NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that of course would be the case through out the world, so we can still rationally compare outcomes and Germany's outcome is much better than America's.
NO. That is NOT the case throughout the world unless the CDC is now managing the health of the entire planet.
The subject is how the CDC inflated deaths in the US by attributing all deaths to the Chinese originated
covid virus if the virus was present at all. So much so that the CDC was pressured into changing that policy.

Nevertheless that policy was in place for months and the US death toll remains inflated and uncorrected
and you remain disingenuous.

All countries are using that methodology, they have an "excess death mythology" as defined as " A range of estimates for the number of excess deaths was calculated as the difference between the observed count and one of two thresholds (either the average expected count or the upper bound threshold), by week and jurisdiction. Negative values, where the observed count fell below the threshold, were set to zero."

And the method of if one did not have a prognosis of death within the year and contracted COVID it is counted across the globe as a Covid related death.

There is no world health body, or American for that matter, which believes the USA is doing well in this pandemic.

Just wishing Americans were not dropping like flies by playing semantics with the numbers is not going to save any American lives.
America is far from the worst record when it comes to covid deaths and far from the best.
I know it serves your agenda to state otherwise, however. Saying we are "dropping like flies" is disingenuous and misleading and it won't win Joe the election you so desperately want.
Nothing will including all the post election chaos and disorder the left has planned.

As things stand right now we will have a covid vaccine soon and society will begin to come out of
politicized lockdown box leftist swine has tried to keep us in.

Joe Biden and all the Karens can wear their little masks all day long, if it thrills them to do so.

Only Spain in Europe has a worse death per 100K rate right now.

As in the chart I have provided in this thread many times.

Just to be clear....

There are other countries...just not in Europe....that have worse rates.
Also, we pay our hospitals more for treating COVID, so anyone who dies, that has COVID is listed as a "COVID" death, whereas in most countries unless COVID is actually what caused your death, your cause of death is not listed as COVID. It's not an apples to apples comparison.

Medical stats from country to country are NEVER an apples-to-apples comparison, because they don't compile ANY medical stats the same way we do. How many times have we heard the canard that infant mortality in the US is so much worse than the rest of the world, only to find out that it's largely because other countries simply don't count children who die in the first week of life as ever having existed at all?

On COVID the death rates per 100k most developed nations are using the same method, indeed it is the USA that most world health bodies are concerned are vastly under reporting due to your fragment health care system run by 50 different states. Some estimates are that the USA is under reporting by 33%.
You mean our health care system that bodies the DHSC for legit life threatening diseases like cancer. Our health care system where you can actually get the surgery you need within a week. Our healthcare system that the rest of the world, except Switzerland, has been leaching off of our innovation and the tens of billions we drop into R+D every year. That healthcare system? Y’all treat the healthy for dumb shit like broken arms and infections, while taxing the fuck out of your citizens and pretend like you’re hero’s for doing so. Meanwhile Canada sends all their cancer patients TO ME, to get the very best treatment that WE develop, and then pay for it. Your nurses and doctors are garbage. When y’all can start actually saving your cancer patients and stop sending them to me, and actually preform surgeries on things like joint replacements that aren’t outdated 30 years, when your hospitals have as many top of the line critical care beds as ours do, when you actually do your part in the world and start developing drugs, procedures, and technologies...then you can lecture us on our healthcare.

Me and my wife both work in one of the largest hospitals right next to the covid epicenter. We’re over reporting. 100%. Notice how the flu has effectively disappeared? In this current “spike”, we have 6 covid patients who are actually suffering from covid, among other things.

Australia has similar wait times as the USA, in fact shorter wait times for GP visits, yet gets far better results in every macro category except breast cancer treatment, and even there we are just behind the USA.

All at much cheaper cost.
BECUASE YOU SEND YOUR WORST CANCER PATIENTS TO US TO FIX. Ipso facto, y’all fucks don’t take the hit in death rates. We take on the worst cases, and still have a better death rate than all of y’all. Turns out, it’s pretty easy to take care of healthy people. In Europe they go to Switzerland. What’s the last medical innovation that came out of Australia? At least the French have Sanofi. Stop fucking swimming in our wake. We’re basically subsidizing the entire globes R+D. We’ve been subsidizing NATOs defense spending for decades. We just invented a goddamn missile that goes Mach 45. Why? Because y’all made incredibly stupid deals with China and now you’re having buyers remorse. And now we’re gonna have to arm you once again. What have you done recently for me Australia? The fucking gall of you foreigners who come here and lecture us about our politics while we’re the ones putting in the elbow grease to make YOUR lives better, healthier, and safer.

No we do not actually.

Australia has the best cancer treatment survival rates in the world.

Here is a good article about Australian heath care and why over all it gets better outcomes than the USA at much lower cost.

Nobody cares about your healthcare system....especially the spin from America hating Vox idiots.

You don't have to care.

You can continue to naval gaze as many Americans love to do.

I am just throwing the facts out there for the intelligent minority of Americans to consider.

Intelligent people learn from the rest of the world, both good and bad.
Facts? The only thing you threw out was Vox bullshit.

I understand, the cult of Trump only believes anything Trump says, nothing else.

All cults work this way.

You sound as if you are involved in the cult of the bubble.
A real true believer.

Though only thing I believe in is scientific method, blue skies and cold Australian beer, the rest is just an opinion.
You believe in global warming, so you don't believe in the scientific method.

Yes I do and so does NASA.

We have been in a long term cooling trend for 6,000 years, True or False?

The Holocene climate was warming and actually proves our current warming in large part iscaused by humans. The warming 6,000 years ago was caused by Earth orbital changes which are currently not occurring or causing such rapid warming.

This is actually more evidence of human caused global warming in our time.

