Nutjob temporarily blinded after having eyeballs tattooed

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Say's it was worth it.

Tattoo-obsessed woman left temporarily blind after inking eyeballs claims extreme procedure was 'worth it'

blue-eyes.jpg

[QUOTE
Amber Luke, an alt-model who has spent more than $25,000 on body modifications, is speaking out about how her most extreme procedure — tattooing her eyeballs — ultimately helped her to fully accept herself.

WOMAN OBSESSED WITH 'BODY MODIFICATION' TATTOOS EYEBALLS BLUE

Luke, 24, had her eyeballs tattooed late last year, leaving her temporarily blind for three weeks.

In a previous interview, the Australian blonde described the experience as “brutal” when speaking with Barcroft Media.
][/QUOTE]

All I can think of is :

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. My Eyes!

She hasn't really accepted herself- she's learning to live with the picture created by others- at the ripe old age of 24 she has a lot to learn.

Say's it was worth it.

Tattoo-obsessed woman left temporarily blind after inking eyeballs claims extreme procedure was 'worth it'

blue-eyes.jpg

[QUOTE
Amber Luke, an alt-model who has spent more than $25,000 on body modifications, is speaking out about how her most extreme procedure — tattooing her eyeballs — ultimately helped her to fully accept herself.

Luke, 24, had her eyeballs tattooed late last year, leaving her temporarily blind for three weeks.

In a previous interview, the Australian blonde described the experience as “brutal” when speaking with Barcroft Media.
]
[/QUOTE]
What a waste.

These girls have to have had predatory relatives.

Not surprising.

"Luke also told the outlet that she had attempted suicide 15 times throughout her life.

"Depression and anxiety developed at age 15, borderline personality disorder with schizophrenic traits came a little bit later on,” she said.

"I’ve had, on record, 15 suicide attempts."

Not surprising.

"Luke also told the outlet that she had attempted suicide 15 times throughout her life.

"Depression and anxiety developed at age 15, borderline personality disorder with schizophrenic traits came a little bit later on,” she said.

Could have fooled me. I can't see 1 thing that doesn't scream...HELPHELP!!!!

The tat artist should be jailed and banned from the industry for that stunt

Yuck.

The whole tattoo craz could end anytime now. Freaking walking cartoons.
A benefit is when you see one walking around, you know to stay away without a second thought..

I have no problem with one or 2. But when ink covers more skin than skin, it looks like S

Say's it was worth it.

blue-eyes.jpg

[QUOTE

]
[/QUOTE]

WTF is wrong with some people?

Not surprising.

15 attempts. Not really trying.

Not surprising.

15 attempts. Not really trying.

You'd think by around the 5th or 6th try, she'd do a little research to figure out what she was doing wrong.

Forum List

Back