it.

It’s sad that we spend the last two weeks before the election talking about someone not on the ballot.
We are discussing if Joe or Bug Guy turned a blind eye to this or if he knew and got kick backs. Either way the optics are bad. People aren’t voting for Biden. They are voting against Trump but if they see Biden as a corrupt politician they will just stay home

"More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”'

As everyone else has said, you're wrong.

Apparently, "unraveling" means "but there are lots of Trump haters who have given me an unproven talking point!"

so?

We are discussing if Joe or Bug Guy turned a blind eye to this or if he knew and got kick backs. Either way the optics are bad. People aren’t voting for Biden. They are voting against Trump but if they see Biden as a corrupt politician they will just stay home
yes, the strategy has always been to do anything to avoid talking about Trump, his record or his agenda.

Because if he does that, it’s over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back