" Moreover, we clearly know the cause of this natural warming, and we know without doubt that this proven "astronomical" climate forcing mechanism cannot be responsible for the warming over the last 100 years."

Here is a basic primer on why previous climate changes are not proof this climate change is not man made, rather proof it is.

"The Earth was indeed cooling over the last 6,000 years due to Earth's orbit, heading into the next glacial phase scheduled for about the year 3500 AD. But all that changed when we got to the industrial era. Global temperatures departed from that cooling trend, and instead rose parallel with our greenhouse gas emissions."

That's pure bunk. We have no idea what temperature fluctuations were like 6000 years ago. The granularity of our records is measured in hundreds of years. You can't legitimately claim our temperatures have departed from anything. There is nothing unusual about our current warming.

iu

I quote the link below again.

"The Earth was indeed cooling over the last 6,000 years due to Earth's orbit, heading into the next glacial phase scheduled for about the year 3500 AD....
Fake news. There was no "scheduled date" for the next glacial advance.
... But all that changed when we got to the industrial era. Global temperatures departed from that cooling trend, and instead rose parallel with our greenhouse gas emissions. "...
Fake News, temperatures began recovering at the end of the little ice age, and with warming temperatures, we get rising CO^2 levels, and earth's processes convert some of the excess CO^2 into living cells.
... We should be in a cooling period...
We are cooler than we were 5,000 years ago.
... denilist cheery....
No. The last interglacial lasted about 15,000 years, and we are pacing fairly consistently with that. Everything is as expected.
... Climate change denial has all the hallmarks of faith or religion, it only sees what it wants to see....
You are the one promoting a Doomsday Cult, I'm just pointing out that the evidence doesn't support your claims, which is the way with doomsday cults. They point to a date when the world is supposed to end, and then they are disappointed when the date passes uneventfully.

Your fake news is faker than the fake news you think is fake news.

The science is clear if you could understand it, the oribital causes of climate change was seeing us going into a cooling period well into the next thousand years but the carbon released from the industrial revolution changed all that.

I think I will trust the majority of climate scientists and NASA before I will trust a cult member always chanting "fake news" when confronted with scientific information they simply do not want to believe.
The actual science is the more energy dense fuel you use, the less carbon emissions there actually is. The order of energy density goes from (least-greatest) wood, coal, oil, gas, then nuclear (which doesn’t have carbon as a byproduct of the process). Wood is at 16 MJ/kg vs coal (depending on the type) is in the range of 20-30MJ/kg. Due to the laws of physics, it takes around twice the amount of carbon expenditure for wood to boil water (boiling water is the method for basically every large scale power generation) compared to coal. Natural gas is at 40 MJ/m3. So, thanks to Isaac Newton natural gas uses at least 33% less carbon byproduct to boil water. On top of that, with the nature of it being gas, and technology allowing precision amounts of gas to obtain the desired temp, there’s far less wasteful burning of it vs a solid fuel. In other words, a 1/m3 of gas goes a lot further than 1/KG of any solid fuel. Maybe you could achieve the same results with a powdered fuel as you would gas, but to powder it would be a process that requires more energy expenditure than gas in its natural form. Obviously because there is no carbon involved in the nuclear process, it’s superior by far. If you “care” about the climate, and you’re not pushing for nuclear, exit the conversation immediately. We haven’t even scratched the surface of what we can do with nuclear. We’re using 80 year old technology, and even then it’s still the far superior option. All because Jane Fonda, Gov Brown, the Sierra Club, and scores of other elites decided to demonize nuclear. Many of them to profit off of the oil business dealings they had (cough* cough* gov Brown), others because they nonsensically conflated nuclear energy with nuclear bombs during the Cold War (cough* cough* Jane Fonda types). And others (cough* cough* the Sierra club) wanted to continue their exploitation of 3rd world countries, because it’s easier to exploit poor people who remain poor by spending vast amounts of energy and money (and vast amount of environmental damage as well as carbon emissions) to cook their food and heat their homes using wood (set up for my next paragraph). It also helps when the philosophy of your little elite Sierra club is a Malthusian one, so fuck those poor people, amaright?

As I set up in the last paragraph...;)...I mentioned wood even though it’s hardly used in 1st world countries. Not true for 3rd world countries. There’s this crazy idea out there that we can “leap frog” the 3rd world with renewable energies, and bypass coal and gas completely (set up for my 3rd paragraph). Absolutely absurd idea. The 1st world is struggling “renewable energy”. It is not reliable. So what winds up happening in these countries is that people just go back to using wood. Cutting down vast swaths of carbon scrubbing trees, destroying natural habitats, and oh yeah, dumping a hell of a lot more carbon into the atmosphere than they would if we accelerated their development with coal, then to gas, then to nuclear. Obviously I have no problem in helping them develop clean burning coal, clean burning gas, etc. It’s just a simple fact. The more developed your country is, the less emissions there are per person. It also follows that the less resources (physical, time, money, etc) people have to spend producing energy (I.e. cutting down trees, splitting wood, starting and keeping fires) the more time and energy they will have to be productive in other areas and become more prosperous. Having a reliable source of electricity is basically the #1 key on the road to prosperity, and consequently a reduction in carbon emissions.

