Nutjob temporarily blinded after having eyeballs tattooed

I have no problem with tats.

But 2 things always have entered my mind.

-Tats were branded on Jews

- Hep C

I work with a guy who got Hep C from getting a tattoo years ago and had to get a liver transplant. To top it all off, one of the possible side effects of the immunosuppressant drugs he was taking is cancer and sure enough, he recently had to have surgery to remove cancer from his mouth.

To me, it's just not worth the risk.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. She even had her asshole tatted, then the artist gently "massaged" it to keep the swelling......... This girl must be a hit at family reunions.

Not surprising.

"Luke also told the outlet that she had attempted suicide 15 times throughout her life.

"Depression and anxiety developed at age 15, borderline personality disorder with schizophrenic traits came a little bit later on,” she said.

"I’ve had, on record, 15 suicide attempts."

15 attempts. Not really trying.

You'd think by around the 5th or 6th try, she'd do a little research to figure out what she was doing wrong.
both stem from the same source - the need for attention.

Talk about at attention whore, though!

- Hep C
Nobody forces tattoos on anyone in America, especially not serial numbers.

A reputable shop uses single use needles and ink containers, has autoclaves all over the place and ready supply of gloves and sanitizers. Don't get one in jail or your buddies basement and you will be fine.

- Hep C

A reputable shop uses single use needles and ink containers, has autoclaves all over the place and ready supply of gloves and sanitizers. Don't get one in jail or your buddies basement and you will be fine.
So getting a tat at a party ain't a good idea?

- Hep C

I work with a guy who got Hep C from getting a tattoo years ago and had to get a liver transplant. To top it all off, one of the possible side effects of the immunosuppressant drugs he was taking is cancer and sure enough, he recently had to have surgery to remove cancer from his mouth.

A friend of my wife died of hepatitis at 45.You guessed it. Her boyfriend had 50 tats

- Hep C

People who have tats on their faces always look stable and above board.

Does any tat person here know why some people put tats on their faces? Besides MS13 folks with machetes.

- Hep C

Does any tat person here know why some people put tats on their faces? Besides MS13 folks with machetes.

I sure as hell don't.

Say's it was worth it.

Tattoo-obsessed woman left temporarily blind after inking eyeballs claims extreme procedure was 'worth it'

blue-eyes.jpg

[QUOTE
Amber Luke, an alt-model who has spent more than $25,000 on body modifications, is speaking out about how her most extreme procedure — tattooing her eyeballs — ultimately helped her to fully accept herself.

WOMAN OBSESSED WITH 'BODY MODIFICATION' TATTOOS EYEBALLS BLUE

Luke, 24, had her eyeballs tattooed late last year, leaving her temporarily blind for three weeks.

In a previous interview, the Australian blonde described the experience as “brutal” when speaking with Barcroft Media.
]
[/QUOTE]
Pondering thoughts................

What would your parents say when you brought her home to meet them?

How much blood do you think she draws in the sack? A biter for sure.

Think she's ever been with another chick before?

Would you do her if she was 100% STD free with a clean blood test?

Wouldn't she be perfect for a Man Cave tied to a support pole for fetchin brewskis?

- Hep C

So getting a tat at a party ain't a good idea?
Not so much, no. For various reasons.

- Hep C

No idea. I'm pretty well covered but they stop at the neck.

"Luke also told the outlet that she had attempted suicide 15 times throughout her life.

"Depression and anxiety developed at age 15, borderline personality disorder with schizophrenic traits came a little bit later on,” she said.

"I’ve had, on record, 15 suicide attempts."

She tried tried to kill herself many of those times with a toy gun, and once she tried to jump off the couch. And also, she tried to hang herself with a long thread.

Forum List

Back