NWA to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

No quote then huh? You had your chance. Either you're a liar or too stupid. Either way, talk to the wall since you share the same IQ...

Or you can quote me saying what you accuse me of saying.

Easy right?
try post 32 ....and yes you are telling me in that post because i disagreed with what you said i wasnt fit to talk in this discussion... and the reason you answered like that is because you have no idea who those 2 jewish white guys i mentioned were in post 31....so typical of you,you cant converse with someone who doesnt agree with your shit so start the name calling....its easier....

No quote then huh? You had your chance. Either you're a liar or too stupid. Either way, talk to the wall since you share the same IQ...

Easy right?
try post 32

Ok, go ahead and quote it so everyone can see and you will get your apology. But you havent....curious

....and yes you are telling me in that post because i disagreed with what you said i wasnt fit to talk in this discussion...

Yes, but what you said was that I accused you of not being able to discuss rock and roll, which I did not. But I see why you didnt quote me...its easier for you to "translate" what I said rather than let everyone see you're making it up.

and the reason you answered like that is because you have no idea who those 2 jewish white guys i mentioned were in post 31....so typical of you,you cant converse with someone who doesnt agree with your shit so start the name calling....its easier....

Leave the reasoning to the reasonable....You concentrate on finding that quote where I said you were ill equipped to talk about Rock and Roll.

Or should we call it quits right now?

Easy right?
try post 32

Ok, go ahead and quote it so everyone can see and you will get your apology. But you havent....curious

....and yes you are telling me in that post because i disagreed with what you said i wasnt fit to talk in this discussion...

Yes, but what you said was that I accused you of not being able to discuss rock and roll, which I did not. But I see why you didnt quote me...its easier for you to "translate" what I said rather than let everyone see you're making it up.

and the reason you answered like that is because you have no idea who those 2 jewish white guys i mentioned were in post 31....so typical of you,you cant converse with someone who doesnt agree with your shit so start the name calling....its easier....

Leave the reasoning to the reasonable....You concentrate on finding that quote where I said you were ill equipped to talk about Rock and Roll.

Or should we call it quits right now?
here is your quote from 32
If you think him being successful has anything to do with any actions by blacks then you aren't fit for this conversation
so are you not saying here that i am ill equipped to converse in this thread about R&R that you started, just because i had the gall and audacity to disagree with you?.....yes or no?....

you are just twisting what i said around because no.1....you could not answer what i said in post 31 and no 2.. because you dont know who those 2 white jewish guys were i was talking about in the later posts who helped develop Rock and did not co-opt anyone since they were part of the creation of it.....

If you think him being successful has anything to do with any actions by blacks then you aren't fit for this conversation
did i say him being successful had to do with actions by blacks?...

Yes, you asked if Elvis being successful had something to do with blacks "staying away" from Rock. Literally right above you.

it was because he was a good looking white kid who could sing....and remember 2 of the biggest composers of "black music" were 2 white jewish guys.....did the blacks who sang their songs "co-opt" their music?...

Even more evidence they Co opted blacks music.
Eminem, best rapper ever

Isn't that like being the world's tallest midget?

The Rock and Roll of Fame is a fucking joke.
They have little to do with Rock, half the people in the Hall have nothing to and Roll
Inducting N.W.A. in to the Hall is absolute proof of this,

Forum List

Back