Nurses, Last years Heroes, this year's unemployed

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
THIS is freakin' AWESOME. what What WHAT??? The NURSES don't want to take the vaxxie?'
They were last year's heroes, busy killing patients by withholding proper treatment, acting as mask nazis and presuming to preach masking to the rest of us dunderheads. And Now they don't want to be forced into taking the 'vaccine'. This year...if they don't vaxx....they get fired. And so they are protesting. Well....This is gonna be fun to watch.

Do you suppose they learned anything? DOUBTFUL.
Will they recognize their own hypocrisy? HARDLY

THIS is freakin' AWESOME. what What WHAT??? The NURSES don't want to take the vaxxie?'
They were last year's heroes, busy killing patients by withholding proper treatment, acting as mask nazis and presuming to preach masking to the rest of us dunderheads. And Now they don't want to be forced into taking the 'vaccine'. This year...if they don't vaxx....they get fired. And so they are protesting. Well....This is gonna be fun to watch.

You toss out these "Theys" like there is one monolithic group... Hate to break it to you but there isn't

The minority of nurses idiota. And if they aren’t smart enough to get vaxxed they aren’t smart enough to be nurses

Blame it on Atlas, Atlas Shrugged.

This is the only part of your post that I see is a possible error. Most likely, many (not all of course) nurses, along with many other medical personnel, have been scouring the internet beyond WHO, CDC, and NIH/Fauci's occupational "parents" considering that Fauci's department (NIADS) being under it. Those nurses who know to look beyond what one politician or drug company says about it. I'm not only betting on but counting on the fact that between 6 months ago and today, many more eyes have been open to factual studies and not shifted, political interpretations that are indirectly (some directly) connected to Big Pharma long-term goals. Otherwise, I really liked your post!

This perfectly matches the same behavior of a female doctor in Israel, when asked if she had had or planned to get the jab(s). Her response was that she didn't plan to get it before the end of the year because she wants to see "which one works better". She was being interviewed for a segment about global race (competition as usual wins over any doubt) to get out the most jabs, ironically. A good reporter would have f/u with: "Is there any other reason that you'd like to express to cause your hesitation about getting the vaccine?" Good reporters don't get enough airtime.

This is the only part of your post that I see is a possible error. Most likely, many (not all of course) nurses, along with many other medical personnel, have been scouring the internet beyond WHO, CDC, and NIH/Fauci's occupational "parents" considering that Fauci's department (NIADS) being under it. Those nurses who know to look beyond what one politician or drug company says about it. I'm not only betting on but counting on the fact that between 6 months ago and today, many more eyes have been open to factual studies and not shifted, political interpretations that are indirectly (some directly) connected to Big Pharma long-term goals. Otherwise, I really liked your post!

This perfectly matches the same behavior of a female doctor in Israel, when asked if she had had or planned to get the jab(s). Her response was that she didn't plan to get it before the end of the year because she wants to see "which one works better". She was being interviewed for a segment about global race (competition as usual wins over any doubt) to get out the most jabs, ironically. A good reporter would have f/u with: "Is there any other reason that you'd like to express to cause your hesitation about getting the vaccine?" Good reporters don't get enough airtime.

The Board of Nursing is forgiving but Nurses still fuck up.

If it makes you feel better, I never considered them last year's heroes to begin with. EMT's/first responders were the only people I felt for.

They claimed it for themselves. I found it rather arrogant and they behaved so self righteous and morally superior. They're not freakin' heroes. It's their frackin job. Now we see they didn't mind actin' the mask nazi and the social distance enforcer to oppress us and they don't want the jab for themselves. Makes you wonder if these twerps in congress got the vaxx or got a saline/vitamin injection. I wager the latter.

Forum List

Back