What people are also not telling you is that not only is solar and wind severely unreliable, the battery/fuel cell tech is not there (never will be until the invention of super conductors), but also the production of fuel cells and panels (which eventually go bad 10 years at best) creates more emissions, and there is NO safe way to dispose of the extremely environmentally hazardous materials used to make them. There simply is no way to get around Isaac Newton’s laws. People think solar panels just sit there and the sun hits them and bam, energy. The sun itself does not boil water on its own (in most areas). Therefore you need to go through an energy costing process in order to get the photons from the sun to be transformed into usable energy. Not only do you need energy to do this, you also need extremely environmentally toxic chemicals to help boost this process. Both fuel cells and the solar panels themselves are made out of extremely toxic materials. Currently the strategy of nations “leading the way with renewable energy” is to pay 3rd world countries to have them take the fuel cell/panel waste to throw in a dump somewhere. And you can bet your bottom dollar they aren’t dumping it in a safe way. Basically, the net energy solar is producing is 2 steps backward to get 3 steps forward, AT BEST, as long as the panels last 10 years WITHOUT the use of fuel cell storage (which also goes bad). You simply cannot get around the laws of physics. Solar/wind is actually way more expensive for citizens. It is so unreliable, no sun, not enough wind, power plants have to stay fully staffed even when shut down, because they will have to continually power up and power back down. Mind you these are plants designed to run continuously, and the constant power-up power-down process is extremely energy inefficient. So, if you live in an area receiving energy from solar panels or wind, you’re paying for the same power plant you’ve been using before plus the solar/wind generators, plus the infrastructure between the renewable generators, plus the costly process (both in carbon emissions and dollars) of powering up and down continuously. As it turns out, our most “renewable” energy is water. Yes it requires energy to boil, but it goes up, comes back down, and we have plenty of it. This is why nuclear is by far the best option. Zero emissions to hear water, a fraction of a percentile of the current waste produced by solar, as well as a very easy and safe way to store it, and oh yeah did mention far less energy and land investment made into building a Nuclear plant. I almost forgot to mention the vast amounts of land needed for solar/wind just produce a fraction of what a standard power plant can produce. You know, land that would otherwise be used by those big green leafy things (the name escapes me) that actually absorb carbon and exhale oxygen. Land that’s also home to the little critters we value so much.

That is a lot of deluded gibberish.

I think I will go with the actual scientists on this one and the consensus is clear, we are warming the planet with carbon emissions.

You do not have to believe it, you do not have to believe in gravity either, but you still have to live with it.
Consensus isn't science, moron. It's politics.

We don't have to live with nutbag proposals to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

Yes, there is a scientific consensus that gravity exists.

Now that is always up for challenge through empirical evidence if one can provide that evidence.

Such evidence does not exist.

The same applies to global warming.

Once again I refer you to actual scientists.

Sorry, but the argument for the existence of gravity hasn't changed in quite some time and there is no funny money behind it. There is a stark difference. Gravity is settled science, man made global warming is not.

Oh yes every international scientific body in the world is being bribed. Because as with gravity there is a scientific consensus on this issue.

NASA is being bribed.

Probably by the Secret Society of Spaghetti Monsters Against Fossil Fuels and Vaccines.
Fake News.
  1. What are the testable statements they affirmed?
  2. How was this affirmation communicated?
  3. How many directly affirmed the statements in question 1?
  4. How many total scientists are their in the world?

You can actually read their methods and papers, that is how science works and it will answer you questions, but you will never consult any source that tells you w

I am worn out, discussing science with you is like trying to discuss quantum physics with a gerbil that just emerged from Elton John's ass.
And that of course would be the case through out the world, so we can still rationally compare outcomes and Germany's outcome is much better than America's.
NO. That is NOT the case throughout the world unless the CDC is now managing the health of the entire planet.
The subject is how the CDC inflated deaths in the US by attributing all deaths to the Chinese originated
covid virus if the virus was present at all. So much so that the CDC was pressured into changing that policy.

Nevertheless that policy was in place for months and the US death toll remains inflated and uncorrected
and you remain disingenuous.

All countries are using that methodology, they have an "excess death mythology" as defined as " A range of estimates for the number of excess deaths was calculated as the difference between the observed count and one of two thresholds (either the average expected count or the upper bound threshold), by week and jurisdiction. Negative values, where the observed count fell below the threshold, were set to zero."

And the method of if one did not have a prognosis of death within the year and contracted COVID it is counted across the globe as a Covid related death.

There is no world health body, or American for that matter, which believes the USA is doing well in this pandemic.

Just wishing Americans were not dropping like flies by playing semantics with the numbers is not going to save any American lives.
America is far from the worst record when it comes to covid deaths and far from the best.
I know it serves your agenda to state otherwise, however. Saying we are "dropping like flies" is disingenuous and misleading and it won't win Joe the election you so desperately want.
Nothing will including all the post election chaos and disorder the left has planned.

As things stand right now we will have a covid vaccine soon and society will begin to come out of
politicized lockdown box leftist swine has tried to keep us in.

Joe Biden and all the Karens can wear their little masks all day long, if it thrills them to do so.

Only Spain in Europe has a worse death per 100K rate right now.

As in the chart I have provided in this thread many times.

Just to be clear....

There are other countries...just not in Europe....that have worse rates.
Also, we pay our hospitals more for treating COVID, so anyone who dies, that has COVID is listed as a "COVID" death, whereas in most countries unless COVID is actually what caused your death, your cause of death is not listed as COVID. It's not an apples to apples comparison.

Medical stats from country to country are NEVER an apples-to-apples comparison, because they don't compile ANY medical stats the same way we do. How many times have we heard the canard that infant mortality in the US is so much worse than the rest of the world, only to find out that it's largely because other countries simply don't count children who die in the first week of life as ever having existed at all?

