Number Of Uninsured Fell By More Than 11 Million Since Passage Of Obamacare, CDC Reports

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
images

lol, only cost us taxpayers what? close to TRILLION DOLLARS? I know it's a few BILLIONS

Lets all go dance in streets give our thanks to that Dear Leader for putting another Monster fascist Federal government entitlement ON OUR BACKS

• Banned
lol, only cost us taxpayers what? close to TRILLION DOLLARS? I know it's a few BILLIONS

Lets all go dance in streets give our thanks to that Dear Leader for putting another Monster fascist Federal government entitlement ON OUR BACKS

Trillions my eye.....first off stop thinking just because people are now insured that they're gonna be running to the damned doctor every 5 minutes...hell, I got insurance at work, I see my doctor once or twice a damn year, so stop stressin, life's too short.

If SCOTUS scrubs ACA, then the GOP is on the hook for 11 million folks having continued health care insurance.

CDC Uninsured drop by 11M since passage of Obama s law - Yahoo News
At what cost? Who pays for it? And, how does it directly affect everyone else? How many are still uninsured? How many have tried to apply and have been turned down? I'd appreciate it if you would give that information so we can determine the net effect. Thanks.
I don't have to do any of that. Read the article and respond. You have to rebut not just ask questions.

Get to it, twink.

If SCOTUS scrubs ACA, then the GOP is on the hook for 11 million folks having continued health care insurance.

At what cost? Who pays for it? And, how does it directly affect everyone else? How many are still uninsured? How many have tried to apply and have been turned down? I'd appreciate it if you would give that information so we can determine the net effect. Thanks.
I don't have to do any of that. Read the article and respond. You have to rebut not just ask questions.

Get to it, twink.
Twink ?? What? What is "twink"? Get to what? Someone posted the article and I questioned the merits of the article. Are we not suppose to question the article? Are we suppose to accept the article as gospel and agree with it?

Get to it, twink.
Twink ?? What? What is "twink"? Get to what? Someone posted the article and I questioned the merits of the article. Are we not suppose to question the article? Are we suppose to accept the article as gospel and agree with it?
Your questions are not based on the article. But ask some questions, and provide some answers in rebuttal. I am not going to do your job for you, little twink.

Get to it, twink.
Your questions are not based on the article. But ask some questions, and provide some answers in rebuttal. I am not going to do your job for you, little twink.
No one has asked you to do anyone's job. I questioned the body of the article, which is my right. If it's against the rules, I'll gladly apologize. Can you cite the rule for me, please? Otherwise the questions stand, whether they're ever addressed and answered or not. And, again, what is a twink? Are you into name calling and personal attacks? If so, it's very immature and silly. It's what school kids do on the playground, not adults discussing issues on a public forum.

see how they mislead you...

IT felll by 11million. what they don't say is: YOU the TAXPAYER is Subsidizing 10 million of those.

BILLIONS of dollars just for 11 million people out of 360 MILLION and grew this Federal Government by gawd knows how much and how many people you get to pay for too

what a joke

All these statements but no numbers, no facts, not supported counter arguments, nothing.

The OP stands until you folks can do your duty, which you have not except for yelling.

Last edited:

Trillions my eye.....first off stop thinking just because people are now insured that they're gonna be running to the damned doctor every 5 minutes...hell, I got insurance at work, I see my doctor once or twice a damn year, so stop stressin, life's too short.

Heaven help you if you suspect you have a malignant lump somewhere...your wait time to see your primary has increased from a couple of days to about 6 months.

Heaven help you if you suspect you have a malignant lump somewhere...your wait time to see your primary has increased from a couple of days to about 6 months.
Sure. :lol:

Get to it, twink.
Another 'tolerant' Liberal calling someone gay. How predictable.

Get to it, twink.
Another 'tolerant' Liberal calling someone gay. How predictable.
Can't take what your ilk dishes out, as usual. You pukes will get your faces rubbed in it. Son, marriage equality will be the national law of the land in June and the majority of real Christians will leave that to the Lord and the individual, as you should.

Forum List

Back