NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is lacking here is ANYONE coming forward and saying these accusations are not true.
Biden said he never really met this Burisma executive that everyone is huffing and puffing about.

I’ve yet to see anyone come forward and say it is true.
He did meet them, shit for brains. The executives thanked Joe for meeting with them.

Happens everywhere and every day but not kids of Presidents and VPs I hope and not with corrupt foreign governments. If Hunter got millions from Pepsi, no one would care.
I don’t argue that it gives the appearance of corruption but that’s about it. No one can point to credible accusations of actual corruption.

Are you saying that Trump’s kids aren’t making deals that profit them while their dad is president?
No one can point to credible accusations of actual corruption.

You mean to say not yet. This is what people are waiting to see. But the optics look very bad. Trump's kids absolutely were trading on their name as their dad was a rich celebrity. I d argue the name took a hit after he became POTUS because he is so polarizing so it doesn't benefit them now. But in private life who cares and they definitely benefitted from being Trumps. 100%.

Its not for lack of trying and there’s certainly more than enough Republicans and posters here that have made the conclusion of corruption without credible accusations. They tried with the Burisma smear, and one of the best things about impeachment is that it preempted this by getting relevant people down on record showing how this accusation was phony.

As for Trump’s children, Trump does remain quite popular with quite a lot of people and I really doubt whether Qatari bankers really care about his political popularity, and a lot more about his foreign policy. You brush this off far too easily.

One thing is for certain.

The Democrats OPPOSE anyone INVESTIGATING how Hunter and Low IQ Joe got so rich....

It wasn't from Joe's salary as Senator.....

So we can all trust the Democrats.... to steal and steal and steal and go batshit when they get investigated for stealing from the taxpayer....

He did meet them, shit for brains. The executives thanked Joe for meeting with them.
No. For starters, the executive thanked Hunter for giving him the opportunity to meet Joe Biden, which may have never happened at all since the language is vague enough to leave open the possibility that it was merely an offer, not an even that actually happened. Further, if all it was was a handshake and an introduction, is that really a problem?

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

:popcorn:
He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
Oh? How old are they there?
Hunter is 45 I would guess. Joe is 764.
LOL

ShortBus, your guess is wrong. Thanks for trying though.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I am right +/- 1 year
No, you guessed and your guess was wrong. Not only was your guess wrong, you failed miserably to prove your claim that Hunter was already a Burisma employee when that photo was taken.
I said it was a guess. We aren't in a court of law. Gun to my head, I say he was.
And I acknowledged it was a guess. A wrong guess, but a still a guess. Sadly for you, the reason you guessed is because you were actually full of shit when you claimed you can tell by his age that he worked for Burisma on that day. If you knew, you wouldn't have had to guess.
I have common sense. I keep forgetting you're captain literal. Let me rephrase he looks to b 45 years, 7 months, 8 days and 3 hours old (Hunter).
No worries. You lied and got caught. I expected nothing less from you.
Lied? I said it was a guess. Name the lie.

No. For starters, the executive thanked Hunter for giving him the opportunity to meet Joe Biden, which may have never happened at all since the language is vague enough to leave open the possibility that it was merely an offer, not an even that actually happened. Further, if all it was was a handshake and an introduction, is that really a problem?
if it didnt happen then all joe has to do is say it didnt happen,,
but instead of doing that he went into hiding,,,

Happens everywhere and every day but not kids of Presidents and VPs I hope and not with corrupt foreign governments. If Hunter got millions from Pepsi, no one would care.
I don’t argue that it gives the appearance of corruption but that’s about it. No one can point to credible accusations of actual corruption.

Are you saying that Trump’s kids aren’t making deals that profit them while their dad is president?

You mean to say not yet. This is what people are waiting to see. But the optics look very bad. Trump's kids absolutely were trading on their name as their dad was a rich celebrity. I d argue the name took a hit after he became POTUS because he is so polarizing so it doesn't benefit them now. But in private life who cares and they definitely benefitted from being Trumps. 100%.

Its not for lack of trying and there’s certainly more than enough Republicans and posters here that have made the conclusion of corruption without credible accusations. They tried with the Burisma smear, and one of the best things about impeachment is that it preempted this by getting relevant people down on record showing how this accusation was phony.

As for Trump’s children, Trump does remain quite popular with quite a lot of people and I really doubt whether Qatari bankers really care about his political popularity, and a lot more about his foreign policy. You brush this off far too easily.
You are trolling again. I said I don't know but the optics are bad. Crickets from you. If you have some questionable data on Trumps kids then share it. The media would be all over it. IDC about other posters. I care about myself and to me people are innocent until proven guilty as we saw with Trump and the fake Russia conspiracy accusation. But the Biden case has yet to be resolved. Right now in my eyes he is innocent but the optics are terrible.

Why hasn't Quid Pro Joe or the Crackhead come out to deny any of this?

LIBNUT RESPONSE: Why acknowledge a Russian conspiracy theory.

Are the people involved in the emails lying when they say its true?

No, but Fox is being less than honest.

So let's review. They contacted someone who is CC'd in an email... and they can remember the exact contents of an email they got 6 years ago? Really?

Which email were they shown? The ones that were kind of routine, or the supposedly 'incriminating' ones.
And they can't name them.

So, I gather now, you don’t believe that Trump called troops “suckers, and losers?”
I don't know if he did or didn't.

Well there's plenty of people saying he didn't...
So? That still provides no clue if he said it or not.

All you are saying with that is that you know it's a bull shit narrative, based on a fake story by the Atlantic, but you're going to run with it anyway, like a good little hack...
No, that's not what I said. It's a pity you struggle with reading comprehension.

You are trolling again. I said I don't know but the optics are bad. Crickets from you. If you have some questionable data on Trumps kids then share it. The media would be all over it. IDC about other posters. I care about myself and to me people are innocent until proven guilty as we saw with Trump and the fake Russia conspiracy accusation. But the Biden case has yet to be resolved. Right now in my eyes he is innocent but the optics are terrible.
I’m not trolling. I’m just of a different opinion than you. There’s a difference.

The Burisma and Biden scandal was covered extensively and debunked by the media. Innocent because proven innocent. When there’s other credible allegations of corruption, you can expect the media to cover it.

debunked by the media.

LOL!!!!

No.

An INVESTIGATION into how Hunter got that kickback of US foreign aid was stopped by a Democrat effort to impeach a US President who was trying to get the TRUTH.

It is the TRUTH of Hunter and Low IQ Joe stealing from the US taxpayer that you hate hate hate, and so do your allies in the Israeli owned "US" media....

They are far more than credible, you brain-dead turd. The evidence is abundant and it's straight from the horse's mouth.

I’m not trolling. I’m just of a different opinion than you. There’s a difference.

The Burisma and Biden scandal was covered extensively and debunked by the media. Innocent because proven innocent. When there’s other credible allegations of corruption, you can expect the media to cover it.
so jr it wasnt debunked,,,

Show where it was debunked? And again I don't trust the media. So to you the optics aren't bad? Agree to disagree. To me the optics are awful and especially because with two weeks left he is hiding in his basement. This is where you need some critical thinking skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back