NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we certain? IDK about that. He has been in public office for 50 yrs., how is he a multi millionaire?
How is he a multi-millionaire? Lucrative book deals and speaking fees after he left office 4 years ago. Plus he makes a good salary in office. Plus his wife is a professor. It’s really not that hard to become a multimillionaire even without the book deals.

I’m certain he didn’t take any bribes to fire Shokin which is the foundation of most of this narrative.

You’d know this if you’d looked up Biden’s taxes because they’re public going back many years.
As recently as November 2009, Joe Biden's net worth was less than $30,000, according to CBS, but life post-vice presidency has been quite lucrative for President Obama's former number two. When Biden released his financial disclosures in July of 2019, they showed that he and his wife Jill had earned more than $15 million in 2017 and 2018. It could be all legitimate but I am not certain. Don't trust our politicians.

Who wants to buy Joe Biden books? LOL

To me something is rotten.
You read his tax records and see exactly where that $15 million came from. Speaking fees, an $8 million book deal.

It’s less about being rotten and more about you being prejudice. Biden was in office for decades and had an excellent record, no accusations of corruption. Now we are supposed to believe he suddenly switched to some completely corrupt politician? Makes no sense. It’s just a smear campaign.
How am I prejudice when I say I am not sure. And not suddenly. Likely always corrupt. Hunter admitted he traded on the name and he receive millions from foreign companies due the aforementioned name. Question is did Joe know or did he turn a blind eye? There is definitely smoke here. If Joe in fact just turned a blind eye (which I doubt) it still looks very bad.
There's no question about that. Joe was in on it. He arranged it and got a percentage of the money.
This is what I would like to know

How am I prejudice when I say I am not sure. And not suddenly. Likely always corrupt. Hunter admitted he traded on the name and he receive millions from foreign companies due the aforementioned name. Question is did Joe know or did he turn a blind eye? There is definitely smoke here. If Joe in fact just turned a blind eye (which I doubt) it still looks very bad.
I don’t like trading on names either but we both know it happens everywhere and every day. It doesn’t matter if he did or didn’t. It only matters if Joe Biden did anything with his position of power to help Hunter. The accusation about Burisma and Shokin is total bunk. I know that for sure.
Happens everywhere and every day but not kids of Presidents and VPs I hope and not with corrupt foreign governments. If Hunter got millions from Pepsi, no one would care.

Ok, we have determined you don't have me on ignore due to this blatant lie.
Not a lie. The phones were not subject to a subpoena when they were destroyed.
Post editing now? Do you really think that will prevent me from calling you out on your lie again, Stupid?

Show us this "overwhelming evidence" you claim to have proving this Biden corruption is false.

Happens everywhere and every day but not kids of Presidents and VPs I hope and not with corrupt foreign governments. If Hunter got millions from Pepsi, no one would care.
I don’t argue that it gives the appearance of corruption but that’s about it. No one can point to credible accusations of actual corruption.

Are you saying that Trump’s kids aren’t making deals that profit them while their dad is president?

March 2 2015
The NYT reports the existence of the secret email system.
The Next day (March 3rd)the Benghazi committee sent a letter requesting preservation of all documents and media.
March 4th issued a subpoena for "all records" 01.01/2011 through 10/31/2012 including communications devices.
Now give me the dates when those phones were destroyed.
Why would anyone waste time presenting facts to you? You don't give a shit about facts.

Whether they were destroyed isnt in question. It’s whether they were under subpoena. So yeah, the dates is pretty important.

This isn’t that he’s to understand.
It doesn't matter if the devices were subpoenaed or not.

They were part of the investigation.

There were 13 devices associated with Hillary Clinton's private email server which was being investigated by the FBI.

Hillary Clinton had her staff destroy all 13 devices, the FBI has confirmed.

In the real world .... that's called obstruction of justice and is a crime.
Why waste your time? He isn't interested in facts. He just dismisses them out of hand and thinks he accomplished something.

I don’t argue that it gives the appearance of corruption but that’s about it. No one can point to credible accusations of actual corruption.

