Number 62!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is 30. And two seasons so far had him hitting 50 or more homers. Still a possible triple crown contender. Has been excellent in the outfield, also.

Not all deals go well.

Judge is established. And if you know much about him, you might agree that there is no way Judge won’t be playing his heart out next season.
You're right, he'll be 31 next season. And he's a good player. Steve Cohen might pay him the huge money. That guy loves to throw his millions away. Hal Steinbrenner is not a free spender, and he's a shitty owner, like his dad, but for completely different reasons. You probably loved King George, though, with your desire for authoritarian daddy-types. :laugh: I hated him for butting into day to day field decisions and not leaving Billy Martin, Don Mattingly, and Dave Winfield alone. He knew shit about baseball.

You're right, he'll be 31 next season. And he's a good player. Steve Cohen might pay him the huge money. That guy loves to throw his millions away. Hal Steinbrenner is not a free spender, and he's a shitty owner, like his dad, but for completely different reasons. You probably loved King George, though, with your desire for authoritarian daddy-types. :laugh: I hated him for butting into day to day field decisions and not leaving Billy Martin, Don Mattingly, and Dave Winfield alone. He knew shit about baseball.
It’s funny when you fascists talk about other people being authoritarian types.

Not only should Yankees management realize that they screwed up by not making a solid (high) multi-season contract to Judge before this season, but also that they will be shredded (like the Christians were by the lions) if they don’t make Judge a Yankee for life.

Judge spent a season betting on himself. He won. Pay up, Yankees. And for George Steinbrenner’s sake, make Judge the new Yankees captain.

Here's hopin'.....

I wonder how much the ball is going to be worth
"His name is Corey Youmans, and he caught the historic ball which has been valued as high as two million dollars. Asked about his plans as he was whisked away by security to negotiate over the heirloom’s fate, Mr. Youmans said only “that’s a good question! I haven’t thought about it!”

For his part, Mr. Judge said late Tuesday night that “It’d be great to get it back but that’s a souvenir for the fan. They made a great catch out there and they got every right to it.”

"His name is Corey Youmans, and he caught the historic ball which has been valued as high as two million dollars. Asked about his plans as he was whisked away by security to negotiate over the heirloom’s fate, Mr. Youmans said only “that’s a good question! I haven’t thought about it!”

For his part, Mr. Judge said late Tuesday night that “It’d be great to get it back but that’s a souvenir for the fan. They made a great catch out there and they got every right to it.”
There was a fan who caught one of the historic home runs Judge hit that gave it back to Judge for free. If a caught a 2 million dollar ball you best be certain I’m selling it to the highest bidder.

There was a fan who caught one of the historic home runs Judge hit that gave it back to Judge for free. If a caught a 2 million dollar ball you best be certain I’m selling it to the highest bidder.
1. What happened to the 3000th hit by Derek Jeter???
"Of the 48,000 fans at Yankee Stadium on Saturday, Christian Lopez was the one to catch Derek Jeter's historic home run and 3,000th hit. He offered it to Jeter without asking for anything more than a brief meeting with the star player. The Yankees awarded Lopez's generosity with season tickets for the rest of the year, including the playoffs." YouTube.

2. Christian Lopez, Who Caught Jeter's 3,000th Hit Ball, Has No Regrets About Giving It Back. No regrets. The Derek Jeter fan who gave back the historic 3,000th-hit ball that his idol blasted into the left-field stands -- a memento worth about $250,000 -- yesterday said he'd do it again "100 times."Apr 20, 2016
upload_2020-1-21_15-35-31.png brandonsteiner.com › blogs › news › 120304195-christian-lopez-who-c...
Christian Lopez, Who Caught Jeter's 3,000th Hit Ball, Has No ...

Jeter could have declined the ball, and told Lopez to put it on Ebay....would have changed the kid's life.

3. "Roger Maris’ $5,000 advice to Sal Durante, who caught his 61st homer​

Sal Durante was 19 years old in 1961 when he caught Roger Maris’ record-breaking 61st home run ball, and it was an experience he cherished for 60 years.

Durante was with his girlfriend, Rosemarie, who would become his wife, on a double date in the right field bleachers for Yankees-Red Sox — and she paid for the tickets.

“I was broke at the time, and Rosemarie loaned me $10...

Durante was happy to return the ball and receive nothing but a “thank you” from Maris in return. Instead, he recalled Maris telling him, “Keep it, kid. Put it up for auction. Somebody will pay you a lot of money for the ball. He’ll keep it for a couple of days and then give it to me.”
nypost.com

Roger Maris’ $5,000 advice to Sal Durante, who caught his 61st homer

Sal Durante was 19 years old in 1961 when he caught Roger Maris’ record-breaking 61st home run ball.
nypost.com
nypost.com

I like to think of Maris being a conservative, and Jeter, a Liberal.

yes he does have a point...... he did have 2 years were he was hobbled by injuries.....
That’s a risk all clubs confront when trying to obtain or to retain their major talent. The team isn’t buying a guarantee. They are placing a value on a player taking into account his productivity and promise, knowing the whole token that accidents happen.

That’s a risk all clubs confront when trying to obtain or to retain their major talent. The team isn’t buying a guarantee. They are placing a value on a player taking into account his productivity and promise, knowing the whole token that accidents happen.
If I’m Hal I give Judge a generous 6 or 7 year deal tops. I’ve seen too many clubs get burned with 10 year contracts

its somewhat different when said talent has already had 2 years of injuries......

It’s funny when you fascists talk about other people being authoritarian types.
You Limbaugh acolytes certainly stick to his mantra of always accuse the other side of whatever it is you yourself are guilty of. :lol: So you call us Fascists, you call us a cult. It's transparent and everyone sees through it. Next, you'll start saying Biden is orange and fat.

Youmans is the vice-president of Fisher Investments. He's probably already worth $100 million, at least. Life is unfair.

You Limbaugh acolytes certainly stick to his mantra of always accuse the other side of whatever it is you yourself are guilty of. :lol: So you call us Fascists, you call us a cult. It's transparent and everyone sees through it. Next, you'll start saying Biden is orange and fat.
You libtards are a cult. You have previously used that term incorrectly applying it to others. In short, as your type always does, you accuse others of the very things you do.

And you are the fascists. You seek to impose governmental authority over almost every aspect of our lives. You see the state as a savior instead of being what it is: a necessary evil to be reigned in as much as possible.

No. Brandon isn’t orange or fat. He is, however, a demented old racist and a shill for your fascist wet dreams.

Forum List

Back