Nuke Israel

bnsbread

Oct 3, 2012
Israel has spoken, but it's impossible to decode its incoherent message. Perhaps it's saying that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. Then again, it might be babbling that its belief systems are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos. Instead of focusing on why it has no standards of decency, I would like to remind people that it likes saying that the more paperasserie and bureaucracy we have to endure, the better. Okay, that's a parody—but not a very gross one. In point of fact, Israel demands that its publicity stunts be discussed in only the most positive light. To ensure that this demand is met, it sends its camp after anyone who fails to show the utmost deference when planting big, wet, sloppy kisses on Israel's behind.

Israel appears committed to the proposition that its views are correct, self-evident, and based on fact and reason, while other organizations' positions are not just wrong but illegitimate, ideological, and unworthy of serious consideration. If you were to get a second opinion from someone who's not a member of Israel's peuplade, however, he'd of course tell you that Israel is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in its own biases, gets into all sorts of inhumane speculation, and then makes no effort to test out its speculations—and that's just the short list! In these days of political correctness and the changing of how history is taught in schools to fulfill a particular agenda, some people apparently believe that if we don't bother Israel, Israel won't bother us. The fallacy of that belief is that our desires and its are not merely different; they are opposed in mortal enmity. Israel wants to utilize unfathomable brutality against its opponents. We, in contrast, want to alert people that it hates people who have huge supplies of the things it lacks. What Israel lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that the time has come to choose between freedom or slavery, revolt or submission, and liberty or Israel's particularly lackluster form of academicism. It's clear what Israel wants us to choose, but I have a message for it. My message is that, for the good of us all, it should never supply the chains that bind the individual to notions of self-loathing and unworthiness. It should never even try to do such a spiteful thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by "never" We (the USA) don't mean "maybe", "sometimes", or "it depends". I mean only that we cannot compromise with Israel; it is without principles. We cannot reason with it; it is without reason. But we can warn it and with a warning it must indubitably take to heart: Israel heads a monolithic and arrogant conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence and propitiating brash hypochondriacs for later eventualities. At the risk of sounding a tad redundant, let me add that Israel actually believes that it is a protective bulwark against the advancing tyranny of nerdy oligophrenic-types. True, Israel has a right to its opinion. In its mind, it also apparently has a right to be an abysmal, tartarean nincompoop as evidenced by its endless attempts to marginalize and eventually even outlaw responsible critics of short-sighted ignoramuses. Let me end by citing my standard hate-mail response form post:

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. One question, though: Do you actually want Israel to declare that dogmatism is a wonderful thing? Because that's what'll happen if we don't examine Israel's worldview from the perspective of its axiology (values) and epistemology (ways of knowing).

Israel has spoken, but it's impossible to decode its incoherent message. Perhaps it's saying that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. Then again, it might be babbling that its belief systems are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos. Instead of focusing on why it has no standards of decency, I would like to remind people that it likes saying that the more paperasserie and bureaucracy we have to endure, the better. Okay, that's a parody—but not a very gross one. In point of fact, Israel demands that its publicity stunts be discussed in only the most positive light. To ensure that this demand is met, it sends its camp after anyone who fails to show the utmost deference when planting big, wet, sloppy kisses on Israel's behind.

Israel appears committed to the proposition that its views are correct, self-evident, and based on fact and reason, while other organizations' positions are not just wrong but illegitimate, ideological, and unworthy of serious consideration. If you were to get a second opinion from someone who's not a member of Israel's peuplade, however, he'd of course tell you that Israel is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in its own biases, gets into all sorts of inhumane speculation, and then makes no effort to test out its speculations—and that's just the short list! In these days of political correctness and the changing of how history is taught in schools to fulfill a particular agenda, some people apparently believe that if we don't bother Israel, Israel won't bother us. The fallacy of that belief is that our desires and its are not merely different; they are opposed in mortal enmity. Israel wants to utilize unfathomable brutality against its opponents. We, in contrast, want to alert people that it hates people who have huge supplies of the things it lacks. What Israel lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that the time has come to choose between freedom or slavery, revolt or submission, and liberty or Israel's particularly lackluster form of academicism. It's clear what Israel wants us to choose, but I have a message for it. My message is that, for the good of us all, it should never supply the chains that bind the individual to notions of self-loathing and unworthiness. It should never even try to do such a spiteful thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by "never" We (the USA) don't mean "maybe", "sometimes", or "it depends". I mean only that we cannot compromise with Israel; it is without principles. We cannot reason with it; it is without reason. But we can warn it and with a warning it must indubitably take to heart: Israel heads a monolithic and arrogant conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence and propitiating brash hypochondriacs for later eventualities. At the risk of sounding a tad redundant, let me add that Israel actually believes that it is a protective bulwark against the advancing tyranny of nerdy oligophrenic-types. True, Israel has a right to its opinion. In its mind, it also apparently has a right to be an abysmal, tartarean nincompoop as evidenced by its endless attempts to marginalize and eventually even outlaw responsible critics of short-sighted ignoramuses. Let me end by citing my standard hate-mail response form post:

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. One question, though: Do you actually want Israel to declare that dogmatism is a wonderful thing? Because that's what'll happen if we don't examine Israel's worldview from the perspective of its axiology (values) and epistemology (ways of knowing).
You took the words right out of my mouth:
images

bomb_mecca450.jpg

images

for now 'because'-----but if al queida and hexbollah-----get together and invade There will be lots of pigs to slaughter in that country

Me, trolling? The guy on drugs calls to nuke an antire state, but I'M trolling?
3384.gif

Yep. He made the title to attract people to his explanation. But you are doing the same thing as well. Address the guy. Don't put pictures of Saudi Arabia. And he isn't Muslim either.

so where did you copy-paste this from ?

Woman you're a Buffoon :lol:. Insane

the only buffoon here is the one with terrorists in his Avatar.

BTW, you are a Palestinian, right? Were you born in Gaza??

Palestinian soldiers. Sorry truth hurts doesn't it. :lol:

Soldiers with Ak-47's riding in the back of a pickup truck :clap2:

HAHAHA

Man does it suck to be a Pali. Gaza is a shithole. Your government doesn't give a shit about you, and worse of all, you're not even Palestinian, because never existed AHAHAHAHA !

No wonder you are such a miserable person who hates Israel !!!

LONG LIVE ISRAEL

AM ISRAEL CHAI !

the only buffoon here is the one with terrorists in his Avatar.

BTW, you are a Palestinian, right? Were you born in Gaza??

Palestinian soldiers. Sorry truth hurts doesn't it. :lol:

Soldiers with Ak-47's riding in the back of a pickup truck :clap2:

HAHAHA

Man does it suck to be a Pali. Gaza is a shithole. Your government doesn't give a shit about you, and worse of all, you're not even Palestinian, because never existed AHAHAHAHA !

No wonder you are such a miserable person who hates Israel !!!

LONG LIVE ISRAEL

AM ISRAEL CHAI !

You're not even Israeli :lol:

I've seen the Hamas government for 6 months. Great people who do everything out of their way to help.

Meanwhile Israel blockades the Gaza Strip

And Hamas gets better equipment by the day for their soldiers :)

I am Palestinian. Truth hurts doesn't it.

Forum List

Back