NY Hospital to stop delivering babies

Well thats how the media and you lefties portray it....so which is it....can you guys ever just stick to a position?

That's simply not true. Its the same as you believe all democrats are atheists and communists and kill babies.

That's the epitome of ignorance, stupidity and hate.

No ai don't like needles, I don't get flu shots either. so now a vaccination is not to prevent the disease but to get a lesser version?

uh this is dumb as fuck.....people die from the vaccine and from the disease if they have the vaccine..........so again get it and you'll be safe, right?
so you don't need to force others to take it

I strongly suspect you're a conspiracy theorist. If you read my reply, I did not say that. Its self explanatory.
I don't care if you don't have it. Die how you chose. Who'd miss you?

A N.Y. hospital will stop delivering babies as workers quit over Vaccine Mandate.

If a conflict at one New York hospital over vaccine mandates for health care workers is any indication, the Biden administration's new effort to mandate vaccines for millions of workers could be in for an uphill battle.

The hospital will be "unable to safely staff" its maternity department and newborn nursery as of Sept. 25.

Great work Biden, guess patients will have to find a tree in central park.

A N.Y. Hospital Will Stop Delivering Babies As Workers Quit Over A Vaccine Mandate
The Democrat Party: The most dangerous gang of psychopaths since Nazi Germany.

Forum List

Back