On COVID the death rates per 100k most developed nations are using the same method, indeed it is the USA that most world health bodies are concerned are vastly under reporting due to your fragment health care system run by 50 different states. Some estimates are that the USA is under reporting by 33%.
You mean our health care system that bodies the DHSC for legit life threatening diseases like cancer. Our health care system where you can actually get the surgery you need within a week. Our healthcare system that the rest of the world, except Switzerland, has been leaching off of our innovation and the tens of billions we drop into R+D every year. That healthcare system? Y’all treat the healthy for dumb shit like broken arms and infections, while taxing the fuck out of your citizens and pretend like you’re hero’s for doing so. Meanwhile Canada sends all their cancer patients TO ME, to get the very best treatment that WE develop, and then pay for it. Your nurses and doctors are garbage. When y’all can start actually saving your cancer patients and stop sending them to me, and actually preform surgeries on things like joint replacements that aren’t outdated 30 years, when your hospitals have as many top of the line critical care beds as ours do, when you actually do your part in the world and start developing drugs, procedures, and technologies...then you can lecture us on our healthcare.

Me and my wife both work in one of the largest hospitals right next to the covid epicenter. We’re over reporting. 100%. Notice how the flu has effectively disappeared? In this current “spike”, we have 6 covid patients who are actually suffering from covid, among other things.

Australia has similar wait times as the USA, in fact shorter wait times for GP visits, yet gets far better results in every macro category except breast cancer treatment, and even there we are just behind the USA.

All at much cheaper cost.
BECUASE YOU SEND YOUR WORST CANCER PATIENTS TO US TO FIX. Ipso facto, y’all fucks don’t take the hit in death rates. We take on the worst cases, and still have a better death rate than all of y’all. Turns out, it’s pretty easy to take care of healthy people. In Europe they go to Switzerland. What’s the last medical innovation that came out of Australia? At least the French have Sanofi. Stop fucking swimming in our wake. We’re basically subsidizing the entire globes R+D. We’ve been subsidizing NATOs defense spending for decades. We just invented a goddamn missile that goes Mach 45. Why? Because y’all made incredibly stupid deals with China and now you’re having buyers remorse. And now we’re gonna have to arm you once again. What have you done recently for me Australia? The fucking gall of you foreigners who come here and lecture us about our politics while we’re the ones putting in the elbow grease to make YOUR lives better, healthier, and safer.

No we do not actually.

Australia has the best cancer treatment survival rates in the world.

Here is a good article about Australian heath care and why over all it gets better outcomes than the USA at much lower cost.

Nobody cares about your healthcare system....especially the spin from America hating Vox idiots.

You don't have to care.

You can continue to naval gaze as many Americans love to do.

I am just throwing the facts out there for the intelligent minority of Americans to consider.

Intelligent people learn from the rest of the world, both good and bad.
Facts? The only thing you threw out was Vox bullshit.

I understand, the cult of Trump only believes anything Trump says, nothing else.

All cults work this way.

You sound as if you are involved in the cult of the bubble.
A real true believer.

Though only thing I believe in is scientific method, blue skies and cold Australian beer, the rest is just an opinion.
You believe in global warming, so you don't believe in the scientific method.

Yes I do and so does NASA.

We have been in a long term cooling trend for 6,000 years, True or False?

The Holocene climate was warming and actually proves our current warming in large part iscaused by humans. The warming 6,000 years ago was caused by Earth orbital changes which are currently not occurring or causing such rapid warming.

This is actually more evidence of human caused global warming in our time.

" Moreover, we clearly know the cause of this natural warming, and we know without doubt that this proven "astronomical" climate forcing mechanism cannot be responsible for the warming over the last 100 years."

Here is a basic primer on why previous climate changes are not proof this climate change is not man made, rather proof it is.

"The Earth was indeed cooling over the last 6,000 years due to Earth's orbit, heading into the next glacial phase scheduled for about the year 3500 AD. But all that changed when we got to the industrial era. Global temperatures departed from that cooling trend, and instead rose parallel with our greenhouse gas emissions."

That's pure bunk. We have no idea what temperature fluctuations were like 6000 years ago. The granularity of our records is measured in hundreds of years. You can't legitimately claim our temperatures have departed from anything. There is nothing unusual about our current warming.

iu

I quote the link below again.

"The Earth was indeed cooling over the last 6,000 years due to Earth's orbit, heading into the next glacial phase scheduled for about the year 3500 AD....
Fake news. There was no "scheduled date" for the next glacial advance.
... But all that changed when we got to the industrial era. Global temperatures departed from that cooling trend, and instead rose parallel with our greenhouse gas emissions. "...
Fake News, temperatures began recovering at the end of the little ice age, and with warming temperatures, we get rising CO^2 levels, and earth's processes convert some of the excess CO^2 into living cells.
... We should be in a cooling period...
We are cooler than we were 5,000 years ago.
... denilist cheery....
No. The last interglacial lasted about 15,000 years, and we are pacing fairly consistently with that. Everything is as expected.
... Climate change denial has all the hallmarks of faith or religion, it only sees what it wants to see....
You are the one promoting a Doomsday Cult, I'm just pointing out that the evidence doesn't support your claims, which is the way with doomsday cults. They point to a date when the world is supposed to end, and then they are disappointed when the date passes uneventfully.

Your fake news is faker than the fake news you think is fake news.

The science is clear if you could understand it, the oribital causes of climate change was seeing us going into a cooling period well into the next thousand years but the carbon released from the industrial revolution changed all that.

