NY Congressman is opposed to Freedom of Speech.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A backwards NY Congressman is opposed to Freedom of Speech.
Congressman Jerald Nadler support's Facebooks censorship of President Trump.
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) on Friday praised Facebook for its decision to suspend Trump until at least Jan. 7, 2023.
"I think Facebook was right. I think that they have an absolute right to ban liars and the president - the former president - is an absolute liar. It's not a question of free speech, because free speech is a question of the government limiting free speech, and there's no question of that here," Nadler said Friday.

Comment:
OK, Jerry, you lied to the American people for 5 years about the corrupt Democratic Party's faux Russian Collusion propaganda.
You should be censored, and so should everyone else who were involved in the Russian Collusion lie.
We should not have an idiotic lying crackpot such as Nader who doesn't accept the basic constitutional right to Freedom of Speech being the chairman of the "judiciary committee".
Progressives have to censor the truth because the truth will destroy them.

Book Burner Jerry Nadler

nadlercorruptlyingpos.jpg

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) on Friday praised Facebook for its decision to suspend Trump until at least Jan. 7, 2023.
"I think Facebook was right. I think that they have an absolute right to ban liars and the president - the former president - is an absolute liar. It's not a question of free speech, because free speech is a question of the government limiting free speech, and there's no question of that here," Nadler said Friday.

Comment:
OK, Jerry, you lied to the American people for 5 years about the corrupt Democratic Party's faux Russian Collusion propaganda.
You should be censored, and so should everyone else who were involved in the Russian Collusion lie.
We should not have an idiotic lying crackpot such as Nader who doesn't accept the basic constitutional right to Freedom of Speech being the chairman of the "judiciary committee".

Book Burner Jerry Nadler

View attachment 497364

You stupid fuck, Facebook is not part of federal, state or municipal government. It is not public property.
It's a company, a business, that can tell you stupid fucks to wear a mask, a shirt and shoes before entering.
It can refuse you service if they deem you have had too much stupidity pumped into your tiny cranium.
It can ban you from their site because they are a corporation, not a public park.
Damn, you Republicans sure are stupid.

I never ever see you bitch about my freedom of speech when I get a vacation from USMB....

Trump is no more special than I am....

They are so stupid they don't even understand the First Amendment. They are Commies because they think the federal government should tell Facebook what to do with their site.

Comment:

Book Burner Jerry Nadler

View attachment 497364

You stupid fuck, Facebook is not part of federal, state or municipal government. It is not public property.
It's a company, a business, that can tell you stupid fucks to wear a mask, a shirt and shoes before entering.
It can refuse you service if they deem you have had too much stupidity pumped into your tiny cranium.
It can ban you from their site because they are a corporation, not a public park.
bleeding keyboard.gif

Fakebook is the entity who is protected by the First Amendment.

In B4 "MUH PRIVATE CORPORATION!"
I am saying that Facebook should censor Nadler if they are going to silence liars.
Facebook censorship is just the camel's nose under the tent.
Nadler is just thinly veiling his desire for the government to censor speech that he doesn't like.

Did I call it, or what? :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah but that’s a pretty easy call Oddball , given that Facebook IS a private corporation and NOT a government entity. ;)
A private corporation given special dispensation from libel and anti-trust laws....That's not a "free market" by any stretch.
Sure it is, it’s regulated but it’s still free. Government isn’t inserting themselves into the transactions between Facebook and its customers (other than to take its cut), from what I understand they don’t have any special immunity to anti-trust laws though, I mean other than their ability to buy politicians that is.

Facebook has all the same rights to regulate speech on its platform (I.e. it’s PROPERTY) as you do to throw some schmuck off your property for planting campaign signs on your front lawn.

Comment:

Book Burner Jerry Nadler

View attachment 497364

Oh? And the Christian bakery was it not part of any federal, state or municipal government?

Forum List

Back