NY Democrats Run Interference for Grandma-Killer Cuomo by Focusing on Minor Harassment

We have to throw him under the bus so Kamala has a straight path to the 2024 DNC nomination.

LOL as if everyone doesn't see exactly what they are doing. Cuomo is in real trouble for premeditated murder-by-COVID-patient, so he gets to "resign under fire" for butt-slappng or less. Are New Yorkers buying it?

Gateway Pundit: NY Democrat State Officials Call for Gov. Cuomo to Resign Over Inappropriate Comments, But Not For Killing Seniors

Three weeks later, March 19, he acknowledged to Woodward: “To be honest with you, I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down. Because I don’t want to create a panic.”

The Democrats are snake bit. Every time they find the perfect Presidential candidate that is adored by all, especially CNN and MSNBC, something happens to derail the Cinderella ending they're expecting. It happened with their hero Avenatti and now it's happening with Cuomo. I'm starting to see why they kept Biden in the basement.

Well,
1) Sexual harassment, by an apparent sexual predator is not minor.
2) Obviously, yes it seems the left wing media is giving this all their attention, and ignoring the genocide.
3) What I find interesting is all the Dems that are now saying that Andy has a long history of being a bully, threatening, and this sort of predatory behavior....it's as if they used him up during the Chinese pandemic, and now are dropping him like a hot potato, after the genocide an cover up have come to light.
4) Dems need to distance themselves from the genocide, but they better be careful, Andy might start talking....my theory is that there is a larger conspiracy, at least to the cover up, because the party didn't want to give Trump a "win" during the election.

Well,
2) Obviously, yes it seems the left wing media is giving this all their attention, and ignoring the genocide.
3) What I find interesting is all the Dems that are now saying that Andy has a long history of being a bully, threatening, and this sort of predatory behavior....it's as if they used him up during the Chinese pandemic, and now are dropping him like a hot potato, after the genocide an cover up have come to light.
4) Dems need to distance themselves from the genocide, but they better be careful, Andy might start talking....my theory is that there is a larger conspiracy, at least to the cover up, because the party didn't want to give Trump a "win" during the election.
The only one guilty of genocide is Tramp.

Well,
I thought Tramp was the hero in the movie.....blaming a Disney character for Andy's genocide is a new low

Well,
I thought Tramp was the hero in the movie.....blaming a Disney character for Andy's genocide is a new low
Tramp was never a hero.

Well,
Tramp was never a hero.
What are you talking about? He totally saved the baby from the rat...he was the hero!

Well,

9048789.jpg

Well,

9048789.jpg

I don't have TDS, I knew this in late1980's and all the republicans hated him at first and now they bow down to him.

How could Gov. Cuomo still be expected to govern with those sexual harrasment charges?. There seems to be a double standard in politics, between Republicans and Democrats. He must step down immediately.He should be impeached as Trump was impeached.

Liberals dont give a fuck about murdering tens of thousands of people...but dont ask a girl to kiss them.....of course unless your name is Biden, then you can finger rape your staff and the media will not report on it.

Liberals dont give a fuck about murdering tens of thousands of people...but dont ask a girl to kiss them.....of course unless your name is Biden, then you can finger rape your staff and the media will not report on it.

Texas Lt. Governor: Old People Should Volunteer to Die to Save the Economy
According to Dan Patrick “lots of grandparents” are willing to sacrifice themselves for the cause.
Texas Lt. Governor: Old People Should Volunteer to Die to Save the Economy | Vanity Fair

Texas Lt. Governor: Old People Should Volunteer to Die to Save the Economy
According to Dan Patrick “lots of grandparents” are willing to sacrifice themselves for the cause.
Texas Lt. Governor: Old People Should Volunteer to Die to Save the Economy | Vanity Fair
ah.....see this is the propaganda you get from leftist.....the outlet knew you wouldn't actually take the time to hear the actual interview, and instead gave you this twisted narrative

Here's the actual interview....https://www.danpatrick.org/tucker-carlson-tonight-march-23-2020/

He doesn't quite say what you are parroting....not at all. But hey...anything to defend your party's genocide in NYC

New Topics

Forum List

Back