NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What “American way”...your party states it was built on slavery and white power. Now you want to spread it to the Ukraine? You fiend. I dont Lie, you just cannot read. Should I call your “minor mistakes” lies?
Wow, you're really scrambling now. The American way is functional democracy with low levels of corruption and high degrees of freedom. Ukraine didn't have that before. They had corrupt leaders with corrupt institutions. They wanted better and they needed help. If it were up to you, they'd be back under oppression.

Major mistake. It has nothing to do with his son and everything with the corrupt Burisma leadership. Biden was just a name to put on their website and of course give them access to the “Bug Guy”...I never said you said he was only one. I said that. Ever hear Biden or any other VP brag about firing a private citizen of another country? I have Not. Maybe you ll enlighten me. Careful. Don’t make any more “minor mistakes”. Lol

I do not lie. You just cannot read.
Nope. Minor mistake that you're jumping on because your argument is a sinking ship. You can't stick to main points so you get down in the dirt on nit picks.

Here's you accusing me of saying this:
I find it hard to believe that the only foreign National we forced to have fired is a man investigating a company that the VPs son was heavily involved in and received substantial monies from.
I’ve never asked you to believe any of that. Yet again you’re making things up.
That is precisely what you did.

You don't even understand your own shit argument. How does it feel to be this stupid?
Your argument is that the firing had zero to do with Biden being on the board of Burisma. I disagree. So where is the lie? LMAO. Or is that not your argument? So if instead of Biden you were on that board do you believe that Big Guy Joe has the prosecutor fired?

let’s see how many minor mistakes you make with this response.

What “American way”...your party states it was built on slavery and white power. Now you want to spread it to the Ukraine? You fiend. I dont Lie, you just cannot read. Should I call your “minor mistakes” lies?
Wow, you're really scrambling now. The American way is functional democracy with low levels of corruption and high degrees of freedom. Ukraine didn't have that before. They had corrupt leaders with corrupt institutions. They wanted better and they needed help. If it were up to you, they'd be back under oppression.
We have low levels of corruption? Yeah that explains the 21% approval rate of Congress. They wanted better and got there without our interference. People choose their Govt. You should take a civics class.

Your argument is that the firing had zero to do with Biden being on the board of Burisma. I disagree. So where is the lie? LMAO. Or is that not your argument? So if instead of Biden you were on that board do you believe that Big Guy Joe has the prosecutor fired?

Shokin's firing had nothing to do with Burisma. That's my argument. There's ample evidence to support it. Yes, Shokin would have been fired regardless of who was on the board. You haven't refuted that argument other than to say that's not the type of policy you would follow. Okay. So what? You're not in charge. That's exactly the the type of policy those in the State Dept would follow. This is why your debate skills suck. You can't follow an argument without drifting off to meaningless tangents because your personal opinion on the wisdom of this policy is irrelevant.

On the other hand, your argument relies on several assertions that are not factual.
1. Shokin is the only person we've ever tried to get fired. An assertion made without evidence.
2. Shokin was investigating Burisma. An assertion made without evidence.

Still waiting for you to show me where Nunes grilled George Kent for 10 minutes and made him look stupid. Show me or admit you lied.

Shokin's firing had nothing to do with Burisma. That's my argument. There's ample evidence to support it. Yes, Shokin would have been fired regardless of who was on the board. You haven't refuted that argument other than to say that's not the type of policy you would follow. Okay. So what? You're not in charge. That's exactly the the type of policy those in the State Dept would follow. This is why your debate skills suck. You can't follow an argument without drifting off to meaningless tangents because your personal opinion on the wisdom of this policy is irrelevant.

On the other hand, your argument relies on several assertions that are not factual.
1. Shokin is the only person we've ever tried to get fired. An assertion made without evidence.
2. Shokin was investigating Burisma. An assertion made without evidence.

Still waiting for you to show me where Nunes grilled George Kent for 10 minutes and made him look stupid. Show me or admit you lied.
I am laughing at your expense. So I am not a liar. The firing had everything to do with it. I showed You a video regarding Kent. You cannot name one other foreign person that has been fired by a VP of the US. You cannot connect the dots because you’re stupid. This is getting boring. Our opinions differ. We ll see what happens November 3rd.

Oh and you got smoked in this debate little man. Ask the others reading this.

We have low levels of corruption? Yeah that explains the 21% approval rate of Congress. They wanted better and got there without our interference. People choose their Govt. You should take a civics class.
Yes, we have low levels of corruption. Congressional approval is a stupid proxy measure for corruption. You think Ukrainians would have had a chance to vote for Zelensky in 2019 if we hadn't been involved? Doubtful.

I am laughing at your expense. So I am not a liar. The firing had everything to do with it. I showed You a video regarding Kent. You cannot name one other foreign person that has been fired by a VP of the US. You cannot connect the dots because you’re stupid. This is getting boring. Our opinions differ. We ll see what happens November 3rd.

You showed no video regarding Nunes grilling Kent for 10 minutes and you never will admit it.

You're going to run away now, aren't you?

Yes, we have low levels of corruption. Congressional approval is a stupid proxy measure for corruption. You think Ukrainians would have had a chance to vote for Zelensky in 2019 if we hadn't been involved? Doubtful.
Of course. We can help preserve freedom we cannot initiate it.

You showed no video regarding Nunes grilling Kent for 10 minutes and you never will admit it.

You're going to run away now, aren't you?
I showed You a video with Stefanik. Run away? This is boring and we are going in circles. Why can’t we agree to disagree? I believe the firing was a political move due to Hunters involvement on the board and you believe that to be a coincidence. What else are we arguing? LOL

Other than you think we can force our way of life on other countries. Which is preposterous.

We can nurture it as well as preserve it. Which is exactly what the Obama State Dept was doing when they moved to have Shokin fired.

Career diplomats came to Joe Biden to discuss having Shokin forced out due to a history of corruption and government waste. There's no way that makes sense with the narrative that Joe Biden had him fired because of accepting bribes.

We can nurture it as well as preserve it. Which is exactly what the Obama State Dept was doing when they moved to have Shokin fired.

Career diplomats came to Joe Biden to discuss having Shokin forced out due to a history of corruption and government waste. There's no way that makes sense with the narrative that Joe Biden had him fired because of accepting bribes.
Let me ask you this. I coach my kids basketball team. If I make my daughter the captain, how do the optics look to outsiders regardless whether she deserves it or not? Not a trick question. Just want to gauge your thoughts as an outsider.

Let me ask you this. I coach my kids basketball team. If I make my daughter the captain, how do the optics look to outsiders regardless whether she deserves it or not? Not a trick question. Just want to gauge your thoughts as an outsider.
It's a poor analogy.

It's a poor analogy.
Not asking as an analogy. Just answer me. I swear on my kids lives it’s not an “I gotcha”.

I just said it exists.
It doesn't exist. That's the lie.
Sigh....I saw it on YouTube. If it doesn’t exist it’s mislabeled. But I ll End this debate as I am bored and you’re a freaking moron.

Biden could have had Shokin removed quietly if it were as you say for Democracy. He did it publicly and loudly. Why? So that any future prosecutor would know to leave Burisma alone. It was an overt power move done to protect his sons money train.

I cannot Prove it as it’s my opinion but I 100% believe this is why he did it and the way he did it. You disagree. Fine. Listen to the Stefanik video and see what comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back