I think I will trust the majority of climate scientists and NASA before I will trust a cult member always chanting "fake news" when confronted with scientific information they simply do not want to believe.
The actual science is the more energy dense fuel you use, the less carbon emissions there actually is. The order of energy density goes from (least-greatest) wood, coal, oil, gas, then nuclear (which doesn’t have carbon as a byproduct of the process). Wood is at 16 MJ/kg vs coal (depending on the type) is in the range of 20-30MJ/kg. Due to the laws of physics, it takes around twice the amount of carbon expenditure for wood to boil water (boiling water is the method for basically every large scale power generation) compared to coal. Natural gas is at 40 MJ/m3. So, thanks to Isaac Newton natural gas uses at least 33% less carbon byproduct to boil water. On top of that, with the nature of it being gas, and technology allowing precision amounts of gas to obtain the desired temp, there’s far less wasteful burning of it vs a solid fuel. In other words, a 1/m3 of gas goes a lot further than 1/KG of any solid fuel. Maybe you could achieve the same results with a powdered fuel as you would gas, but to powder it would be a process that requires more energy expenditure than gas in its natural form. Obviously because there is no carbon involved in the nuclear process, it’s superior by far. If you “care” about the climate, and you’re not pushing for nuclear, exit the conversation immediately. We haven’t even scratched the surface of what we can do with nuclear. We’re using 80 year old technology, and even then it’s still the far superior option. All because Jane Fonda, Gov Brown, the Sierra Club, and scores of other elites decided to demonize nuclear. Many of them to profit off of the oil business dealings they had (cough* cough* gov Brown), others because they nonsensically conflated nuclear energy with nuclear bombs during the Cold War (cough* cough* Jane Fonda types). And others (cough* cough* the Sierra club) wanted to continue their exploitation of 3rd world countries, because it’s easier to exploit poor people who remain poor by spending vast amounts of energy and money (and vast amount of environmental damage as well as carbon emissions) to cook their food and heat their homes using wood (set up for my next paragraph). It also helps when the philosophy of your little elite Sierra club is a Malthusian one, so fuck those poor people, amaright?

As I set up in the last paragraph...;)...I mentioned wood even though it’s hardly used in 1st world countries. Not true for 3rd world countries. There’s this crazy idea out there that we can “leap frog” the 3rd world with renewable energies, and bypass coal and gas completely (set up for my 3rd paragraph). Absolutely absurd idea. The 1st world is struggling “renewable energy”. It is not reliable. So what winds up happening in these countries is that people just go back to using wood. Cutting down vast swaths of carbon scrubbing trees, destroying natural habitats, and oh yeah, dumping a hell of a lot more carbon into the atmosphere than they would if we accelerated their development with coal, then to gas, then to nuclear. Obviously I have no problem in helping them develop clean burning coal, clean burning gas, etc. It’s just a simple fact. The more developed your country is, the less emissions there are per person. It also follows that the less resources (physical, time, money, etc) people have to spend producing energy (I.e. cutting down trees, splitting wood, starting and keeping fires) the more time and energy they will have to be productive in other areas and become more prosperous. Having a reliable source of electricity is basically the #1 key on the road to prosperity, and consequently a reduction in carbon emissions.

What people are also not telling you is that not only is solar and wind severely unreliable, the battery/fuel cell tech is not there (never will be until the invention of super conductors), but also the production of fuel cells and panels (which eventually go bad 10 years at best) creates more emissions, and there is NO safe way to dispose of the extremely environmentally hazardous materials used to make them. There simply is no way to get around Isaac Newton’s laws. People think solar panels just sit there and the sun hits them and bam, energy. The sun itself does not boil water on its own (in most areas). Therefore you need to go through an energy costing process in order to get the photons from the sun to be transformed into usable energy. Not only do you need energy to do this, you also need extremely environmentally toxic chemicals to help boost this process. Both fuel cells and the solar panels themselves are made out of extremely toxic materials. Currently the strategy of nations “leading the way with renewable energy” is to pay 3rd world countries to have them take the fuel cell/panel waste to throw in a dump somewhere. And you can bet your bottom dollar they aren’t dumping it in a safe way. Basically, the net energy solar is producing is 2 steps backward to get 3 steps forward, AT BEST, as long as the panels last 10 years WITHOUT the use of fuel cell storage (which also goes bad). You simply cannot get around the laws of physics. Solar/wind is actually way more expensive for citizens. It is so unreliable, no sun, not enough wind, power plants have to stay fully staffed even when shut down, because they will have to continually power up and power back down. Mind you these are plants designed to run continuously, and the constant power-up power-down process is extremely energy inefficient. So, if you live in an area receiving energy from solar panels or wind, you’re paying for the same power plant you’ve been using before plus the solar/wind generators, plus the infrastructure between the renewable generators, plus the costly process (both in carbon emissions and dollars) of powering up and down continuously. As it turns out, our most “renewable” energy is water. Yes it requires energy to boil, but it goes up, comes back down, and we have plenty of it. This is why nuclear is by far the best option. Zero emissions to hear water, a fraction of a percentile of the current waste produced by solar, as well as a very easy and safe way to store it, and oh yeah did mention far less energy and land investment made into building a Nuclear plant. I almost forgot to mention the vast amounts of land needed for solar/wind just produce a fraction of what a standard power plant can produce. You know, land that would otherwise be used by those big green leafy things (the name escapes me) that actually absorb carbon and exhale oxygen. Land that’s also home to the little critters we value so much.

That is a lot of deluded gibberish.

I think I will go with the actual scientists on this one and the consensus is clear, we are warming the planet with carbon emissions.

You do not have to believe it, you do not have to believe in gravity either, but you still have to live with it.
Consensus isn't science, moron. It's politics.

We don't have to live with nutbag proposals to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

Yes, there is a scientific consensus that gravity exists.

Now that is always up for challenge through empirical evidence if one can provide that evidence.

Such evidence does not exist.

The same applies to global warming.

Once again I refer you to actual scientists.

Sorry, but the argument for the existence of gravity hasn't changed in quite some time and there is no funny money behind it. There is a stark difference. Gravity is settled science, man made global warming is not.

Oh yes every international scientific body in the world is being bribed. Because as with gravity there is a scientific consensus on this issue.

