nuther newbie here

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Its a jungle out there and I'm looking for a new (cyber) home. Beyond that, I think I should get a lay of the land before I get myself into hot water.

Welcome to the USMB institute for the politically insane. I'll be your host tonight and Igor will see you to your room. Tonight's late fare is Seroquel and Ambien.

uh, uh, green ...

What wine goes well with Seroquel and Ambien?

And, if its really insane here, I'll feel right at home.

Except, that Christian Mingle ad gives me the willies.

Welcome, do you have an "Atypical InFlow Thermodynamic Technology Submission" like the other new guy or is that a one time only thing?

Funny you should ask but thing is, I'm shy. Sumbuddy says "submission" and I can't help it, I immediately wanna button up my spats and take my spaghetti home.

Doesn't make me a bad person though.

If you define bad as wussy-like, yeah.

Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean "bad"?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously, and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Dr. Raymond Stantz: Total protonic reversal!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Right, that's bad. Okay, alright, important safety tip, thanks Egon.

Useless Movie Quotes - Ghostbusters

Welcome, do you have an "Atypical InFlow Thermodynamic Technology Submission" like the other new guy or is that a one time only thing?

Funny you should ask but thing is, I'm shy. Sumbuddy says "submission" and I can't help it, I immediately wanna button up my spats and take my spaghetti home.

Doesn't make me a bad person though.

That's probably the best answer you could have given to that question.

Forum List

Back