Nugent has Covid

Even after they won the election and are in charge the left can't let go of their need to punish everyone who was against them. Lefties want to give food to the chronically obese, sox to alcoholics living on the streets and free needles to heroin addicts but they want Ted Nugent to die.
Don't really want him to die, but wouldn't much care if he did. Lots of 4 chord guitar players who could take his place.

Amazing. I don't believe he thinks it is a scam now. Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’
  • 84d5bc01301e080b7918a0b416dfb19b
  • 8ec70d5d3e880be14bb1f8d429250528

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Donald Trump

Ted Nugent, who has long downplayed the COVID-19 pandemic as a “scam,” said Monday he tested positive for the coronavirus.
The controversial singer revealed his diagnosis on Facebook Live and said he has been “sicker than a dog.”
Nugent said his symptoms include a stuffed-up head and body aches

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying,” the singer said. “I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days, but I did, I crawled.”
Nugent used racist terms to describe the virus, which he spoke about with television personality John Brenkus in a second Facebook Live.
“I’ve never been so sick in all my life,” Nugent said. He went on to suggest there is no point in being tested for COVID-19 and downplayed the need for social distancing, mask wearing and being vaccinated against the virus.
Earlier this month, Nugent said his 2021 tour had been canceled because of the pandemic. He lamented his frustration with the decision by production companies, which he called “COVID-19 freaks”
Nugent, 72, has also misled fans about the number of people who have died from the virus, its death rate, and comparisons with the Spanish Flu of 1918, Snopes reported.
Snopes and yahoo are mouthpieces for the government,I would like to see an alternative media site not controlled by the corporations post something on this before I take any stock into it.

Make your own media site then. Problem solved.
So in other words,you don’t have one. :up:

My own personal media site? I don't require one. We're not talking about me, meathead.

Holy shit I deleted every one of my posts tonight.......lolol

It is time for a break from this place when I start taking it this seriously and saying shit I could never really mean...lol.I'll circle back at ya down the road
Yup....the sometimes it is best to just walk away and take a breath.
Thank God the delete button works for a spell around her...lol

Nobody has the flu anymore, or a cold.

Isn't that interesting.
Skye, I asked my doctor. He said masks, distancing, and good hygiene (hand washing) [addendum: and going sick to work] was responsible. But, yes, it is amazing.

I have been getting a wicked flu almost every year for decades, and I have not been ill at all since the fall of 2019.

Because people with flu are all put in the COVID basket, so to speak.

In other words, they are calling the flu, COVID.

My opinion.
I have had the flu many times in my life. I had never been so sick with an illness that I was rushed to a hospital after being diagnosed with Covid, I spent two weeks in the hospital, unable to go to the bathroom because I had a hard time breathing. My lung X-rays looked like white spider webs. I was almost sent to ICU, luckily I survived, many didn’t. This was not a regular flu.

Nobody has the flu anymore, or a cold.

Isn't that interesting.
Skye, I asked my doctor. He said masks, distancing, and good hygiene (hand washing) [addendum: and going sick to work] was responsible. But, yes, it is amazing.

I have been getting a wicked flu almost every year for decades, and I have not been ill at all since the fall of 2019.

Because people with flu are all put in the COVID basket, so to speak.

In other words, they are calling the flu, COVID.

My opinion.
I have had the flu many times in my life. I had never been so sick with an illness that I was rushed to a hospital after being diagnosed with Covid, I spent two weeks in the hospital, unable to go to the bathroom because I had a hard time breathing. My lung X-rays looked like white spider webs. I was almost sent to ICU, luckily I survived, many didn’t. This was not a regular flu.

Sorry to hear.

In my case, regular flu has been horrible....very bad.

So there you go.

Idiot Nugent had a bad case. Whined that he thought he was gonna die...from what he previously sad was a hoax.

Norwegian Covid denier just died. Had a couple covid parties (illegal gatherings) on March in which numerous people cam down with it and one died

Keep denying it fuckers. You can't kill me. I had my shots

Amazing. I don't believe he thinks it is a scam now. Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent reacts after testing positive for COVID: ‘Never been so sick in my life’

Ted Nugent, who has long downplayed the COVID-19 pandemic as a “scam,” said Monday he tested positive for the coronavirus.
The controversial singer revealed his diagnosis on Facebook Live and said he has been “sicker than a dog.”

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying,” the singer said. “I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days, but I did, I crawled.”
Nugent used racist terms to describe the virus, which he spoke about with television personality John Brenkus in a second Facebook Live.
“I’ve never been so sick in all my life,” Nugent said. He went on to suggest there is no point in being tested for COVID-19 and downplayed the need for social distancing, mask wearing and being vaccinated against the virus.
Earlier this month, Nugent said his 2021 tour had been canceled because of the pandemic. He lamented his frustration with the decision by production companies, which he called “COVID-19 freaks”
Nugent, 72, has also misled fans about the number of people who have died from the virus, its death rate, and comparisons with the Spanish Flu of 1918, Snopes reported.
He may die

What was the racist slur that every link refers to? Did he call it Chinese virus? If he did, that’s no slur. It’s an accurate description.

I'll give him props for admitting it. He's still a carnie huckster, but at least he (implicitly) admitted he was wrong.

Magically those measures work against the flu but not Covid.

No, not magic. Masks have worked around the world, where people have social distanced and worn their masks almost religiously, and not simply for show, and only in certain situations, and then taken them off when they were bored with wearing masks and then temporarily put them on again when things got bad, only to go to a bar without one. This is what most of the west has done and they've been hit with wave after wave. Science is not magic or witchcraft. Anti maskers, anti vaxxers, y'all trying to take us back to dark ages before science existed, but it won't work. Come back to reality and deal with it, like the rest of humanity in the 21th century.

Magically those measures work against the flu but not Covid.

No, not magic. Masks have worked around the world, where people have social distanced and worn their masks almost religiously, and not simply for show, and only in certain situations, and then taken them off when they were bored with wearing masks and then temporarily put them on again when things got bad, only to go to a bar without one. This is what most of the west has done and they've been hit with wave after wave. Science is not magic or witchcraft. Anti maskers, anti vaxxers, y'all trying to take us back to dark ages before science existed, but it won't work. Come back to reality and deal with it, like the rest of humanity in the 21th century.
Masks are useless. The data shows that. It’s virtue signaling and group think reinforcement.

Forum List

Back