NASA is being bribed.

Probably by the Secret Society of Spaghetti Monsters Against Fossil Fuels and Vaccines.
Fake News.

I am worn out, discussing science with you is like trying to discuss quantum physics with a gerbil that just emerged from Elton John's ass.
That's because your claim is fake news.

You claim that "97% of Scientists" agree on something, but you have no clue what the testable statement is that they all agree on, or even if the statement they agree on is testable.

You claim that "97%" agree, but you don't now how many scientists were actually asked, and you don't know what they were asked, and you don't know how these affirmative answers were conveyed.

Of course you find this exhausting, you are claiming great certainty about something that you actually have no information on.

Do you think all scientists were actually asked a particular question and then 97% of them gave the same answer? Were they called on the phone? Were they mailed a questionnaire?

These are simple questions and you haven't a clue, because the claim is fake news. I don't think you realized this before you tried to support it, so, you're welcome!

Fake News.

I am not concerned with googling for you or going down a rabbit hole of your irrational questioning.

Might as well ask how many wizards concur with global warming?

If you ever want to learn about it (and I know you don't) here is one is scientific explanation of the counted consensus.

The 97% consensus on global warming
So, your source is an alt-left PRO MMGW blog.

Got it. :iyfyus.jpg:

This was not Vietnam, we achieved our goal and then threw it away.
Is this about Viet Nam now? Most people who know anything about that war would be shocked to find
someone that claims we achieved our goals there. Incredible.
And what about how we abandoned our allies there? Or is your allegiance to our allies that conditional?

Do you read your own posts?

You brought up Vietnam and made the comparison?

We achieved our military goals in Kurdish Syria, not our political, please read slower after your slobbering festival.

Get back to me when you are done talking to yourself.
How many Aussie troops were in Syria?

Except you have made no case we were bogged down, provided no evidence, nor were we increasing our numbers as ISIS was knocked out of the region.

The Kurds did most of the hard yards, loosing 12,000 fighters.

We were keeping a military presence there to protect the ally who really won that war against ISIS, which was in US interest and then seeing them to a political solution.

This is called good diplomacy.

Trump threw it away, even much of his own lap dog party the Republicans felt disgrace on that one.

There is no comparison to Vietnam what so ever.

When did we promise to protect the Kurds?
We assisted them when we had common goals. I'm not aware of any agreement where we promised
to help them carve out a Kurdish nation in the middle of four hostile nations.

Last edited:
We assisted them when we had common goals. I'm not aware of any agreement where we promised
That's because there is no such agreement. The warmongers just made it up.

Fake News. We are better. When we entered WWII, Japan was battle hardened and we were not. Much of their equipment was superior and they were better at using it. Today there is no force on the face of the earth that can make that claim about US forces or equipment.
I wouldn't say that on a general basis. We were behind the Japanese in tactics, but our equipment was equal or better than theirs. The Japanese zero was nicknamed the "Ronson" after the cigarette lighter, as the P-47's while unable to out turn them, were faster, packed a bigger punch, and had self sealing gas tanks.
They certainly miscalculated in key areas, but, they were more experienced in launching assaults from Aircraft Carriers and beat the hell out of our battleship navy at the opening bell at Pearl Harbor.

And for 6 months thereafter the IJN (Imperial Navy Japan) enjoyed spectacular success inflicting heavy defeats on Allied forces. Allied navies were devastated during the Japanese conquest of Southeast Asia. Japanese naval aircraft were also responsible for the sinkings of HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse which was the first time that capital ships were sunk by aerial attack while underway. In April 1942, the Indian Ocean raid drove the Royal Navy from South East Asia.

We ignored that in the interwar years, that much like China is today, Japan was building a Navy with the specific goal of defeating the US Navy.

After these successes, the IJN concentrated on the elimination and neutralization of strategic points from where the Allies could launch counteroffensives against Japanese conquests. However, at Coral Sea the Japanese were forced to abandon their attempts to isolate Australia while the defeat in the Midway Campaign saw the Japanese forced on the defensive. The campaign in the Solomon Islands, in which the Japanese lost the war of attrition, was the most decisive; the Japanese failed to commit enough forces in sufficient time. During 1943 the Allies were able to reorganize their forces and American industrial strength began to turn the tide of the war. American forces ultimately managed to gain the upper hand through a vastly greater industrial output and a modernization of its air and naval forces.

So, we got driven to the canvas in the opening salvo, pummeled mercilessly for 6 months and finally fought our way out of that hole. Our victory wasn't pre-ordained, we could have lost. Many nations would have. Do we have that kind of blind spot vulnerability today?

Today our Naval strength is built around massive Carriers, much of the other forces are keyed to defending our Carriers. With precision missiles, what if several of our carriers were struck and sunk, simultaneously, and without warning?

Remember when Sir Francis Drake, with smaller faster ships sunk the massive ships of the Spanish Fleet? That was the beginning of the end of the massive Spanish empire and the beginning of the rise of a world controlled by the Island of Britain. Could we too be confident in what is a fundamental flaw in our Naval doctrine?

The proliferation of anti-ship cruise missiles (ASCMs).

In an age of precision-strike weapon proliferation, a big-ship navy equals a brittle fleet. What’s needed is a revamped force structure based on smaller surface combatants.

Navies are about securing command of desired waterways, disputing the ability of others to command those waters for their own purposes and then exercising command.

This done through scouting, maritime-interception operations (MIO), and destruction. Enemy forces, and merchant ships, must be located through scouting. While ships and merchants could be simply swept from the sea, more often than not there is a need to be present to shape events and conduct visit, board, search, and seizure (VBSS) or MIO in support of sanctions, proliferation reduction, or other operations short of unrestricted warfare. VBSS/MIO is critical when there is a need to confirm the identity or contents of a vessel.

