NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you're the troll. You need to stop being such a linear thinker.
Only if you redefine troll as a person who doesn’t have the same beliefs as you.

Which obviously is a stupid definition of troll which no one actually uses other than someone weak minded like yourself.

March 2 2015
The NYT reports the existence of the secret email system.
The Next day (March 3rd)the Benghazi committee sent a letter requesting preservation of all documents and media.
March 4th issued a subpoena for "all records" 01.01/2011 through 10/31/2012 including communications devices.
Now give me the dates when those phones were destroyed.

Are we certain? IDK about that. He has been in public office for 50 yrs., how is he a multi millionaire?
How is he a multi-millionaire? Lucrative book deals and speaking fees after he left office 4 years ago. Plus he makes a good salary in office. Plus his wife is a professor. It’s really not that hard to become a multimillionaire even without the book deals.

I’m certain he didn’t take any bribes to fire Shokin which is the foundation of most of this narrative.

You’d know this if you’d looked up Biden’s taxes because they’re public going back many years.
As recently as November 2009, Joe Biden's net worth was less than $30,000, according to CBS, but life post-vice presidency has been quite lucrative for President Obama's former number two. When Biden released his financial disclosures in July of 2019, they showed that he and his wife Jill had earned more than $15 million in 2017 and 2018. It could be all legitimate but I am not certain. Don't trust our politicians.

Who wants to buy Joe Biden books? LOL

To me something is rotten.

Are we certain? IDK about that. He has been in public office for 50 yrs., how is he a multi millionaire?
Rudy Giuliani lays out 30 years of Biden kick backs and bribes in the interview with Christian Datoc.

These Leftist have no clue about what they are talking about.

How is he a multi-millionaire? Lucrative book deals and speaking fees after he left office 4 years ago. Plus he makes a good salary in office. Plus his wife is a professor. It’s really not that hard to become a multimillionaire even without the book deals.

I’m certain he didn’t take any bribes to fire Shokin which is the foundation of most of this narrative.

You’d know this if you’d looked up Biden’s taxes because they’re public going back many years.
As recently as November 2009, Joe Biden's net worth was less than $30,000, according to CBS, but life post-vice presidency has been quite lucrative for President Obama's former number two. When Biden released his financial disclosures in July of 2019, they showed that he and his wife Jill had earned more than $15 million in 2017 and 2018. It could be all legitimate but I am not certain. Don't trust our politicians.

You read his tax records and see exactly where that $15 million came from. Speaking fees, an $8 million book deal.

It’s less about being rotten and more about you being prejudice. Biden was in office for decades and had an excellent record, no accusations of corruption. Now we are supposed to believe he suddenly switched to some completely corrupt politician? Makes no sense. It’s just a smear campaign.

You read his tax records and see exactly where that $15 million came from. Speaking fees, an $8 million book deal.

It’s less about being rotten and more about you being prejudice. Biden was in office for decades and had an excellent record, no accusations of corruption. Now we are supposed to believe he suddenly switched to some completely corrupt politician? Makes no sense. It’s just a smear campaign.
How am I prejudice when I say I am not sure. And not suddenly. Likely always corrupt. Hunter admitted he traded on the name and he receive millions from foreign companies due the aforementioned name. Question is did Joe know or did he turn a blind eye? There is definitely smoke here. If Joe in fact just turned a blind eye (which I doubt) it still looks very bad.

Dates?

WTF ....

The FBI has confirmed the devices were destroyed.

Geezus .... even CNN reported this.
Whether they were destroyed isnt in question. It’s whether they were under subpoena. So yeah, the dates is pretty important.

This isn’t that he’s to understand.

How am I prejudice when I say I am not sure. And not suddenly. Likely always corrupt. Hunter admitted he traded on the name and he receive millions from foreign companies due the aforementioned name. Question is did Joe know or did he turn a blind eye? There is definitely smoke here. If Joe in fact just turned a blind eye (which I doubt) it still looks very bad.
There's no question about that. Joe was in on it. He arranged it and got a percentage of the money.

122134273_10220671230863694_6524082227462888017_n.jpg

I don’t like trading on names either but we both know it happens everywhere and every day. It doesn’t matter if he did or didn’t. It only matters if Joe Biden did anything with his position of power to help Hunter. The accusation about Burisma and Shokin is total bunk. I know that for sure.

Whether they were destroyed isnt in question. It’s whether they were under subpoena. So yeah, the dates is pretty important.

This isn’t that he’s to understand.
It doesn't matter if the devices were subpoenaed or not.

They were part of the investigation.

There were 13 devices associated with Hillary Clinton's private email server which was being investigated by the FBI.

Hillary Clinton had her staff destroy all 13 devices, the FBI has confirmed.

In the real world .... that's called obstruction of justice and is a crime.

I don’t like trading on names either but we both know it happens everywhere and every day. It doesn’t matter if he did or didn’t. It only matters if Joe Biden did anything with his position of power to help Hunter. The accusation about Burisma and Shokin is total bunk. I know that for sure.
He shut down the investigation of Burisma, moron, and he took bribes. He received cash. That's the bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back