Nunes - Come on down !

:gay:

. . . the DNC has yet to make a convincing case to me as to why the GOP is not allowed to investigate their corruption after they used neo-Nazis to overthrow the Ukrainian government.

Right now, every time something more like this comes out they they don't tell me why I should care? I care even less.

Now, if they wanted to impeach for that shit in Iraq, or that shit in Bolivia? I might listen.

This shit is just gay as hell.

So what? Oppo research. No worse than Hillary paying Russians for the fake Steele Dossier.

so what -

and they cant begin to figure out why they couldnt stop the dem impeachment ???????????????

So what? Oppo research. No worse than Hillary paying Russians for the fake Steele Dossier.

The Steele Dossier has not been proven to be untrue. I think its true, and even the Golden Showers part.

Can you describe one think that's fake about it, I didn't think so.

Incredible ignorance.
The original investigators of trump were conservatives.
Hill took over.
I guess you believe she carted our uranium to Moscow.
And trump didn't pay stormy?
Please finish high school.
You trumpanzees are SO ignorant

The Steele Dossier has not been proven to be untrue. I think its true, and even the Golden Showers part.

They can't.
Can't believe these mi6 guys.
What do they know?

They can't.
Can't believe these mi6 guys.
What do they know?

Well true, no one can refute the steele dossier.

Do you want me to politely tell you that you are liars, traitors, slanderers, and are all destined for Hell?

Have you kissed Felon: Lev Parnas’ ass?

Tell us how it tastes.

Nunes was attacked by asshole lickers like SitsOnTampon for 3 years and he was 100% correct.
Nice foul mouth.
Can't resist can we?
Anything on lev parnas?

Last edited:

The House should investigate whoever isn't called by the Senate.

I wonder who is going to investigate Barr. Someone needs to.

they are only 2 votes away from Senate Democrats investigating anyone they call as a witness ....

Who are the 2 votes voting with Dems and who are the 2 voting waiting to decide?

sorry - THREE

Senators Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski and Mitt Romney ..

Forum List

Back