Carrier air wings provide excellent scouting capabilities, but the U.S. Navy has determined land-based maritime-patrol aircraft (MPA) are best capable of searching large volumes of water, as long as the airspace is not being contested. The carrier is an inefficient vessel for VBSS. Further, because so many other mission capacities are tied up in one platform, using the carrier for VBSS (or humanitarian aid/disaster relief, for that matter) denies these capabilities to other missions during the duration of the operation. The carrier air wing is currently the best platform for destruction thanks to the volume of fire it can produce, and the mobility of the carrier as a home base, though it can be argued surface ships could be more cost-effective in this role. MPA can be effective in destruction but are limited by the fixed operating location of their airfield.

Submarines are poor scouting platforms with limited perception of the area around them, but they can enter anti-access areas often denied to surface ships and carriers. While they are poor VBSS/MIO platforms and have not been used in that role, submarines have an oversized impact on destruction. Their weapon of choice, as seen in the Falklands War, can be extremely deadly, and the psychological shock of an unlocated submarine can neutralize an enemy fleet.

Surface ships are good scouting platforms, particularly if equipped with helicopters and/or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). They are good platforms for destruction if armed with appropriate weapons. Surface ships are the best platform for conducting VBSS/MIO, if there are sufficient numbers of ships. Today Arleigh Burke–class destroyers are conducting VBSS/MIO off the coast of Africa and other locations. Given the cost and other mission capabilities, does it really make sense for these air-defense destroyers or other large capital ships to conduct VBSS/MIO?

The U.S. Navy appears to be building a fleet to secure and dispute command of the sea, but not to exercise it. A fleet centered around aircraft carriers and submarines with few surface ships mostly defending the carrier will lack the ability to exercise command, and this can greatly limit strategy and policy. More important, such a force will find it difficult to be present to shape events in the future environment.

Smaller ships require the expenditure of more ASCMs to kill them than do larger vessels. While the smaller ships given as alternatives would be destroyed by a single hit, the probability of hitting them is much smaller due to their smaller signature. Thus an enemy commander must launch more missiles to have confidence in the destruction of one of these smaller platforms than the larger one. To gain an 80 percent confidence in destruction against them, he would have to launch more than three ASCMs, while the larger ships would require two ASCMs. But instead of just one larger ship, the adversary would be faced with the prospect of at least 14 smaller platforms to track and target. While he could employ smaller weapons effectively against each platform, it will require a significantly larger investment to achieve the same confidence a solid hit against a single ship.

How much do you think the DNC paid to have this story changed ?
Oh make no mistake, this aint over by a long shot.
There is a reason, for the treason.
You Trumpists think everything is a conspiracy.

Russia, Russia, Russia despite a 32 million dollar investigation.

LOL..you are the brainwashed simpleton.

We never proposed to carve out a Kurdish nation but rather as we did with the Kurds in Iraq for several decades protect them until Syria settles and they can negotiate with the Syrian government.

Most of all protect them from Turkey.

Of course Pompeo pretends he does not know this, he had to sell Trump's betrayal of the Kurds.

But it was so well known as I posted a link above even many Republicans thought it a disgrace to America, as it was.

We never proposed to carve out a Kurdish nation but rather as we did with the Kurds in Iraq for several decades protect them until Syria settles and they can negotiate with the Syrian government.

Most of all protect them from Turkey.

Of course Pompeo pretends he does not know this, he had to sell Trump's betrayal of the Kurds.

But it was so well known as I posted a link above even many Republicans thought it a disgrace to America, as it was.

I had no idea Australia did all that.

Gotta link?

No just drunk.

And you are really boring writer so I can only bare skim your posts without the risk of going into a coma.

So you agree global warming is being caused by human carbon emissions.

Good.

Then I agree with you.
One last slow clap for jake “I like turtles” frogen. I’ve been drunk plenty of times, never in a million years would I confuse those two. Why? Because my environmental education isn’t based off of the shit I saw in Disney’s Fern Gully.

I can tell you right now, we’re no where close to agreement. If your talking the shit you’ve been talking, you’re all about solar panels, and believe it’s “renewable” energy. Let me mansplain this to you using a metaphor, because thermodynamics is too big of a word and clearly went right over your head. We’ll use kinetic energy in the form of rolling a boulder up a hill to roll back down. It takes energy to push it up in order to roll back down. If you’re using solar, you are starting at 3/4 of the way down the hill, and have to expend all the energy to roll it up, in order to have it roll that extra 1/4 down from where you started. On top of that you have to clear out a fuck ton of trees along the way. What’s more is you have to dump toxic chemicals every 10 or so as your going up. If your talking about burning wood, that’d be like starting halfway up the hill. Less tress to cut down. No toxic chemicals. Coal your looking at starting 3/4 of the way up the hill. Gas your starting 5/6 uphill. Nuclear 99/100ths of the way uphill and just have to give the boulder a little push.The more energy dense the fuels you use, the less carbon emissions there are. Photons from the sun are not a very energy dense fuel (not really a fuel, just one form of energy that requires an inefficient, costly, and toxic process to convert into another form of energy).

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I tried to wade through that rambling, boring post, I still do not know what you are going on about?

I have not talked about solar panels as THE solution, I was simply trying to make the point with the Trump cult that global warming is largely caused by man made carbon emissions.

If you agree good.

Just make your point, how would you deal with man made global warming?

