NWO Globalist Elite 'Meltdown': Gore Unleashed: We Need To 'Punish Climate Change Deniers'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Ha, looks like Gore's massive 'Global Warming' Pyramid Scheme is collapsing. So, cue the desperate pampered Globalist Elite meltdowns. Gonna be fun.

We Need to ‘Punish Climate-Change Deniers’ and ‘Put a Price on Carbon’

The South by Southwest (SXSW) Festival is happening now in Austin, Texas. Running from March 9 to 22, it’s a massive film, interactive and music festival that is nearly 20 years old. The festival brings together designers, developers, investors, entrepreneurs and politicians for panels and discussions about technology and innovation.

For the third time in the last few years, Al Gore, founder and chairman of the Climate Reality Project, spoke at the festival on Friday. Naturally, his interactive discussion focused on addressing the climate crisis. The former vice president focused on the need to “punish climate-change deniers, saying politicians should pay a price for rejecting ‘accepted science,'” said the Chicago Tribune.

Read More:
Al Gore at SXSW We Need to Punish Climate-Change Deniers and Put a Price on Carbon EcoWatch
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Last edited:
Tax and dominate the People. Hopefully more are waking up to the NWO Globalist Elite agendas. It's all about total control. Personally, i value my Freedom & Liberty far more than i fear their Global Warming Boogeyman. But that's just me.

Al (Torquemada) Gore playing the part. I guess the left will now promote an inquisition on behalf of their religion.

Will there be a tower where certain people be locked in? Will there be torture devices used to convert the logical thinkers who do not buy into the lie of man made global warming?

Al (Torquemada) Gore playing the part. I guess the left will now promote an inquisition on behalf of their religion.

Will there be a tower where certain people be locked in? Will there be torture devices used to convert the logical thinkers who do not buy into the lie of man made global warming?

Yeah, people need to pay closer attention to his words. He's using the word 'Punish' much more often now. So are his Global Warming fanatic followers.

I take it as a sign of desperation though. I think he's seeing his Pyramid Scheme collapsing. I expect the rhetoric to become even more hateful and hostile.

These people are getting scary. They are sounding just like Hitler, Nazis, etc

Actually Hitler used the environment for his agenda too

people better wake up before it's too late

These people are getting scary. They are sounding just like Hitler, Nazis, etc

Actually Hitler used the environment for his agenda too

people better wake up before it's too late

The rhetoric is becoming more hateful and hostile. I think Gore and his followers are becoming desperate. His Pyramid Scheme could be collapsing.

And shame on all those in the audience who applauded his hateful rhetoric.

hitler-c-saluting-girding-crowd-raising-arms-in-enthused-mass-heil-1936.jpg

People who don't buy into the climate change bullshit are the same people who didn't vote for Al in 2000. I think that is what he wants to punish them for.

Dont worry it was only 10 short years ago that Republicans and idiots all over denied there was a such thing as climate change. Now they are admitting it but just denying man has any impact.

Dont worry, reality will drag them along eventually

Should encourage deniers' denials. More ya hear it, less it makes sense. Not unlike religion. Let em talk all they want.

Dont worry it was only 10 short years ago that Republicans and idiots all over denied there was a such thing as climate change. Now they are admitting it but just denying man has any impact.

Care to trot out ANY scientific experiment that has shown that the amount of increase in CO2 in the atmosphere will cause the rise in temp you guys have manufactured by doctoring the temps? Care to show any experiment that has shown that man is causing the minor heat increase we have had, or one that shows we will see massive increases if we don't gut the worlds economies?

There's always been climate change, it's just not something to panic over and it's not something man can control.

People who don't buy into the climate change bullshit are the same people who didn't vote for Al in 2000. I think that is what he wants to punish them for.

True. But i think it's morphed into much more than that at this point. It's a massive Globalist Government power-grab. It's all about Taxing and dominating the People. All People should oppose the Global Warming Cult agenda. They should value their Freedom & Liberty more than they fear the Global Warming Boogeyman.

Or the NWO Globalist Elite assholes will 'Punish' them for not going along. Seems to be what Gore and his rabid followers are suggesting. It's very disturbing. Like i said, shame on all in the crowd who cheered his hateful rhetoric.

hitler-c-saluting-girding-crowd-raising-arms-in-enthused-mass-heil-1936.jpg

Its also been said since Gore came out about Climate Change there were going to be some ominous punishments doled out by the Enviros. That...like Death Panels hasnt happened yet but dont think for a second that they will stop saying it.

They are motivated by fear

Its also been said since Gore came out about Climate Change there were going to be some ominous punishments doled out by the Enviros. That...like Death Panels hasnt happened yet but dont think for a second that they will stop saying it.

They are motivated by fear

Yea, first it was the 'Global Warming' Boogeyman, now it's the 'Climate Change' Boogeyman. It's all about fear. They'll push anything to achieve complete domination of the People. People are just gonna have to decide. Do they value their Freedom & Liberty more than they fear the Global Warming Boogeyman? It's up to them.

The same Al Gore who said in the 1970's that we were going into an ice age because of spray aerosols .
He lied back then just like he is lying now. Both false claims have made him rich.
Thinks he can change his tune to make it about heat and CO2.
Both times it was man who was doing it instead of it being natural.
It had nothing to do with not voting for him.
Climate on Earth has always changed and it has always been natural. Man does not have anything to do with it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back