NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is possible that Joe Biden did indeed meet with the shady Ukrainian oligarch in question

A meeting in passing is hardly damning information and not consistent with the narrative of corruption.

at least two different sources have confirmed either the authenticity of one of the most explosive emails or of 26,000 other emails that seem to corroborate some of what’s in the alleged Biden stash.

Unnamed sources from Fox News with no independent corroboration.
"A meeting in passing?" Hunter arranged it, dumbfuck.

Unamed sources? Hunter Biden's email is the source.

There is far more independent corroboration than there ever was for smear about Trump calling service people "losers," or the NYT story about his tax returns.

You are so stupid it must hurt.

Except this was done before and neither FB nor Twitter blocked the posters.
Is it against their policy to doxx people or not? Yes or no.
No idea. I am not on FB or Twitter. Who did they Doxx? And was this sort of "Doxx" allowed before? We will find out in front of Congress. And again why did Dorsey apologize? People generally don't apologize if they didn't do anything wrong. And again I don't trust our media, period. You do? Good for you. But I want the FBI in front of Congress and explain if the data on the laptop is factual. I will let Congress sort out if FB and Twitter broke any freedom of speech rules or any other rules. I am not a legal expert but I know if it were Don Jr. there would be no "doxxing debate".

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

The former Trump administration officials who signed the letter include Russ Travers, who served as National Counterterrorism Center acting director; Glenn Gerstell, the former NSA general counsel; Rick Ledgett, the former deputy NSA director; Marc Polymeropoulos, a retired CIA senior operations officer; and Cynthia Strand, who served as the CIA’s deputy assistant director for global issues. Former CIA directors or acting directors Brennan, Leon Panetta, Gen. Michael Hayden, John McLaughlin and Michael Morell also signed the letter, along with more than three dozen other intelligence veterans. Several of the former officials on the list have endorsed Biden.
When your list starts out with John Brennan and Jim Clapper, you have less than zero credibility, Moron.
Don't engage with Joe. When you deal with crazies you become crazy.

Are we certain? IDK about that. He has been in public office for 50 yrs., how is he a multi millionaire?
How is he a multi-millionaire? Lucrative book deals and speaking fees after he left office 4 years ago. Plus he makes a good salary in office. Plus his wife is a professor. It’s really not that hard to become a multimillionaire even without the book deals.

I’m certain he didn’t take any bribes to fire Shokin which is the foundation of most of this narrative.

You’d know this if you’d looked up Biden’s taxes because they’re public going back many years.

March 2 2015
The NYT reports the existence of the secret email system.
The Next day (March 3rd)the Benghazi committee sent a letter requesting preservation of all documents and media.
March 4th issued a subpoena for "all records" 01.01/2011 through 12/31/2012 including communications devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back