And please do not add to it with such, hot, long winded posts.
Oh long winded, sorry there’s too much science, not enough leftist talking points. I’ve already made my point on how to reduce it. Very clearly. You called it gibberish, which apparently means to you “I don’t understand the science, it’s too hard”. The overall point is that you’re on here calling people who are actually using the science “cultists”. While you’re plugging your ears and are all about the party that’s ignoring the laws of thermodynamics, pushing energies with an overall net gain in carbon, and that are toxic to the environment. Not only is it bad for the environment, it’s also economically devastating. Especially considering we already invented clean energy 80 years ago in nuclear. What the left is suggesting is straight up psychotic

Lets get to the point, do you believe humans are a major cause of the present global warming as 97% of climatoglists current do?

As for that other mumbo jumbo provide me a scientific link please.

No just drunk.

And you are really boring writer so I can only bare skim your posts without the risk of going into a coma.

Good.

Then I agree with you.
One last slow clap for jake “I like turtles” frogen. I’ve been drunk plenty of times, never in a million years would I confuse those two. Why? Because my environmental education isn’t based off of the shit I saw in Disney’s Fern Gully.

I can tell you right now, we’re no where close to agreement. If your talking the shit you’ve been talking, you’re all about solar panels, and believe it’s “renewable” energy. Let me mansplain this to you using a metaphor, because thermodynamics is too big of a word and clearly went right over your head. We’ll use kinetic energy in the form of rolling a boulder up a hill to roll back down. It takes energy to push it up in order to roll back down. If you’re using solar, you are starting at 3/4 of the way down the hill, and have to expend all the energy to roll it up, in order to have it roll that extra 1/4 down from where you started. On top of that you have to clear out a fuck ton of trees along the way. What’s more is you have to dump toxic chemicals every 10 or so as your going up. If your talking about burning wood, that’d be like starting halfway up the hill. Less tress to cut down. No toxic chemicals. Coal your looking at starting 3/4 of the way up the hill. Gas your starting 5/6 uphill. Nuclear 99/100ths of the way uphill and just have to give the boulder a little push.The more energy dense the fuels you use, the less carbon emissions there are. Photons from the sun are not a very energy dense fuel (not really a fuel, just one form of energy that requires an inefficient, costly, and toxic process to convert into another form of energy).

I tried to wade through that rambling, boring post, I still do not know what you are going on about?

I have not talked about solar panels as THE solution, I was simply trying to make the point with the Trump cult that global warming is largely caused by man made carbon emissions.

If you agree good.

Oh long winded, sorry there’s too much science, not enough leftist talking points. I’ve already made my point on how to reduce it. Very clearly. You called it gibberish, which apparently means to you “I don’t understand the science, it’s too hard”. The overall point is that you’re on here calling people who are actually using the science “cultists”. While you’re plugging your ears and are all about the party that’s ignoring the laws of thermodynamics, pushing energies with an overall net gain in carbon, and that are toxic to the environment. Not only is it bad for the environment, it’s also economically devastating. Especially considering we already invented clean energy 80 years ago in nuclear. What the left is suggesting is straight up psychotic

Lets get to the point, do you believe humans are a major cause of the present global warming as 97% of climatoglists current do?

The MMGW Cult is a joke.

End of story.

Except you have made no case we were bogged down, provided no evidence, nor were we increasing our numbers as ISIS was knocked out of the region.

The Kurds did most of the hard yards, loosing 12,000 fighters.

We were keeping a military presence there to protect the ally who really won that war against ISIS, which was in US interest and then seeing them to a political solution.

This is called good diplomacy.

Trump threw it away, even much of his own lap dog party the Republicans felt disgrace on that one.

There is no comparison to Vietnam what so ever.

There is no way Turkey, as a NATO member would have attacked while US troops were stationed there and the US was giving clear security assurances. Indeed Turkey and Greece have serious disputes over territory but since Cyprus invasion Turkey is not using force against them due to NATO pressure.

And the proof is in the pudding, Turkey did not attack while the US was there, it attacked days after Trump's disgraceful withdrawal.

No just drunk.

Good.

Then I agree with you.

If you agree good.

The MMGW Cult is a joke.

End of story.

It is just the beginning of the story as you will see in the decades to come.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
The FBI hiding all this exculpatory evidence during impeachment is a big big story.

The mainstream media has partnered with intel to cook its reporting to suit Democrats, says …

Placeholder Image

Plus Taibbi: Trump’s opponents “lying, witch-hunting scum in their own right…”

No just drunk.

Good.

Then I agree with you.

If you agree good.

The MMGW Cult is a joke.

End of story.

Did you take the Jiffy Popcorn out of your tin foil hat first?

There is no way Turkey, as a NATO member would have attacked while US troops were stationed there and the US was giving clear security assurances. Indeed Turkey and Greece have serious disputes over territory but since Cyprus invasion Turkey is not using force against them due to NATO pressure.

And the proof is in the pudding, Turkey did not attack while the US was there, it attacked days after Trump's disgraceful withdrawal.
I never said or implied Turkey would attack US troops if we tried to guarantee or assure the Kurds they would have their own nation which is what they are after, and that frightens and angers Turkey.
So that's a red herring from you.

But Turkey will not stand still for America backing a Kurdish nation under their own noses. And neither would Russia.
So there are all sorts of reprisals or replies Turkey could access, such as denying the US Turkish air space
which would end access to our own air base there, for just one example.

I'm not telling you I know how this would all end except to say it wouldn't end well. And just like how we
abandoned our allies in South Viet Nam when it became necessary this move in Syria is not unprecedented. And let's be honest, if Obama did this you wouldn't care at all. https://www.usnews.com/debate-club/...-allies-in-favor-of-a-state-sponsor-of-terror

No just drunk.

Good.

Then I agree with you.

If you agree good.

The MMGW Cult is a joke.

End of story.

It is just the beginning of the story as you will see in the decades to come.
According to your Cult we only have about 8 years left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back