Nunes' lawsuit against Maddow and MSNBC moves forward

A lawsuit is a legal argument. They’re not testimony.

How are all of you so synced up in your stupidity? It’s like you’re all riding the same idiot train straight off a cliff.

A lawsuit is based on SWORN TESTIMONY!

DURRRRRR

A lawsuit is a legal argument. They’re not testimony.

How are all of you so synced up in your stupidity? It’s like you’re all riding the same idiot train straight off a cliff.
Who settles the lawsuit? I believe that would be a COURT. Testimonies in court are under oath. Lying under oath is perjury. Glad I could clear that up for you.

I’m not.

Tell me what sworn testimony Trump used in his lawsuit to get a special master.

There was none.

What is funny is you don't even understand that lawyers are ALWAYS under oath.

That is one of those funny things about having an esq. at the end of your name.

You first had to swear an oath to GET the title!

Moron.

What is funny is you don't even understand that lawyers are ALWAYS under oath.

That is one of those funny things about having an esq. at the end of your name.

You first had to swear an oath to GET the title!

Moron.
If that’s true, then we should arrest and prosecute Trump’s lawyers. Right?

If that’s true, then we should arrest and prosecute Trump’s lawyers. Right?

If you can find where they have perjured themselves, absolutely. But then, the dems would have to arrest all of their people immediately because we CAN prove they lied.

BUT they are political class, so are protected.

If you can find where they have perjured themselves, absolutely. But then, the dems would have to arrest all of their people immediately because we CAN prove they lied.

BUT they are political class, so are protected.
You said their lawsuit has to be based on testimony, right? So if their lawsuit failed then the testimony MUST be perjury.

You still won’ say what testimony was perjury for Maddow, which is pretty weird if you think you know what you’re talking about.

You said their lawsuit has to be based on testimony, right? So if their lawsuit failed then the testimony MUST be perjury.

You still won’ say what testimony was perjury for Maddow, which is pretty weird if you think you know what you’re talking about.

You are the one who said Madcow just has to lie to win her case.

Dummy.

You are the one who said Madcow just has to lie to win her case.

Dummy.
That’s not what I said at all. Now you’re lying, which is pretty pathetic.

I said they just have to put forth a legal argument that no rational person takes her seriously.

It’s worked for other right wing TV personalities.

This is what we need in Western journalism .....people being held accountable for their lives.
Lol.
I think I posted this at work from my little piece of crap Android phone and never even looked back to edit any misspelling so instead of lives.... I meant to say lies..
😷
It looks like a smartphone but it's not very
Takes pretty good pictures ....though my mom who passed away in 1991 (December 1st )would have loved it because she was a photographer rest in peace Mom I love you

My granddaughter Addie...
IMG_20221112_172510717_HDR.jpg

She's a little troublemaker 🥰
already yells at her kindergarten teachers.

Forum List

Back