Nutjob City, USA

big deal so a few folk wanna get together and swap conspiracy theories.

No different than the flat earth society

Why does the left make a suck big deal out of this, other than control

If people were just sitting around saying something like: "Hey, did you hear about this one?', it wouldn't really be a problem because all they would be doing is swapping stories about conspiracy theories they've heard or heard about. It's a far different matter when the people involved buy into this madness. It's like visiting an asylum that doesn't have any doors that lock from the outside.

I guess you oppose freedom of speech?

Not all speech is protected under the Constitution, as Rudy Giuliani will discover hopefully sooner as opposed to later.

I'm sorry, but where did you study law? You apparently have a GED-level understanding.

Perhaps you should read a book. Slander is not protected speech. Libel is not protected speech. Disturbing the peace is not protected speech. Defamation is not protected speech. And in the parlance of our time, Incitement to violence is not protected speech.
yes it is,,,

people lie and slander everyday and nothing happens to them,,

I'm well aware that people lie all the time. However, it's not necessarily true that nothing happens. Legal action is admittedly rare, but people end up losing relationships, friendships, jobs and business relationships, not to mention their reputations if and when they lie and it's discovered. Then they slink away and try to rebuild their lives, hopefully chastened by the experience.
those are all civil actions not criminal,,

Forum List

Back