There is a lot of evidence that these accusations against Hunter Biden are accurate including text, emails, photos, and testimonies.

What is lacking here is ANYONE coming forward and saying these accusations are not true.

You .... as usual ... are in denial.

Are you saying that Trump’s kids aren’t making deals that profit them while their dad is president?
Completely irrelevant.

Attempt at deflection FAIL !!!

Trump's kids have been making deals that profit for decades, Stupid. They get paid for doing what they have always done. Crackhead got millions simply off his name. Even the Crackhead admitted that in an interview.

What is lacking here is ANYONE coming forward and saying these accusations are not true.
Biden said he never really met this Burisma executive that everyone is huffing and puffing about.

I’ve yet to see anyone come forward and say it is true.

No one can point to credible accusations of actual corruption.

You mean to say not yet. This is what people are waiting to see. But the optics look very bad. Trump's kids absolutely were trading on their name as their dad was a rich celebrity. I d argue the name took a hit after he became POTUS because he is so polarizing so it doesn't benefit them now. But in private life who cares and they definitely benefitted from being Trumps. 100%.

Biden said he never really met this Burisma executive that everyone is huffing and puffing about.

Quid Pro Joe denies he is corrupt?

I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and show us the Biden quote denying the meeting.

He put a lid on his campaign until the debate. It looks bad. All I am saying. Unlike the evil Democrats I will not call him guilty until he is actually proven to be guilty. Optics here look way worse than for Kavanaugh and he was basically crucified by the media, Democrats and social media.

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

:popcorn:
He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
Oh? How old are they there?
Hunter is 45 I would guess. Joe is 764.
LOL

ShortBus, your guess is wrong. Thanks for trying though.

:abgg2q.jpg:

WindowLicker, the head of the DNI says the Hunter Biden emails are not manufactured by Russia. Now what is your story?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never said they were. Exactly how retarded are you? :ack-1:

So then what is the disconnect? You agree Joe Biden is on the take from Ukraine and China. Thats what the emails say.
LOL

Prove the email is authentic....

Then prove "the big guy" is Joe...

Then prove the remuneration was for work done while Biden was VP...

I have a better idea, WHY DOESNT JOE BIDEN CLAIM THE EMAILS ARE FAKE AND PROVE IT HIMSELF.

Pick an email and lets break it down.

Prove that you are not 13.
Too bad, I like my idea better.

There are text, emails, photos, and testimonies saying otherwise.

Biden is LYING and there is evidence that proves he's LYING.

You are in denial and/or LYING.

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
LOL

WindowLicker, the head of the DNI says the Hunter Biden emails are not manufactured by Russia. Now what is your story?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never said they were. Exactly how retarded are you? :ack-1:

So then what is the disconnect? You agree Joe Biden is on the take from Ukraine and China. Thats what the emails say.
LOL

Prove the email is authentic....

Then prove "the big guy" is Joe...

Then prove the remuneration was for work done while Biden was VP...

I have a better idea, WHY DOESNT JOE BIDEN CLAIM THE EMAILS ARE FAKE AND PROVE IT HIMSELF.

Pick an email and lets break it down.

Prove that you are not 13.
Too bad, I like my idea better.
Is there anything we can agree on? Jeeezuz.

Joe Biden profited from these deals, dumbfuck.

bidenarchergolf.jpg

LOL

LOL

I am right +/- 1 year
No, you guessed and your guess was wrong. Not only was your guess wrong, you failed miserably to prove your claim that Hunter was already a Burisma employee when that photo was taken.
I said it was a guess. We aren't in a court of law. Gun to my head, I say he was.
And I acknowledged it was a guess. A wrong guess, but a still a guess. Sadly for you, the reason you guessed is because you were actually full of shit when you claimed you can tell by his age that he worked for Burisma on that day. If you knew, you wouldn't have had to guess.
I have common sense. I keep forgetting you're captain literal. Let me rephrase he looks to b 45 years, 7 months, 8 days and 3 hours old (Hunter).
No worries. You lied and got caught. I expected nothing less from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back